Komisari

Game Developer
Dec 17, 2019
Almost finish the game, mixed feelings, i like characters design, but not gonna lie, grind and overral slow kill my ass
The game has potential, i hope developer keeps updating the game, and fix some flaws from current update
somehow delete the slow, yes i have new drivers, my pc is not so potato, but still laggy - slowly
and maybe add more dialogue options, i dont care about actually choose, but just some
questions about something like past, personal, lore, would be good, because the talk option is empty usually, and it is like date sim, but i don't think i seen actually dating much
honestly impressive if its really 0.1.2 version and this is just the beginning, the amount of content is amazing
but if developer going to do only add more content without fixing - reworking the past problems, it won't end well, i hope it is not
in my opinion
Hello! Thank you so much for your feedback. Did you play v0.1.2 Public? Or Beta/PreRelease? Because everything is pretty broken now. I made multiple tests and, in 3 minutes of "grinding" I can easily get from 5 to 15 silver. And I think with 10 you can complete the game. (Except you're aiming for an ultra expensive skill, like the headpats or Jimmy's headpat), So It's weird when people tell me is grindy xD It's definitely not the idea.

I prefer to show the backstory on events, not on talk options. The backstory and the characters' opinion about the world are important, so they'll have their own event.
The talk option normally works for quests or to talk about recent events.

And about the slowness, try to restart the game. Idk why but some people seems to fix that problem restarting the game, and I'm unable to find what causes it, for now. But I really want to do it.

tenno355

Jul 18, 2020
the hint for lucy says "wait for a while" assuming while doesn't mean a month of in-game time i'm pretty sure there might be a bug I've also got rebbeca shino luna to level 5 and sunny to level six.

also im really enjoying the game so far look forward to playing the rest of it

Last edited:

Budoop

Aug 24, 2019
Is Delilah still in the game, If she is does someone have a hint that might help me figure out how to get her?

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
Is Delilah still in the game, If she is does someone have a hint that might help me figure out how to get her?
She takes over the flower stand from Granny but apart from that there is not much you two can do together as for the prologue.

SPlayer

Feb 27, 2020
Hello! Thank you so much for your feedback. Did you play v0.1.2 Public? Or Beta/PreRelease? Because everything is pretty broken now. I made multiple tests and, in 3 minutes of "grinding" I can easily get from 5 to 15 silver. And I think with 10 you can complete the game. (Except you're aiming for an ultra expensive skill, like the headpats or Jimmy's headpat), So It's weird when people tell me is grindy xD It's definitely not the idea.

I prefer to show the backstory on events, not on talk options. The backstory and the characters' opinion about the world are important, so they'll have their own event.
The talk option normally works for quests or to talk about recent events.

And about the slowness, try to restart the game. Idk why but some people seems to fix that problem restarting the game, and I'm unable to find what causes it, for now. But I really want to do it.
i play in public version (i guess is what f95 link lead to)
yes, i grind headpats skill, i mean who doesn't?
also the problem with grind, i don't get fishing mechanic
i can't catch all fish i want, lake legendary fish 1 i can catch, other i cant, even with all upgrades in shop + all skills
maybe need to perfect spin, but i try do slow spin, average spin, fast spin, result look the same, speed do not have much differences
also the option to next fish will be good, because in the beggining when i cant cath much fish i need to equip, take away, and equip again, fish i cant catch comes across often, it is time consuming
and the guild mechanic, i hope this will be more helpful and interesting
the limit of 3 silver even with upgrades is too low

about talks, i undestand, but man, when i cant ask girl why she sleep in concrete, or why girl sad in night - when she sleeps, even if it has events in future, in game i dont get it why hero cant just ask right away, and i have this felling too much
and at the moment, despite the fact that I have sex with many, I still do not understand their basic things
for me most development character is mute girl, she has personality, she has fetish, she has something special
when mute character is the only who i know better when anybody else, it just weird
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
maybe in future I will understand it but now it's just confused, maybe i think to much
but it is what it is

SPlayer

Feb 27, 2020
the hint for lucy says "wait for a while" assuming while doesn't mean a month of in-game time i'm pretty sure there might be a bug I've also got rebbeca shino luna to level 5 and sunny to level six.

also im really enjoying the game so far look forward to playing the rest of it
i had the same, just do events with other girls and maybe check events, after that the hint change to "up other member relationship" but yes, this hint with wait do not intuitive at all

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
You have NO IDEA what kind of perverts you'll find on this site. ;) Even some who don't grind for them. But if you did not get the Jimmy headpat, you've been playing this game all wrong.

Reactions: Mahp Owen

Komisari

Game Developer
Dec 17, 2019
i play in public version (i guess is what f95 link lead to)
also the problem with grind, i don't get fishing mechanic
i can't catch all fish i want, lake legendary fish 1 i can catch, other i cant, even with all upgrades in shop + all skills
maybe need to perfect spin, but i try do slow spin, average spin, fast spin, result look the same, speed do not have much differences
also the option to next fish will be good, because in the beggining when i cant cath much fish i need to equip, take away, and equip again, fish i cant catch comes across often, it is time consuming
and the guild mechanic, i hope this will be more helpful and interesting
the limit of 3 silver even with upgrades is too low

about talks, i undestand, but man, when i cant ask girl why she sleep in concrete, or why girl sad in night - when she sleeps, even if it has events in future, in game i dont get it why hero cant just ask right away, and i have this felling too much
and at the moment, despite the fact that I have sex with many, I still do not understand their basic things
for me most development character is mute girl, she has personality, she has fetish, she has something special
when mute character is the only who i know better when anybody else, it just weird
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
maybe in future I will understand it but now it's just confused, maybe i think to much
but it is what it is
The game has a story, those little "mysteries" that are left over the air is, at least for me, fuel for you to want to keep playing and know more about the girls.
When I want to explain things I want to do it right, I can't make you see Lucy saying 30 dialogues in the same pose, and, not only that, but some people don't even use the talk option. So, they may skip this stuff.

Everything will be told eventually by girls, why Lucy doesn't have ears, why Evie is mute, why Lucy is energetic and then shy.... Everything will be answered later, remember, this is just the prologue and it's just an introduction for you, the player, and the MC to the town and the girls. The idea is for you to have those incognites for you to question in chapter 1 and so on.

It won't be funny if, after an event, you literally know the answer two clicks away xD

And about the fishing, if you can't catch whatever fish you want, simply try to do other activities to get money. Foraging, for example, doesn't require anything and you can easily get money. Or simply with mining you can get some too, and those require only clicking.

Budoop

Aug 24, 2019
It says to finish Halloween event but there's no bowl in the park.
Am I missing something or?

Halp.png

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
What the "action" option does?Whenever i click in that one nothing happens
Only certain characters at certain times/locations have them after the unlock. Most of the time there isn't any action so it will do nothing.

JMccovery

Mar 7, 2018
It says to finish Halloween event but there's no bowl in the park.
Am I missing something or?

View attachment 968572
How long ago did you start the Halloween event? Because it ended on December 24.

From the Discord on 11/21 (and possibly posted in this thread): "The halloween events will last until December 24. There's a hell of a lot of time. Once you unlock the gallery scenes, they will remain in your save forevah".

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
I want to play this game from the beginning (for the second time)
There is an updated IC patch? or some way to activate incest?

4.40 star(s) 207 Votes