A Common Crab

Dec 15, 2018
Alright, let's see if I got it right: The prologue ended just now (Holy shit, this prologue alone was worth more than a lot of games I've bought, godly stuff. This feels like a classic in its making, holy damn.) and I'll have to wait for 1.3?

EDIT: "A sandbox RPG-themed dating sim with fully animated lewd scenes!", wrong description, this is straight up a masterpiece. The best game I've ever found here.

EDIT 2: Would it be possible to have Shift+Click transfer all items of one type at once? For example: A retard that shall go unnamed decided it was a fantastic idea to collect items and sell them once a week, thus said retard found himself having to click every single time to sell his 54 flowers. Aforementioned retarded then tried to Shift+Click trying to copy his own minecraft retardation with the goal of selling all flowers easily. Needless to say, the retard failed.

Last edited:

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
Alright, let's see if I got it right: The prologue ended just now (Holy shit, this prologue alone was worth more than a lot of games I've bought, godly stuff. This feels like a classic in its making, holy damn.) and I'll have to wait for 1.3?

EDIT: "A sandbox RPG-themed dating sim with fully animated lewd scenes!", wrong description, this is straight up a masterpiece. The best game I've ever found here.

EDIT 2: Would it be possible to have Shift+Click transfer all items of one type at once? For example: A retard that shall go unnamed decided it was a fantastic idea to collect items and sell them once a week, thus said retard found himself having to click every single time to sell his 54 flowers. Aforementioned retarded then tried to Shift+Click trying to copy his own minecraft retardation with the goal of selling all flowers easily. Needless to say, the retard failed.
54? That retard is a beginner. You can have fun with hundreds of items. Or so a friend told me. He also does not want to be named.

Reactions: A Common Crab

Komisari

Game Developer
Dec 17, 2019

Yes, you'll have to wait for v0.1.3 uwu

If you right click you transfer the full stack. But I've seen a lot of players asking about this. I'll probably change all keybinds to make it like a normal game later.

A Common Crab

Dec 15, 2018
Yes, you'll have to wait for v0.1.3 uwu

If you right click you transfer the full stack. But I've seen a lot of players asking about this. I'll probably change all keybinds to make it like a normal game later.
Another question: I made a separate save after the end of the end of the prologue, back at the room and back on free roam.That save is expected to not go full dead once 1.3 launches? This game is so godly good I am tempted to keep playing, hoarding resources and doing some smort stonks.

Komisari

Game Developer
Dec 17, 2019
Another question: I made a separate save after the end of the end of the prologue, back at the room and back on free roam.That save is expected to not go full dead once 1.3 launches? This game is so godly good I am tempted to keep playing, hoarding resources and doing some smort stonks.
I would suggest saving in the Hero's Bedroom, ALWAYS.
Your save will work in the next update!
And please, consider rating the game uwu

X2

May 31, 2018
OH wow ! best h game prologue ever. I hope that the main story have same quality or even better than the prologue. also i hope that the mc is better (/stronger?), because i dont like an mc that only can hide behind his girls (no offense its just my preferences). thanks for this amazing game, and sorry for my english.

HardcoreLarry

May 27, 2020
OH wow ! best h game prologue ever. I hope that the main story have same quality or even better than the prologue. also i hope that the mc is better (/stronger?), because i dont like an mc that only can hide behind his girls (no offense its just my preferences). thanks for this amazing game, and sorry for my english.
Agreed, I do want him to get stronger and a better hero and not just an excuse for one
Also agree about how this game is one of the bests

Reactions: X2
4.40 star(s) 207 Votes