Bob Jared

Sep 22, 2017
It's not a bug or an issue, it's intended. You're supposed to hit the options at the bottom except for Quit. Do it right and the scene continues.
Have you perhaps been able to discover anything with the ghost after that scene? Like a way to unlock her in the girls Deck between Narrisa and Delila? That hidden girl was apparently supposed to be added with the public release.

Lolicon Kami

Nov 3, 2019
Have you perhaps been able to discover anything with the ghost after that scene? Like a way to unlock her in the girls Deck between Narrisa and Delila? That hidden girl was apparently supposed to be added with the public release.
Irrelevant to this game, but why does your Hero Harem Guild flyer have Luna overshadowed by Jabami (Kakegurui character)?

Bob Jared

Sep 22, 2017
Irrelevant to this game, but why does your Hero Harem Guild flyer have Luna overshadowed by Jabami (Kakegurui character)?

Don't ask me. I got it from this post from this very thread.

Sorry for the delay, but I made more than 6 fan sigs at the same day ;_;

View attachment 828326
View attachment 828327
View attachment 828328

Code:
https://attachments.f95zone.to/2020/09/844781_herosfan.png
https://attachments.f95zone.to/2020/09/844782_herosfan2.png
https://attachments.f95zone.to/2020/09/844783_herosfan2v2.png
Hope u like it, anything, let me know.

Cirdon

Nov 27, 2019
I got the lake ghost event, not sure if there's one cut scene or two. But I got a long sequence where MC decided he had to leave.

I can't get the bicycle park ghost scene to trigger.

All ladies are at "Hint: There are no more <name> events in this version of the game. (0.1.2)"

Quests are Prologue, "Reach maximum level with Lucy, Rebecca, ..." and The Feast of the Dead all done down to "Keep celebrating the Feast of the Dead"

So.... how to trigger the bicycle park ghost scene?

Is there anything else I should complete before ending the prologue? and does that end the Feast?

Komisari

Game Developer
Dec 17, 2019
I got the lake ghost event, not sure if there's one cut scene or two. But I got a long sequence where MC decided he had to leave.

All ladies are at "Hint: There are no more <name> events in this version of the game. (0.1.2)"

Quests are Prologue, "Reach maximum level with Lucy, Rebecca, ..." and The Feast of the Dead all done down to "Keep celebrating the Feast of the Dead"

Is there anything else I should complete before ending the prologue? and does that end the Feast?
Read the description of The Feast Of The Dead quest!

Bob Jared

Sep 22, 2017

For the Feast of the Dead you have to go to the park at night and click on the plate of cupcakes. This will let you pick between, and pay for with candy, 3 different scenes involving the girls that won costumes. Watching all 3 scenes will end the quest and each one will unlock a card that also costs candy.

I'm not sure what you mean by the "bicycle park ghost scene". Isn't that where you first encounter it while searching for Evie?

JLucci

Mar 31, 2018
Are you sure it was said that she would be available? I've actually UnRen'd the game and dug around a lil bit. I see images that would be used for her card
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
, but the rpy files with her name don't have much. One has basic card info and the other only has her two events, the first time you see her at the bike parking and the one with that fake error screen (and a cool ASCII pic).

Bob Jared

Sep 22, 2017
Are you sure it was said that she would be available? I've actually UnRen'd the game and dug around a lil bit. I see images that would be used for her card
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
, but the rpy files with her name don't have much. One has basic card info and the other only has her two events, the first time you see her at the bike parking and the one with that fake error screen (and a cool ASCII pic).
This post...
Thank you!
I will add her to the public update.
And the actions button right now is pretty much empty, but I will fill them over time :)
Also this one...
November 6. Public Update.

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: JLucci

Bob Jared

Sep 22, 2017
Well, the public build was delayed. Maybe there wasn't enough time to add it. I'll keep looking in game.
I know it was delayed because I followed it on Discord but it's out now so I'm starting to think Komisari just forgot. Either that or the lake scene wasn't in the patreon only release. (which I avoided downloading)

WednesdayRose

Apr 14, 2019
How do I unlock 2 scenes for lucy "Morning quickie" and "guild members love" I got the game done i can hit the prologue but cant seem to do those scenes (also crashes if I try to get the ghost lady but what ever :D) i was thinking the morning one must be early in the morning yet it seems that lucy is always in her workshop which I could never enter anyway, so cant reach her in the morning and the other one I'm not sure on maybe its related to the quest she said I should do about buying clothing for other guild members but the store lady never had option for that

Bob Jared

Sep 22, 2017
How do I unlock 2 scenes for lucy "Morning quickie" and "guild members love" I got the game done i can hit the prologue but cant seem to do those scenes (also crashes if I try to get the ghost lady but what ever :D) i was thinking the morning one must be early in the morning yet it seems that lucy is always in her workshop which I could never enter anyway, so cant reach her in the morning and the other one I'm not sure on maybe its related to the quest she said I should do about buying clothing for other guild members but the store lady never had option for that
First you have to make sure she isn't working via the guild board. Having her work via board blocks access to workshop.

Then she will either be in her bedroom or the workshop in the morning at random. The quickie scene is in bedroom and guild love is in workshop.

Also, the thing with the ghost is a fake crash. You have to keep clicking the options on the bottom left until scene continues. Do not click quit or you will just wake up in the bed and have to re-do the lake scene.

SangerZonvolt

May 20, 2018
Not sure if it´s a bug, but I talked to the clothes lady about the halloween costumes before I talked to her about the guild outfits and now it seems as if I cant unlock the guild outfits anymore because the option is gone. Any way to fix this?

Bob Jared

Sep 22, 2017
Not sure if it´s a bug, but I talked to the clothes lady about the halloween costumes before I talked to her about the guild outfits and now it seems as if I cant unlock the guild outfits anymore because the option is gone. Any way to fix this?
I never even saw an option for guild outfits.

Kuroashc

May 26, 2020
Experienced this issue too. It happens when hovering the mouse or trying to click the ghost when it shows up at the lake. Letting the ghost disappear won't cause this issue. I was able just to mousewheel backwards into the game history to undo it.
Mine crashed twice before i got the scene lmao
It's not a bug or an issue, it's intended. You're supposed to hit the options at the bottom except for Quit. Do it right and the scene continues.
Yeah, i got the scene already after "mindlessly clicking" the option available. The ghost was creepy tho. Was that the final scene for the ghost or are there more to be found?

4.40 star(s) 207 Votes