HardcoreLarry

May 27, 2020
Lucy may be the best girl:cool:
Or maybe Ari.. but no sexual acts with her yet
Or luna.. or Maria.. or.. or..
IDK!! Too hard to choose so many great characters

rahkshi01

Dec 31, 2018
Hey Komisari any plans for a christmas update/event or are you taking a break for the holidays? I personally wouldn't mind celebrating christmas with these girls but I would need a lot of money to buy them all presents.

Reactions: HardcoreLarry

Komisari

Game Developer
Dec 17, 2019
Hey Komisari any plans for a christmas update/event or are you taking a break for the holidays? I personally wouldn't mind celebrating christmas with these girls but I would need a lot of money to buy them all presents.
I'm working right now on an auto-launcher. I'll probably post it with the Christmas event. The "break for the holidays" will be making the Christmas event! hahaha

Bob Jared

Sep 22, 2017
Saw ending, completed all quests, completed gallery, bought all available cards and got the full "ghost" scene at the lake. Decided to try the unlock secrets code without saving just to make sure I didn't miss anything. A new locked girl was added in the menu between Narissa and Delilah.

Is she actually unlockable? If so, how?
Ok so I found that the legit way to see that locked character in the girls menu is to search the name of another developer. Looking deeper on here, Komisari has stated that she would be added with the public release which answers my first question because that's exactly the version I have. (I avoided the pre-release) On Discord, the use of a certain emoji seems to suggest that she and the "ghost" are one and the same.

Still can't find anything about how to unlock her though. Not even vague hints. Just sarcastic responses.

Reactions: kamibell

Wolfhammer97

Jan 17, 2020
v0.1.2 only cares if the file exist
So place 'patch.rpy' in the 'game' directory. When the game loads it checks for that file and changes variable 'inc' to either True or False.

Elizabeth = Mom
Leticia = Aunt
Ari = Sister
Luna = Lucy's Sister
Lucy = Luna's Sister

But for fun here is the file. It's blank since the game uses 'if inc:' to identify incest lines now.
idk why, but it still shows up with Ari as friend, Elizabeth as caretaker, etc

• Thinking Face
Reactions: masterdragonson

DudePersonA

Aug 24, 2018
Not sure if this was intended or not, but the ghost crashed my game lmao. Scared the shit out of me :D

View attachment 922611
Experienced this issue too. It happens when hovering the mouse or trying to click the ghost when it shows up at the lake. Letting the ghost disappear won't cause this issue. I was able just to mousewheel backwards into the game history to undo it.

JLucci

Mar 31, 2018
Not sure if this was intended or not, but the ghost crashed my game lmao. Scared the shit out of me :D
Experienced this issue too. It happens when hovering the mouse or trying to click the ghost when it shows up at the lake. Letting the ghost disappear won't cause this issue. I was able just to mousewheel backwards into the game history to undo it.
It's not a bug or an issue, it's intended. You're supposed to hit the options at the bottom except for Quit. Do it right and the scene continues.

4.40 star(s) 207 Votes