Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
Ok, finished this game for the second time. Love it, but man isn't it the longest prologue to anything ever
Well, there is another game here, supposedly a sandbox but still in the opening VN. While objectively probably less time needs to be spent, it certainly feels longer.

PapaSurf

Apr 17, 2020
This update ( end prologue scene ) was too small , cant wait for the begin chapter 1 :) 0.1.3 update i suppose.
The current version was a total re-work of the entire game engine. This hopefully means future updates will be quicker in coming.

Sep 6, 2020
I'm working on a launcher, to hope next time you'll need to download the full game one last time.
I really hope that this game will still work on Android, because playing it on my phone is fucking amazing, thanks for making a great game, really enjoyed the story so far.

WSmith

Jul 25, 2018
i just finished prologue, where to buy the fairy outfit and where to find the crimson mage?
When you finished the prologue, didn't it say "start chapter 1.3" which you couldn't click on? That was to tell you the following chapter is not playable yet, so you had to click "go back".

Oct 16, 2019
Hey guys,

I have been looking for some kind of a roadmap for the future of the game but unfortunately was unable to find anything specific. Has Komisari provided any information on what is in the works, or when the next update is scheduled for? I am by no means trying to rush the developer - I am simply amazed by the game and I am genuinely interested in the development of the title (and frankly I cannot wait for the next update!). I would be glad if anyone could provide some insight into it, provided there is any, of course.

Thanks in advance!

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
Hey guys,

I have been looking for some kind of a roadmap for the future of the game but unfortunately was unable to find anything specific. Has Komisari provided any information on what is in the works, or when the next update is scheduled for? I am by no means trying to rush the developer - I am simply amazed by the game and I am genuinely interested in the development of the title (and frankly I cannot wait for the next update!). I would be glad if anyone could provide some insight into it, provided there is any, of course.

Thanks in advance!
My guess is that the next update will take at least a couple of months to be finished. But I don't think he has given a time frame for the release.

Komisari

Game Developer
Dec 17, 2019
Hey guys,

Thanks in advance!
I don't make roadmaps or specific dates.
But most of the info you can gather about the next updates are in discord posts. December 15 is the Anniversary of the game, and I'll upload a big pos talking about some stuff, so when that time comes, check it out!

Oct 16, 2019
I don't make roadmaps or specific dates.
But most of the info you can gather about the next updates are in discord posts. December 15 is the Anniversary of the game, and I'll upload a big pos talking about some stuff, so when that time comes, check it out!
Thanks a lot for your reply Komisari! If that's the case, I shall patiently wait for some updates.
Cheers man!

Talim

Mar 7, 2018
it seems numerical values cant be entered for the money cheat for me. perhaps i have an older version

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
Are you saying you don't want to tempt fate by giving release dates? :D
Come on, when you say "December 14th", what would be the odds that on the 13th your family is attacked by a demon and while defending them you fall down a cliff and later wake up in an unknown town without any means of return? Certainly cannot be much more than 70%.

4.40 star(s) 207 Votes