DudePersonA

Aug 24, 2018
Mine crashed twice before i got the scene lmao

Yeah, i got the scene already after "mindlessly clicking" the option available. The ghost was creepy tho. Was that the final scene for the ghost or are there more to be found?
Yeah it ends up it was a clever fake error message. And that's the last known scene as far as people know.

JLucci

Mar 31, 2018
Was that the final scene for the ghost or are there more to be found?
I wasn't able to find any more so I finished the prologue last night. I could dig around in the code some more, but I think I'll just wait for the next update.

cloudtirones

May 30, 2018
Fishing is so hard even I upgraded my skills. its easier to mash our keyboard that to draw circle using mouse... please let us have alternate way to fish

DudePersonA

Aug 24, 2018
Fishing is so hard even I upgraded my skills. its easier to mash our keyboard that to draw circle using mouse... please let us have alternate way to fish
Having all the fishing skills upgraded didn't seem to be enough to catch the largest mystery fish in the lake (I imagine it's a dopefish from last game, but I'm not sure). It also doesn't seem to show up anymore like it used to before the halloween candies started showing up... which was after the intro or something? I at least got the fish that glows in the mine and gives bonus pickaxe damage.

WSmith

Jul 25, 2018
Komisari Will you introduce the scenes "only found in the gallery" to the main game too? Scenes like Fara's "Relax" and the one in her bedroom (with all that ass, you know the one). It's really a pity you only see them once and then have to go to the gallery to revisit them. I think it's always great if they become part of the world as repeatable events, sometimes even initiated by the girls themselves (like a girl at random nights just coming to you and asking for it).

This last update was amazing btw. I haven't completely finished it yet, but I'm really happy I was able to take part in the Halloween event and unlock everything. Hope I will be able to participate in future ones too, because I strongly dislike (hate?) games that lock people out because they can't play at certain times. I mean, can you imagine discovering this game in january and feeling punished because you weren't there earlier? Such a weird concept to me...

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
Having all the fishing skills upgraded didn't seem to be enough to catch the largest mystery fish in the lake (I imagine it's a dopefish from last game, but I'm not sure). It also doesn't seem to show up anymore like it used to before the halloween candies started showing up... which was after the intro or something? I at least got the fish that glows in the mine and gives bonus pickaxe damage.
The largest fish will need manual help even after having a skills maxed, and it is a challenge to do even then, but it is possible even for the elderly, as I can attest.

HogRocket

Engaged Member
Jun 8, 2020
Maybe with a mouse. Laptop touch-pad not so much.
I haven't got to the largest fish, but I'll tell you that having a tough screen capable laptop ROCKS for the fishing game. Stack the hell out of the bobber, lures and hooks to gain the buffs then just wipe my finger in a circle on the screen:cool:

hugoboss

Aug 16, 2019
is the library bugged? i cant acces it even though ive built it

EDIT: also i think the action button is bugged on luna, when i click "actions" nothing happens

DudePersonA

Aug 24, 2018
The largest fish will need manual help even after having a skills maxed, and it is a challenge to do even then, but it is possible even for the elderly, as I can attest.
Maybe I'm doing this all wrong. I bought all the fish skills, have the reinforced hook, the bobber, and the fake fish... and the last time I remember trying it I barely kept up with it. Is it the dopefish still, right? Or did another fish take the largest fish spot?

cloudtirones

May 30, 2018
I haven't got to the largest fish, but I'll tell you that having a tough screen capable laptop ROCKS for the fishing game. Stack the hell out of the bobber, lures and hooks to gain the buffs then just wipe my finger in a circle on the screen:cool:
Does 2 fake fish stacks or not? I only have atleast one of those. And I just finish the prolouge and just started mining

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
Maybe I'm doing this all wrong. I bought all the fish skills, have the reinforced hook, the bobber, and the fake fish... and the last time I remember trying it I barely kept up with it. Is it the dopefish still, right? Or did another fish take the largest fish spot?
I am not sure, but from the description of the items, maybe the normal hook and the worm will still add to your skills.

The largest fish is called Timmie, may just be a replacement for the dopefish (never heard the name, maybe it is also a fish I never got)

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
Any tips on fishing?
Stay in town until you can afford equipment, level your skills up, buy equipment. Once you use hooks and baits, go to the lake. Don't forget foraging while walking there, these are free coins and XP. For larger fish you might catch, turn into the direction indicated by the arrow (can be changed with a click).

rahkshi01

Dec 31, 2018
Has anyone tried the head patting with all the girls? Most of them look like they enjoy it or are a bit shy but Luna looked like she was thinking what the 'hell just happened?', while with Jessica it looked like it broke her. One thing I noticed in this update why is Luna wearing a bra now when she didn't before in the beta when she is wearing her dress? For me it kinda makes a little less hot than before.

ChaosJokerX

Nov 14, 2018
Update was good, can't wait for more. I hope potato hero can get new cool shield or we can give the option to upgrade weapons and is not necessary but incest patch or custom relationship option. Anyway gl to dev

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
Has anyone tried the head patting with all the girls? Most of them look like they enjoy it or are a bit shy but Luna looked like she was thinking what the 'hell just happened?', while with Jessica it looked like it broke her.
Jessica? You mean Rebecca? Apart from that, I haven't systematically patted every girl in every location, but to me it seems like they all liked it, even if some were more surprised than others.

rahkshi01

Dec 31, 2018
Jessica? You mean Rebecca? Apart from that, I haven't systematically patted every girl in every location, but to me it seems like they all liked it, even if some were more surprised than others.
Yeah Rebecca sorry got mixed up with thinking of another girl from another game oops.

4.40 star(s) 207 Votes