JLucci

Mar 31, 2018
Having all the fishing skills upgraded didn't seem to be enough to catch the largest mystery fish in the lake (I imagine it's a dopefish from last game, but I'm not sure). It also doesn't seem to show up anymore like it used to before the halloween candies started showing up... which was after the intro or something? I at least got the fish that glows in the mine and gives bonus pickaxe damage.
I was never able to legitimately catch the "Plague Fish" in the public version. Even with all the upgrades, I was always a quarter of the bar away when time ran out. I could then go back to the pre-release build and catch them regularly. It would be close, but I could do it in that version. In the end, I modified the rpy files to lower the difficulty for it. Still harder than Timmy, but now I can at least catch them sometimes.

DudePersonA

Aug 24, 2018
I am not sure, but from the description of the items, maybe the normal hook and the worm will still add to your skills.

The largest fish is called Timmie, may just be a replacement for the dopefish (never heard the name, maybe it is also a fish I never got)
I'll have to test that out. No, I caught Timmie, however before I was getting halloween candies there was another mystery fish afaik that's bigger than timmie.

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
I'll have to test that out. No, I caught Timmie, however before I was getting halloween candies there was another mystery fish afaik that's bigger than timmie.
Yes, I got that from some posts. However, I never encountered a "new" fish after Timmie. Maybe I was unlucky or haven't been fishing enough.

Bob Jared

Sep 22, 2017
I haven't got to the largest fish, but I'll tell you that having a tough screen capable laptop ROCKS for the fishing game. Stack the hell out of the bobber, lures and hooks to gain the buffs then just wipe my finger in a circle on the screen:cool:
Not touch screen. Touch pad like this...
touch pad.jpg
Btw what does mean about continue the prologue in the hints, plz answer
It means that their next level requires story progression. Work on the other girls.

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
When going to sleep, choose "Finish prologue". This will run an extended scene.

It will however not advance the game to the next step (so you can repeat as often as you like), since this is the end of the content for now.

Erenj2

Nov 14, 2017
Hello, I'm geting an error when i get to this point with some kind of ghost, if anyone can help me please!

WednesdayRose

Apr 14, 2019
First you have to make sure she isn't working via the guild board. Having her work via board blocks access to workshop.

Then she will either be in her bedroom or the workshop in the morning at random. The quickie scene is in bedroom and guild love is in workshop.

Also, the thing with the ghost is a fake crash. You have to keep clicking the options on the bottom left until scene continues. Do not click quit or you will just wake up in the bed and have to re-do the lake scene.
Hmm i never seem to be able to go there anyway? as its always locked for me, even if she is not doing guild jobs like I had everyone off work and every morning she just get up and is in the workshop for me and only get out after morning so if I pass time once shes out in living room but never in her room at the start of new day

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
Hmm i never seem to be able to go there anyway? as its always locked for me, even if she is not doing guild jobs like I had everyone off work and every morning she just get up and is in the workshop for me and only get out after morning so if I pass time once shes out in living room but never in her room at the start of new day
You have to unlock the work shop before you can go there using the guild map. If Lucy is there and not working via the guild board, go to the entrance, click on the door left of the guild board, then on the door back left (with the decals). A small introductory scene will come. After that you can travel there via guild map.

WednesdayRose

Apr 14, 2019
You have to unlock the work shop before you can go there using the guild map. If Lucy is there and not working via the guild board, go to the entrance, click on the door left of the guild board, then on the door back left (with the decals). A small introductory scene will come. After that you can travel there via guild map.
wow thanks :D i clicked that door before many times nothing now it worked and I got in I usualy kept her off the guild questing unless I was finishing up other character story so odd how I never made it in I remember trying all the doors almost daily ;DD oh well now it works because I probably did it right :D thanks again

Reactions: Cartageno

Joey's Conscience

Sep 28, 2020
If you check your quests you'll see that the prologue is telling you to lv up certain girls. So the hint is telling you to finish leveling up the other girls the prologue mentions before going back to the one thats maxed
When going to sleep, choose "Finish prologue". This will run an extended scene.

It will however not advance the game to the next step (so you can repeat as often as you like), since this is the end of the content for now.
Thats not it, he didn't reach that point yet

4.40 star(s) 207 Votes