ankhtar

Jan 24, 2020
I'd place the odds squarely at 100%. Fate loves being tempted just so it can say "nope". Although, to be fair, if said demon would later become my cute pocket waifu, personally I'd be tempted to reconsider.

gestved

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
Finished playing all content, I'm just missing some cards, and I'm a bit lazy to grind for xp, would rather that you just needed money to unlock them and perhaps some materials, that way you grind xp naturally as you grind for money, I guess it was designed this way because you would have too much levels without nothing to use them, but now you get too much money with nothing to buy also. Mining give you lots of money but not a lot of xp.

Anyway, pretty good game, love most of the girls, if not all of them

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This game is pretty much like Mythic Manor, same model for unlocking events, same harem situations and reactions from girls not being jealous (for the most part), but I think at least it has a backstory that makes it more believable than Mythic Manor, girls have a reason to gravitate towards MC, MC is pretty blend but not nearly as blend as MM protagonist that is almost a silent protagonist. MM is a pretty good game and this one has potential to be even better, just don't let the grind get out of hand, keep doing what you are doing with the events and it will be awesome

BTW, sex scenes are very good at this game, best sex scenes with this engine I've seem so far, Lessons in Love is a very well written game but sex scenes are lacking at that one, lots of sex scenes being softcore not showing penetration. This game has proven that you can make great sex scenes even with the engine limitations

Last point, if the prologue has 10gb, I can't imagine how big will be the final version, over 200gb for sure.

Last edited:

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
To take one part of your posts out of context

Evie is almost as adorable as Lucy, the fact that she basically comunicates almost only through facial language helps a lot
That's one thing I really love about this game. Not Evie. Well, Evie too, but here I am talking about facial and body expressions. I love what is being done with the limitations of the character creator, how you can really feel with the girls. And Jimmy of course, despite his facial expressions not being readable, but just the way he leans in for a thumbs up. You feel when they're sad or shocked or happy. This is one of the parts of the charm of this game - the graphics are not the best from a purely technical point of view, but they fit together, they are consistent, they support the story and the characters. And while this isn't as important as an interesting story with interesting characters, which we have (I agree that some are still a bit bland, even mostly on who), it really helps. Also Komisari has a great hand at humor, sometimes obvious, sometimes subtle, but the poses and faces will always support what is going on.

L33tmaster

Jun 7, 2017
Is it just me or are the files messing up for others, when I started this new update images are missing and the game itself kept saying files were corrupted and I had to ignore them to continue with the game.

GoogeSG123

Jul 4, 2018
Hi guys, I'm using the Compressed version and the Actions seem to be broken :( Every time I clicked, nothing shows up - Any clues ? Thanks !

Lolicon Kami

Nov 3, 2019
Hi guys, I'm using the Compressed version and the Actions seem to be broken :( Every time I clicked, nothing shows up - Any clues ? Thanks !
Some of the actions aren't in the game yet, and don't show up for all the characters. Some actions you can do include (but are not limited to) fucking Lucy at her room in the morning, at the couch when she's there, and when she's in her guild/tinkers room.

Actions are unlocked through high affection with girls.

Hope this helps!

WSmith

Jul 25, 2018
Komisari I'm sorry for repeating this, but I'm very interested on your thoughts on this.

Will you introduce the scenes "only found in the gallery" to the main game too? Scenes like Fara's "Relax" and the one in her bedroom (with all that ass, you know the one). It's really a pity you only see them once and then have to go to the gallery to revisit them. I think it's always great if they become part of the world as repeatable events, sometimes even initiated by the girls themselves (like a girl at random nights just coming to you and asking for it).

Joey's Conscience

Sep 28, 2020
Komisari I'm sorry for repeating this, but I'm very interested on your thoughts on this.

Will you introduce the scenes "only found in the gallery" to the main game too? Scenes like Fara's "Relax" and the one in her bedroom (with all that ass, you know the one). It's really a pity you only see them once and then have to go to the gallery to revisit them. I think it's always great if they become part of the world as repeatable events, sometimes even initiated by the girls themselves (like a girl at random nights just coming to you and asking for it).
These scenes have a context. Farah's room scene is a reward for giving her the room. You can't give her the room more than once. That's what makes it special. If you make some events repeatable, they wouldn't really be events now would they?
The gallery exists precicely so you can repeat them. Plus, a gallery scene is 3 clicks away anywhere on the map, which is more convenient than an in-game scene.
LOTS of games do the exact same. And you are the first person i've ever seen complaining about it. Please don't spam the thread. If the dev doesn't answer you, just be aware that you're probably one of the very few people that have an issue with this, and it's unlikely that your wish gets granted

Reactions: WSmith

WSmith

Jul 25, 2018
These scenes have a context. Farah's room scene is a reward for giving her the room. You can't give her the room more than once. That's what makes it special. If you make some events repeatable, they wouldn't really be events now would they?
The gallery exists precicely so you can repeat them. Plus, a gallery scene is 3 clicks away anywhere on the map, which is more convenient than an in-game scene.
LOTS of games do the exact same. And you are the first person i've ever seen complaining about it. Please don't spam the thread. If the dev doesn't answer you, just be aware that you're probably one of the very few people that have an issue with this, and it's unlikely that your wish gets granted
Friendly asking someone again if they care to reply to something, spread out over a couple of pages is spamming? :unsure:
I never meant any spamming, and I'm sorry if it came across that way. Devs get a lot of questions/requests in general, so mine might have gotten buried. I also don't see it as a request, but as a question. I never said "could you please". If he still hadn't answered my second time at all, I would have let it rest.

I agree with you that it is a special reward, but I disagree they wouldn't be events if you couldn't repeat them. For me the "unlock" is what makes it a reward. I also think they wouldn't be less special. Actually, for me they are less special if they are only available in a gallery. I much more like to think these characters would like to do these things more often with the MC, than just once and that's it. Our opinion just differs there I guess.

As for a gallery, yes, it is indeed very convenient and I think games should always have them, but for me only being able to use the gallery for certain events just distracts from the in-game world and flow. To me it adds to the story and world-building if these events can happen multiple times, because it shows characters in-game have more interest in things aside from a "one time event". Summertime Saga's "room mate" character coming in at random nights, for example, makes it feel (to me) like the character in the world is alive, and has her own thing going on. You might argue this repeatability lessens the reward, and that's okay, isn't it? We don't have to agree on everything, but it can't hurt to ask. And I honestly think asking twice can't be considered spamming, but hey, maybe our opinion differs there too.

Lots of games do indeed only use galleries, lots of games use repeatable events for sex scenes in their games both in galleries and outside. Heck, this game even uses repeatable events outside the gallery! The fact that I'm the first person that you ever see ASKING (I never complained, or at least, never intended it as a complaint) about it, doesn't really constitute as an argument against it, in my opinion, and I think it's not really a good argument for your case. "I've never seen it, therefore it can't have value".

Anyway, again my apologies if you felt my question was bothersome :)

Komisari

Game Developer
Dec 17, 2019
Friendly asking someone again if they care to reply to something, spread out over a couple of pages is spamming? :unsure:
I never meant any spamming, and I'm sorry if it came across that way. Devs get a lot of questions/requests in general, so mine might have gotten buried. I also don't see it as a request, but as a question. I never said "could you please". If he still hadn't answered my second time at all, I would have let it rest.

I agree with you that it is a special reward, but I disagree they wouldn't be events if you couldn't repeat them. For me the "unlock" is what makes it a reward. I also think they wouldn't be less special. Actually, for me they are less special if they are only available in a gallery. I much more like to think these characters would like to do these things more often with the MC, than just once and that's it. Our opinion just differs there I guess.

As for a gallery, yes, it is indeed very convenient and I think games should always have them, but for me only being able to use the gallery for certain events just distracts from the in-game world and flow. To me it adds to the story and world-building if these events can happen multiple times, because it shows characters in-game have more interest in things aside from a "one time event". Summertime Saga's "room mate" character coming in at random nights, for example, makes it feel (to me) like the character in the world is alive, and has her own thing going on. You might argue this repeatability lessens the reward, and that's okay, isn't it? We don't have to agree on everything, but it can't hurt to ask. And I honestly think asking twice can't be considered spamming, but hey, maybe our opinion differs there too.

Lots of games do indeed only use galleries, lots of games use repeatable events for sex scenes in their games both in galleries and outside. Heck, this game even uses repeatable events outside the gallery! The fact that I'm the first person that you ever see ASKING (I never complained, or at least, never intended it as a complaint) about it, doesn't really constitute as an argument against it, in my opinion, and I think it's not really a good argument for your case. "I've never seen it, therefore it can't have value".

Anyway, again my apologies if you felt my question was bothersome :)
Hello, I never saw your previous comment, I think xD
I always try to answer everything.

There's a reason why that scene and so many others are not part of the world. Because, as the other guy said, they are special. They have their own dialogue, their own interactions, their own facial expressions and etc based on a recent event.

But, that's not an excuse. I'll make every "special" event repeatable, but, that would be a whole new scene. With similar sex positions, but different dialogue, different expressions, and different interactions, to fulfill more the "organic" level of the world. So, instead of you grabbing Fara from behind and her being surprised, she could be with a face like "I want this", because she knows what you're going to do and what you want to do. Instead of saying "This is your reward for buying me a new room", she could say something like "I'm glad you want to do this with me in the room you bought for me, Young Master!" or some shit like that idk xD

And changing only the dialogues is not an option. I want to change the whole scene, if possible.

I feel like the world is less alive if you repeat over and over again the same dialogues/scenes that were meant to be used as a special occasion.

In short, yes. This will be added but it needs the same that everything needs: Time.

WSmith

Jul 25, 2018

There's a reason why that scene and so many others are not part of the world. Because, as the other guy said, they are special. They have their own dialogue, their own interactions, their own facial expressions and etc based on a recent event.

But, that's not an excuse. I'll make every "special" event repeatable, but, that would be a whole new scene. With similar sex positions, but different dialogue, different expressions, and different interactions, to fulfill more the "organic" level of the world. So, instead of you grabbing Fara from behind and her being surprised, she could be with a face like "I want this", because she knows what you're going to do and what you want to do. Instead of saying "This is your reward for buying me a new room", she could say something like "I'm glad you want to do this with me in the room you bought for me, Young Master!" or some shit like that idk xD

And changing only the dialogues is not an option. I want to change the whole scene, if possible.

I feel like the world is less alive if you repeat over and over again the same dialogues/scenes that were meant to be used as a special occasion.

In short, yes. This will be added but it needs the same that everything needs: Time.
Yeah, I've always experienced you as diligent in your answering so that's why I had to try asking a second time :giggle:

All completely understandable, and if I were in your shoes I would also very much not deem it a priority. I actually never even thought about the unique lines that make less sense then. And the facial feature change, I mean, that's why you are building a great game. The attention to these things is amazing. Keep it up, and thanks a bunch for taking the time to reply!

Defeseberebe

Jan 16, 2019

Sorry for calling for your help, but i'm stacked here and really don't know how to fix it ç_ç
Sorry, i got this problem every time i try to enter in Bicicle Parking with the quest "Find Jimmy"
View attachment 915499
How can i resolve?

jurierm

May 7, 2017
by when the official android version of 0.1.2.? I know there is an unofficial one but the Spanish option does not work well and it is a game between everything that has what I like the most is this in Spanish

Komisari

Game Developer
Dec 17, 2019
can U send the New Save Game i dont want play this game Again after i spend 5 hours i have a Live Like my Girlfriend ty :D
The game is a rework, there's a lot of new content. You won't play the same game.
But if you want I have a GTA V and Terraria full-save! You can load the save and admire all the items you got until you're bored!

wholef'nshow

Mar 9, 2020
Since the day the new update comes out, I deleted the previous version of the game. Today is a good day, so I finally unzipped the game and can't wait to play it!
Honestly, I would have done the same from the start because there are too many scene that I want to see again (like the powerful handshake between the MC and Jimmy, man, what an epic moment!!!). So...it's a lucky coincidence that I HAVE to restart the game knowing that there are new mechanics, new scenes, new everything! :3

So, again, thanks Komisari for all of this!
There is only one thing I want to ask you: there is a chance so see some "feet" scene? I think it's the only thing missing in my humble opinion. Obviously, for my personal taste, but I think it's a powerful weapon of seduction. ;)

And now, one thing that I want to ask not to the Dev, but to the community: does the "incest patch" works with the new update?

Last edited:
Reactions: HardcoreLarry
4.40 star(s) 207 Votes