Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
I want to play this game from the beginning (for the second time)
There is an updated IC patch? or some way to activate incest?
I have had nor problems with the one provided in the OP.

How does any of the Halloween stuff happen?
It will happen automatically at the appropriate time of the year. Unfortunately, it will be months until it comes back.

Mahp Owen

Dec 15, 2018
You have NO IDEA what kind of perverts you'll find on this site. ;) Even some who don't grind for them. But if you did not get the Jimmy headpat, you've been playing this game all wrong.
At first I was frowning from the fact that I have to grind through the game again for the content, but then I saw the Jimmy headpat skill end then all of the sudden shit gots soooooooo worth it.
pu$$y a$$ puny horny boi grind for fishinh perk and shit while real gamers grind to give Jimmy a headpat

Gucch

Nov 17, 2020
Hello! Thank you so much for your feedback. Did you play v0.1.2 Public? Or Beta/PreRelease? Because everything is pretty broken now. I made multiple tests and, in 3 minutes of "grinding" I can easily get from 5 to 15 silver. And I think with 10 you can complete the game. (Except you're aiming for an ultra expensive skill, like the headpats or Jimmy's headpat), So It's weird when people tell me is grindy xD It's definitely not the idea.

I prefer to show the backstory on events, not on talk options. The backstory and the characters' opinion about the world are important, so they'll have their own event.
The talk option normally works for quests or to talk about recent events.

And about the slowness, try to restart the game. Idk why but some people seems to fix that problem restarting the game, and I'm unable to find what causes it, for now. But I really want to do it.
Imo, the game is definitely not grindy. Any less and it would stop feeling like a game and might as well be a kinetic novel. Loved everything about it from start to finish. Mining is pretty easy to farm after all (and fishing too). Anyone who wants to pat Jimmy must put work in it, lol.

PS: First time commenting on the site :D

Aethemera

Jul 6, 2018
I'm sorry if this has been asked before, but while the incest patch for me works successfully, it states that it is an old version. I read in this thread to create some patch.rpy document, but I'm afraid I'm not sure what that exactly means.

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
I'm sorry if this has been asked before, but while the incest patch for me works successfully, it states that it is an old version. I read in this thread to create some patch.rpy document, but I'm afraid I'm not sure what that exactly means.
Generally speaking, the rpa and rpy documents are informations for the game what to use. Open notepad, fill it with the required text, save it as a pure text file "patch.rpy" in the "game" subfolder of the game. Since here it is general, the old patch should work fine and there's no need to do anything if you just copy it over like you did.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

As you can see, the file does not contain any specific "outside" information about how the game should be changed because in this game everything is already included in the game, you just need to tell it to activate it. Other games keep it even simpler, they just see whether a certain file exists at all, no matter what the contents - it could be any excel spreadsheet about your gym plans, as long as it has the correct name. Others however will have the required changes within the file, so it isn't the same for every game. Since uploading sites often don't know this, you will be informed that it is an old version regardless of whether or not this actually matters.

Reactions: Aethemera

HogRocket

Engaged Member
Jun 8, 2020
Generally speaking, the rpa and rpy documents are informations for the game what to use. Open notepad, fill it with the required text, save it as a pure text file "patch.rpy" in the "game" subfolder of the game. Since here it is general, the old patch should work fine and there's no need to do anything if you just copy it over like you did.

As you can see, the file does not contain any specific "outside" information about how the game should be changed because in this game everything is already included in the game, you just need to tell it to activate it. Other games keep it even simpler, they just see whether a certain file exists at all, no matter what the contents - it could be any excel spreadsheet about your gym plans, as long as it has the correct name. Others however will have the required changes within the file, so it isn't the same for every game. Since uploading sites often don't know this, you will be informed that it is an old version regardless of whether or not this actually matters.
Interesting info. I've often wondered how that worked. I've opened some incest patches and couldn't see anything relevant in the file.

Aethemera

Jul 6, 2018

Thank you very much for your reply. I would like to ask if this is correct? Is "patch.rpy.txt" the correct file extension? If not, how do I change it, because when I click "save as" it only gives me the option to save as a text. This file is also within the "game" subfolder.

1609898908591.png

Xanado

May 9, 2018
Thank you very much for your reply. I would like to ask if this is correct? Is "patch.rpy.txt" the correct file extension? If not, how do I change it, because when I click "save as" it only gives me the option to save as a text. This file is also within the "game" subfolder.

View attachment 973071
Just click the file to change name and then remove the .txt keeping the "patch.rpy".

Last edited:
4.40 star(s) 207 Votes