ElysiumOtaku

Sep 18, 2017
is this game have a ghost ? or it is just me who found some glitch in bicycle parking at evening after spend time with evie ?
Yeah, iths a character I think, after that go to the lake at the midnight then to de left with a rock with face click i suppose a aparrece a gosth or something in the lake , when yo select all it's a glith and you neeed to selecet " ignore,console,load,save) in that orde and scene aparece.

tsunamizero02

Jan 8, 2018
Small error report.
Leticia's 6 affection event hint says to meet at the guild in the evening.
The event actually occurs in the afternoon.

Yeah, iths a character I think, after that go to the lake at the midnight then to de left with a rock with face click i suppose a aparrece a gosth or something in the lake , when yo select all it's a glith and you neeed to selecet " ignore,console,load,save) in that orde and scene aparece.
Pretty sure that's on purpose. The tooltip on the bottom doesn't seem quite right.

NeimadFR

Donor
Jul 1, 2017
You made me cry for a freaking bed ?! I'm such a sucker for heartwarming scenes :cry:
Though the gameplay was a bit grindy I must admit the top notch story and character devellopment made me stick to it and I don't regret it :D

Last edited:

Bob Jared

Sep 22, 2017
Saw ending, completed all quests, completed gallery, bought all available cards and got the full "ghost" scene at the lake. Decided to try the unlock secrets code without saving just to make sure I didn't miss anything. A new locked girl was added in the menu between Narissa and Delilah.

Is she actually unlockable? If so, how?

Lolicon Kami

Nov 3, 2019
Cannot load old save on this patch?
Old save doesn't work. The mechanics and codes of this game was 100% reworked, according to dev. Don't worry, once you start a new game, that save file will work for all the following builds (also according to dev).

This is just the one time you need to start over, and use cheat codes if you don't like the grind :)

BrandonSuns

Aug 16, 2020
So, where exactly is the gallery located? I feel like an idiot trying to find it lol.
I'm using the Mac version btw.

Last edited:

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
On PC it's ESC or right click to the menu, click on "Gallery". Probably similar on mac. Get to the menu like you would when saving.

4.40 star(s) 207 Votes