Dec 24, 2018
I just love how responsive it is. No matter how dumb if not an actual troglodyte the struggler is, it always tries to understand everyone is special in their own way. Offering wide variety of ways to proceed, making sure its approachable while maintaining its dignity. Embraces you with motherly warmth yet is prone to surprise you when you least expect it.

Oh the game is okay too, i suppose.
You are talking about the MC right? I didn't understand what people didn't understand in your comment, for what I played so far he is okay, can be... dumb sometimes but i guess is just to make humor
l just hope the MC dont end up being an asshole pervert like happens in Mythic Manor but i will wait for version 1.3 since looks like we will cant use passed saves again. Like the game 2

Joey's Conscience

Sep 28, 2020
You are talking about the MC right? I didn't understand what people didn't understand in your comment, for what I played so far he is okay, can be... dumb sometimes but i guess is just to make humor
l just hope the MC dont end up being an asshole pervert like happens in Mythic Manor but i will wait for version 1.3 since looks like we will cant use passed saves again. Like the game 2
No dude, Komisari is the dev, you kinda missed the joke entirely :KEK:

Komisari

Game Developer
Dec 17, 2019
v0.1.2 saves will work with v0.1.3.

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
Day *** of fishing only all-day, my guildmates are literally begging me to send them to missions but I AM A CARING GUILDMASTER so I don't send them out at all, They're either asleep on the couch or on the floor or banging their heads on a wall to keep themselves awake.

Long-story-short, It's a nice peaceful day...
-A sane guildmaster

ED:
Wait a minute, 10 GB??? Now let me just delete some po- uninstall some games to increase data...
Those video-games will be missed Q wQ

Last edited:

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
Nice! And hope that next year would be better than 2020, what a clusterfuck this year are...Can't wait to see how the story in 0.1.3 would continue
Clustercluck Y E A R this year IS indeed...

Nice to know that the saves will work so I don't have to redo it again
But fishing back from 0 might be fun...hehe...
Spinning and spinning and spinning spinning and spinning spinning and spinning-

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
Clustercluck Y E A R this year IS indeed...

Nice to know that the saves will work so I don't have to redo it again
But fishing back from 0 might be fun...hehe...
Spinning and spinning and spinning spinning and spinning spinning and spinning-
Kinda fun tho, fishing and then selling them to the girl just look at that happy face...Next update should have some content and small side story about her

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
Kinda fun tho, fishing and then selling them to the girl just look at that happy face...Next update should have some content and small side story about her
You know, I think my guildmates might even throw a party when I finally send them out again.
That's how bored they are since the leader is just fishing all day, everyday

• Haha
Reactions: thevoid089

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
Just like Lessons in Lov- Trauma, My save in this game ALSO GOT F-ED BY MY DAM- MISTAKES!!!
But thankfully, I have mastered the art of fishing and I encountered* a bug instead of a fish...
here's the preview, May thy Glorious Dev fix this...

'Coz I love the spinning and spinning and spinning spinning and spinning spinning and spinning spinning and spinning spinning and spinning spinning and spinning spinning and spinning spinning and spinning spinning and spinning spinning and spinning spinning and spinning- You get the idea...

HogRocket

Engaged Member
Jun 8, 2020
Just like Lessons in Lov- Trauma, My save in this game ALSO GOT F-ED BY MY DAM- MISTAKES!!!
But thankfully, I have mastered the art of fishing and I encountered* a bug instead of a fish...
here's the preview, May thy Glorious Dev fix this...

'Coz I love the spinning and spinning and spinning spinning and spinning spinning and spinning spinning and spinning spinning and spinning spinning and spinning spinning and spinning spinning and spinning spinning and spinning spinning and spinning spinning and spinning- You get the idea...
maybe he should have used this as the fishing theme music :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Reactions: Imanoterone

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
maybe he should have used this as the fishing theme music :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Huh, I'm a person with 0 imaginations so I'll never think of that one = w=ll
I get that there are items that give you the passive thingie but that was me fishing w/o anything but the rod itself

wholef'nshow

Mar 9, 2020
Huh, I'm a person with 0 imaginations so I'll never think of that one = w=ll
I get that there are items that give you the passive thingie but that was me fishing w/o anything but the rod itself
I'm happy to see other fishing fans! It's relaxing to sit on the shores of the lake and take a nap while waiting the rod to move and then: spinning spinning and spinning!!! xD

And I love the lake music...just like I love all the soundtracks of the game.
I'm pretty sure I've also heard a song from the Soul Eater anime (the one that starts when there are particularly comical segments: ).

So I have a request for Komisari: is it possible to have a list (if not a special section in the main menu) of the game soundtrack in the next version? It would be nice to be able to listen to them or otherwise find them.

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
'm happy to see other fishing fans! It's relaxing to sit on the shores of the lake and take a nap while waiting the rod to move and then: spinning spinning and spinning!!! xD
I mean, fishing WAS the only way to earn money so it became a habit then an obsess- yeah, just a habit of mine now, foraging can go forage itself, Fishing gang for life!!!

I remember a movie where a fish just sings "just keep spinning" or was it fishing? Yep, fishing it is...I must be going insa-
Heh, spinning and spinning...heh so fun...

stealx1

Feb 19, 2020
Yea early fishing make u gold and getting flower/shroom and stuff, later on though mining get u a lot of gold

Archdeviru

May 22, 2017
I'm sorry to ask but... I'm kind of new to how renpy works, so can someone tell me how to get the patch running? Do I just copy paste it into a folder or do I have to change the text files? Thank you in advance :)

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
I'm sorry to ask but... I'm kind of new to how renpy works, so can someone tell me how to get the patch running? Do I just copy paste it into a folder or do I have to change the text files? Thank you in advance :)
Ren'Py patches usually are .rpa or .rpy files - which you indeed just copy into the "game" subfolder and they will work automatically. Same name files (if any) which are there need to be replaced. Nothing else to be done.

And yes, many games only care if a file with a certain name is present, in these cases you can keep your diary in them, it wouldn't matter, but that is not always the case. But it explains the "empty" files. (You also wouldn't need the patch as such but could copy any file in there and rename it to "patch.rpa" or whatever)

Reactions: Archdeviru
4.40 star(s) 207 Votes