Komisari

Game Developer
Dec 17, 2019
Since the day the new update comes out, I deleted the previous version of the game. Today is a good day, so I finally unzipped the game and can't wait to play it!
Honestly, I would have done the same from the start because there are too many scene that I want to see again (like the powerful handshake between the MC and Jimmy, man, what an epic moment!!!). So...it's a lucky coincidence that I HAVE to restart the game knowing that there are new mechanics, new scenes, new everything! :3

So, again, thanks Komisari for all of this!
There is only one thing I want to ask you: there is a chance so see some "feet" scene? I think it's the only thing missing in my humble opinion. Obviously, for my personal taste, but I think it's a powerful weapon of seduction. ;)
Thank you!
And yeah, you will see some feet scenes. Not in this update, I'm sure you'll see some in the next one.

Kuranai

The Fool
Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2020
When I try tp delete my old saves the game says IT will use them as backups. Any idea on where do I go to delete those save files?

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
When I try tp delete my old saves the game says IT will use them as backups. Any idea on where do I go to delete those save files?
There's two save directories for Ren'Py games.

One is in the game folder (WHEREVERYOUPUTIT)\(GAMENAME)\game\saves
The other is in users\(USERNAME)\AppData\roaming\RenPy\(GAMENAME)

(Slight modifications on the second one due to language settings may appear, it's the same directory order just different names)

You usually can delete them both from in game by hovering over the save you want to delete and hit DEL. But you can use any file deletion method of your choice.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Kuranai

Kuranai

The Fool
Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2020
There's two save directories for Ren'Py games.

One is in the game folder (WHEREVERYOUPUTIT)\(GAMENAME)\game\saves
The other is in users\(USERNAME)\AppData\roaming\RenPy\(GAMENAME)

(Slight modifications on the second one due to language settings may appear, it's the same directory order just different names)

You usually can delete them both from in game by hovering over the save you want to delete and hit DEL. But you can use any file deletion method of your choice.
Thanks for the help fam.

Chaosborn

God of the Chaosborn
Game Developer
Jan 25, 2020
Can't find the last clue.. fish shopkeeper rebbecca maria luna who am i missing ?

ZAJL

Dec 15, 2018
I'm at the end of the "Misdirection" quest, and I don't know who to talk to to "solve the mystery and face the thief" I looked everywhere I could think and I have the skill that lets you see events on the map and nothing, do you need to finish the prologue first? and is the "Fly like a bird" quest still under development? it's starting to give me the feeling it's a bigger quest than it appeared, or the devs haven't had time to finish it beyond the required bits

Reactions: HardcoreLarry

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
I'm at the end of the "Misdirection" quest, and I don't know who to talk to to "solve the mystery and face the thief" I looked everywhere I could think and I have the skill that lets you see events on the map and nothing, do you need to finish the prologue first? and is the "Fly like a bird" quest still under development? it's starting to give me the feeling it's a bigger quest than it appeared, or the devs haven't had time to finish it beyond the required bits
To answer your questions: No. Yes.

As for the implied question: go to the ruins at midnight. (spoilered out just in case you really did only want to ask those two)

Joey's Conscience

Sep 28, 2020
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I think the reason it doesnt tell you outright is precisely to make you feel like you're solving a mistery

Reactions: Komisari

Kyriel

Oct 24, 2019
did I get a visual glitch at the bycicle park? It looked like a bug girl, but I have no clues on where to find her. also, JIMMY'S HEADPATS

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
did I get a visual glitch at the bycicle park? It looked like a bug girl, but I have no clues on where to find her. also, JIMMY'S HEADPATS
No glitch. Go to the cave by the lake at night, come back, see her, ignore the fake error messages by using all options. Nothing more as of now.

hentai charley

Oct 17, 2019
It's a great game and I've really liked playing it. But the new money system has no explanation or guide. Seriously, I can't figure out how either the Fishing or this new Banking work. And since Money is made to be sooooooooo important to the game, it's a real pain. The old Fishing system was a LOT better and actually worked! At least EXPLAIN how it's supposed to work! And this Banking system- how am I supposed to get any money more than a single coin? It's gone from a Workable Game to a Total Mess!

Komisari

Game Developer
Dec 17, 2019
It's a great game and I've really liked playing it. But the new money system has no explanation or guide. Seriously, I can't figure out how either the Fishing or this new Banking work. And since Money is made to be sooooooooo important to the game, it's a real pain. The old Fishing system was a LOT better and actually worked! At least EXPLAIN how it's supposed to work! And this Banking system- how am I supposed to get any money more than a single coin? It's gone from a Workable Game to a Total Mess!

Mh? The fishing is the exact same minigame and banking system? There's no banking system. Plus, there are tutorials for the game. Check the "help" menu and look at "Guild Board". The game has a tutorial for it when you open the Guild Board, I think you skip it :)

ZAJL

Dec 15, 2018
I don't understand what people are not getting about fishing, you draw a circle over and over again quickly, and if you can't catch a fish of higher rarity then you need to buy buffing items from the fish lady, and the economy makes no sense in a reality (where do these people get their money from, why are they buying garbage, which is joked about in-game) but gameplay-wise it's simple, sell things to the people who want to buy them, granny buys flora, fish lady buys fish, Maria (mining lady, think I messed her name up) buys stone and ore. mining only takes IRL time, and you catch 5 fish in one time period. money is only an issue when buying character cards or the Jimmy head pat upgrade.

Edit: forgot to mention the new (and kinda better) Guide board, it takes real-time now and you can put girls on and off at will, the town gives you money, lake gives you items.

Reactions: hentai charley

BlasKyau

Devoted Member
Jun 26, 2018
Fishing is very easy in the game and getting money isn't very difficult either.

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
Wait people are having trouble with the fishing? That mini game is so simple. As for the money, just sell the fish. But I guess you can't really sell any fish if you can't figure out how to play the mini game :ROFLMAO:.

Last edited:
4.40 star(s) 207 Votes