Catherine♡

Mar 10, 2019
Is there any way to play android version?
hello fella, you can find the download link for android in komisari's patreon, just look for a post called: Hero's Harem Guild 0.1.2 donwload link.
I don't know why the download link has not been updated here tho.

Reactions: TajaRrR

kasatik_spb

Jul 15, 2020
Hi!
Here is the Russian translation of Hero's Harem Guild [v0.1.2 Public].
This translation is "unofficial" and "made by a fan".

The link is:

Привет!
Это перевод на Русский язык визуальной новеллы Hero's Harem Guild [v0.1.2 Public].
Этот перевод является неофициальным и создан фанатом.

Ссылка на файлообменник:

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
Hi!
Here is the Russian translation of Hero's Harem Guild [v0.1.2 Public].
This translation is "unofficial" and "made by a fan".

The link is: Mega

Привет!
Это перевод на Русский язык визуальной новеллы Hero's Harem Guild [v0.1.2 Public].
Этот перевод является неофициальным и создан фанатом.

Ссылка на файлообменник: Mega
This guy's a legend, Hail comrade

This isn't mine now...It's OURS....
*Certain theme plays*

Reactions: RuaPua

ladguru

Oct 18, 2018
Rebecca: evening in park
Luna: night on roof
Maria: evening at shop in market
***Arghh*** on the bloody ROOF...!?
Idk how often I was looking for Luna at the market where she was supposed to be and could not find her.
I thought it was just a slightly annoying glitch. Nothing serious, there were other places to meet her.

But with the thief's quest it became a show stopper.

Komisari, please drop some kind kind of a hint to look upwards if MC missed Luna a couple of times.

Reactions: hentai charley

Ji-yeon

Dec 30, 2018
Are the effects on the fishing improvements stackable? I know it's stackable with other items, but I'm not sure if buying more quantity of the items will stack again

Komisari

Game Developer
Dec 17, 2019
***Arghh*** on the bloody ROOF...!?
Idk how often I was looking for Luna at the market where she was supposed to be and could not find her.
I thought it was just a slightly annoying glitch. Nothing serious, there were other places to meet her.

But with the thief's quest it became a show stopper.

Komisari, please drop some kind kind of a hint to look upwards if MC missed Luna a couple of times.
Will do!

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
Are the effects on the fishing improvements stackable? I know it's stackable with other items, but I'm not sure if buying more quantity of the items will stack again
Multiple e. g. worms do not stack with each other.

HogRocket

Engaged Member
Jun 8, 2020
Hooks and lures do stack, at least it says so in the item description

Terut

Nov 16, 2017
Hey, Komisari.

I read your Patreon post about the journey so far, and I'm really excited to see where this game will go. You are very critical of yourself for it being your first game, but seriously don't. There are many first-games on this site that need far more work than yours did. Your first attempt showed some REAL talent.

I was hoping for a Christmas update, but I understand that would be unreasonable since you just did Halloween. Maybe next year we get to spend Christmas with the girls.

Oh and also...in terms of story, I really hope you aren't going to be mean to girls like Lucy and Fara who live a long time compared to humans. You introduced the idea in the prologue that humans change a lot but are short-lived. But if that means you are going to get Fara and Lucy to fall in love with the MC, find happiness for once in their lives, then force them to watch the MC wither and die in only a few short decades, then that is *very* cruel.

I had a silly idea for that. Since powerful potions exist in the world, what if there was one that made a person revert back into an infant? Years from now, when the MC is close to death, they can give him the potion, and he becomes a baby that they can take care of and raise as their own. Once he reaches puberty, he starts having dreams and remembering who he was. In fact, it's a great setup for a spinoff/sequel. Young boy raised in house of monster girls, starts to have sexy dreams of them, even though he didn't think of them that way before. Events unfold, confessions happen, yadda yadda yadda.

Don't be cruel to Fara and Lucy and the others please. They deserve long-term happiness.

Komisari

Game Developer
Dec 17, 2019
Hey, Komisari.

I read your Patreon post about the journey so far, and I'm really excited to see where this game will go. You are very critical of yourself for it being your first game, but seriously don't. There are many first-games on this site that need far more work than yours did. Your first attempt showed some REAL talent.

I was hoping for a Christmas update, but I understand that would be unreasonable since you just did Halloween. Maybe next year we get to spend Christmas with the girls.
Thank you so much! And yes, you'll see the girls in Christmas next year!

Oh and also...in terms of story, I really hope you aren't going to be mean to girls like Lucy and Fara who live a long time compared to humans. You introduced the idea in the prologue that humans change a lot but are short-lived. But if that means you are going to get Fara and Lucy to fall in love with the MC, find happiness for once in their lives, then force them to watch the MC wither and die in only a few short decades, then that is *very* cruel.

I had a silly idea for that. Since powerful potions exist in the world, what if there was one that made a person revert back into an infant? Years from now, when the MC is close to death, they can give him the potion, and he becomes a baby that they can take care of and raise as their own. Once he reaches puberty, he starts having dreams and remembering who he was. In fact, it's a great setup for a spinoff/sequel. Young boy raised in house of monster girls, starts to have sexy dreams of them, even though he didn't think of them that way before. Events unfold, confessions happen, yadda yadda yadda.

Don't be cruel to Fara and Lucy and the others please. They deserve long-term happiness.
That would be good, but... What would happen to Leticia? Ari? Elizabeth? or just Shino. That wouldn't be fair, right?

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
Thank you so much! And yes, you'll see the girls in Christmas next year!

That would be good, but... What would happen to Leticia? Ari? Elizabeth? or just Shino. That wouldn't be fair, right?
Hail dev, mind giving me a better fishing pole? maybe like a candy cane design kind just for us fishing folk?
All I ever want to do is fishing every single day...I really love the spinny spinny spinny thing...so relaxing...

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

4.40 star(s) 207 Votes