Khaitoh

Feb 28, 2018
Yes I have it , at noon I have tara at the market with a heart next to her but when I explore the market I cant find here. I'll try to finish all the other girl .But it's the ''quest'' required to up tara lvl 2 so I think it must be one of the first to up and not the last one or am I wrong ?
Tried to read the hint in their character card? Never really had a problem like that, besides unlocking Evie's Lv 9 event (Her Thumbnail in Guild at Noon having a heart when the event happens on Midnight when you sleep.)

Nov 2, 2017
just wondering but is there something wrong with the incest patch? when I use it it still uses the mom's name half the time when it shouldn't etc.

fakhri68

Jan 16, 2020
is this game have a ghost ? or it is just me who found some glitch in bicycle parking at evening after spend time with evie ?

Lazarus Darhk

Dec 17, 2017
I need some help. Whenever I click on "Actions" when interacting with a girl nothing happens. The initial interaction menu where you can choose "Talk", "Actions", etc. resets like I just clicked on the girl, and her expression changes, but no new menu pops up.

KimbelFall57

May 17, 2019
If you finish the halloween event do the candy disappear? Also Love Ari but i agree with Leticia that moment i hate her too:ROFLMAO:

NoHands

Feb 4, 2018
it isn't a totally black and white thing, the girls were correct to try to get their own needs out there and not just let anything happen to them as pushovers.
And this is true, I felt though, that the result was that the MC kind of came off as a pushover during the whole thing.

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
just wondering but is there something wrong with the incest patch? when I use it it still uses the mom's name half the time when it shouldn't etc.
Why "shouldn't"? Is it somehow completely unusual to refer to relatives with their name?

is this game have a ghost ? or it is just me who found some glitch in bicycle parking at evening after spend time with evie ?
No glitch.

natsume297

Feb 24, 2019
Code:
File "game/script/tasffwaosfawshfwafawi.rpy", line 30, in <module>
  File "game/script/script.rpy", line 81, in pause
  File "game/script/tasffwaosfawshfwafawi.rpy", line 36, in execute
  File "game/script/tasffwaosfawshfwafawi.rpy", line 41, in execute
  File "game/script/tasffwaosfawshfwafawi.rpy", line 41, in keywords
  File "renpy/common/00action_audio.rpy", line 58, in __init__
    selected = renpy.music.is_music(channel)
Exception: Audio channel u'glitch' is unknown.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "script/tasffwaosfawshfwafawi.rpyc", line 30, in script
  File "D:\GAMES\GAMES H\HHGv0.1.2-v0.1.2-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 914, in execute
    renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
  File "D:\GAMES\GAMES H\HHGv0.1.2-v0.1.2-pc\renpy\python.py", line 2028, in py_exec_bytecode
    exec bytecode in globals, locals
  File "game/script/tasffwaosfawshfwafawi.rpy", line 30, in <module>
  File "game/script/script.rpy", line 81, in pause
  File "D:\GAMES\GAMES H\HHGv0.1.2-v0.1.2-pc\renpy\exports.py", line 1480, in pause
    rv = renpy.ui.interact(mouse='pause', type='pause', roll_forward=roll_forward)
  File "D:\GAMES\GAMES H\HHGv0.1.2-v0.1.2-pc\renpy\ui.py", line 297, in interact
    rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
  File "D:\GAMES\GAMES H\HHGv0.1.2-v0.1.2-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2702, in interact
    repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, **kwargs)
  File "D:\GAMES\GAMES H\HHGv0.1.2-v0.1.2-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 3094, in interact_core
    root_widget.visit_all(lambda i : i.per_interact())
  File "D:\GAMES\GAMES H\HHGv0.1.2-v0.1.2-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 541, in visit_all
    d.visit_all(callback, seen)
  File "D:\GAMES\GAMES H\HHGv0.1.2-v0.1.2-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 541, in visit_all
  File "D:\GAMES\GAMES H\HHGv0.1.2-v0.1.2-pc\renpy\display\screen.py", line 430, in visit_all
    callback(self)
  File "D:\GAMES\GAMES H\HHGv0.1.2-v0.1.2-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 3094, in <lambda>
    root_widget.visit_all(lambda i : i.per_interact())
  File "D:\GAMES\GAMES H\HHGv0.1.2-v0.1.2-pc\renpy\display\screen.py", line 440, in per_interact
    self.update()
  File "D:\GAMES\GAMES H\HHGv0.1.2-v0.1.2-pc\renpy\display\screen.py", line 625, in update
    self.screen.function(**self.scope)
  File "game/script/tasffwaosfawshfwafawi.rpy", line 41, in execute
  File "game/script/tasffwaosfawshfwafawi.rpy", line 41, in keywords
  File "<screen language>", line 41, in <module>
  File "renpy/common/00action_audio.rpy", line 58, in __init__
    selected = renpy.music.is_music(channel)
  File "D:\GAMES\GAMES H\HHGv0.1.2-v0.1.2-pc\renpy\audio\music.py", line 307, in is_music
    c = get_channel(channel)
  File "D:\GAMES\GAMES H\HHGv0.1.2-v0.1.2-pc\renpy\audio\audio.py", line 821, in get_channel
    raise Exception("Audio channel %r is unknown." % name)
Exception: Audio channel u'glitch' is unknown.

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
Hero's Harem Guild Beta
Fri Nov 27 00:43:38 2020
Is not spam but error , What happend?

Last edited by a moderator:
Aug 5, 2017
How do I start Halloween Event, is it related to the ghost? All the girl cards except one say 'Continue the prologue' but I don't want to yet as I wish to do the Halloween stuff.

4.40 star(s) 207 Votes