rahkshi01

Dec 31, 2018
Can we unlock all the rooms in the guild so far? I have reached the end of all the quests but there are still rooms that are locked. Also how do you go to the dojo? I see Ari appears there but when I click to go there it says 'Why would I go there?'

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
Can we unlock all the rooms in the guild so far? I have reached the end of all the quests but there are still rooms that are locked. Also how do you go to the dojo? I see Ari appears there but when I click to go there it says 'Why would I go there?'
Both are true: some rooms remain locked, as does the Dojo once you finished the "get Luna" events. At least for now. The Dojo shall get a place as a training ground for guild members once the real game starts (remember, so far we've only played what is called the "prologue"). The other rooms will probably get functions themselves, either to house more guild members or for more specific purposes.

rahkshi01

Dec 31, 2018
I hope the next updates focus a little more on Maria, Ari, Elizabeth and Leticia. They show up almost at the end of the prologue we don't get to learn that much about them. This is probably the first game in a while where I can't really choose a favorite girl, all the characters are great. I usually don't even care about the male side characters but Jimmy is just awesome.
I had a hard time choosing a favourite girl too but right now it is tied with three girls as my favourite, Leticia, Fara and Lucy. Hey Badjourasmix who would have thought we would run into another catgirl named Lucy?

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
I had a hard time choosing a favourite girl too but right now it is tied with three girls as my favourite, Leticia, Fara and Lucy. Hey Badjourasmix who would have thought we would run into another catgirl named Lucy?
True, Lucy seems to be a popular name for catgirls. If I had to choose my top 3 right now, it would probably be Fara, Lucy and Evie.

Reactions: HardcoreLarry

NoHands

Feb 4, 2018
I still haven't decided on a favorite yet, but that's due to the scene where we're getting ready to leave making me like all the girls just a bit less. Well,Shino gets a pass because she at least owns up and apologizes for what she did and said later on.

Reactions: HardcoreLarry

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
I still haven't decided on a favorite yet, but that's due to the scene where we're getting ready to leave making me like all the girls just a bit less. Well,Shino gets a pass because she at least owns up and apologizes for what she did and said later on.
Interesting, it had mostly the opposite effect on me, with even my least favorite guild girl scoring some points.

NoHands

Feb 4, 2018
Interesting, it had mostly the opposite effect on me, with even my least favorite guild girl scoring some points.
For me, it just came off as them all being somewhat selfish and really insensitive to the MC's feelings. He made it clear to Rebecca that he was(at the time) temporary and he wanted to return home to at least let his family know he wasn't dead in a ditch somewhere. I suppose some blame can be placed on him a bit, but he did say that he'd try to come back. For me it just seems like all the girls really did want him to throw away his old life. If his family doesn't know he's alive? Big deal so long as they're happy then it's all good! The MC wanting to see his family again? Well now, that's just no fair.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Komisari

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
For me, it just came off as them all being somewhat selfish and really insensitive to the MC's feelings. He made it clear to Rebecca that he was(at the time) temporary and he wanted to return home to at least let his family know he wasn't dead in a ditch somewhere. I suppose some blame can be placed on him a bit, but he did say that he'd try to come back. For me it just seems like all the girls really did want him to throw away his old life. If his family doesn't know he's alive? Big deal so long as they're happy then it's all good! The MC wanting to see his family again? Well now, that's just no fair.
Yeah, were they expecting him to forget about his friends and family? I get why someone like Fara wouldn't really want him to leave. She seems like she had a hard life and all the heroes were shitty towards her. Lucy and most of the girls seem like they had a shitty past too, but you can't really blame the mc for wanting to go back to his family and friends.

NoHands

Feb 4, 2018
Yeah, were they expecting him to forget about his friends and family? I get why someone like Fara wouldn't really want him to leave. She seems like she had a hard life and all the heroes were shitty towards her. Lucy and most of the girls seem like they had a shitty past too, but you can't really blame the mc for wanting to go back to his family and friends.
All things point to yeah, they really were expecting him to just forget about them. It's a shame that the MC couldn't call them all out on that.

coco21340

Aug 21, 2018
Hi , I can't find Fara at the market at noon ? Where is she ? I restarded aleady 2 time but she is not here =/

Khaitoh

Feb 28, 2018
Hi , I can't find Fara at the market at noon ? Where is she ? I restarded aleady 2 time but she is not here =/
Do you have the hearts upgrade for them so you can see where the girls are? Girls probably have events when they mostly doesn't show up in where they usually are.

9.5gb just in v0.1.2, is this harem hotel 2? xd
good luck with the game
Compressed Version isn't that bad (at 1gb)

How do you start the 'Assist the feast of dead' quest please ?
Go to the park at NIGHT, click on the Plate with candies(?)(The one which isn't there if it isn't NIGHT time). This is hinted in the quest info.

You'd need to do that at least 3 times and have enough level and candies to do the events for Sunny, Lucy and Evie (And make their Halloween cards purchasable).

coco21340

Aug 21, 2018
Do you have the hearts upgrade for them so you can see where the girls are? Girls probably have events when they mostly doesn't show up in where they usually are.

Compressed Version isn't that bad (at 1gb)

Go to the park at NIGHT, click on the Plate with candies(?)(The one which isn't there if it isn't NIGHT time). This is hinted in the quest info.

You'd need to do that at least 3 times and have enough level and candies to do the events for Sunny, Lucy and Evie (And make their Halloween cards purchasable).
Yes I have it , at noon I have tara at the market with a heart next to her but when I explore the market I cant find here. I'll try to finish all the other girl .But it's the ''quest'' required to up tara lvl 2 so I think it must be one of the first to up and not the last one or am I wrong ?

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
This is entirely true. The MC made it clear that he was going to leave to get back to his old life no matter what - or at least try to do so. And the ladies of the city have no right to stop him. However, they have the right to plead, and it was testament on the impact the MC had on their lives. While I do agree that - barring the miracle that happened happening - MC should have gone back, said scene also made the city ladies better IMO. They have their own needs and are also trying to defend them. They are not perfect. But they're also not only some ways to pass time until the money comes to go back home. And this is something the MC, aka me, shouldn't forget either. Even if you say from the beginning that you will only do so much, you start having additional responsibilities along the way, especially if you're intentionally breaking hearts. And while - as I said - the right thing for the MC would have been correct in going back, it isn't a totally black and white thing, the girls were correct to try to get their own needs out there and not just let anything happen to them as pushovers.

Reactions: Feletriu
4.40 star(s) 207 Votes