Jan 5, 2019
Well I know I didn't have a use for the big room until much later, try leveling up with all the girls and pushing the main story forward and see if that changes the quest.

Feb 17, 2018
Does anyone have a save from the end of v0.1.1. I like the game but I can't play it again from the beginning. This has already happened to me in quite a few games and I honestly lost my patience to play from the beginning and the game is quite big...

WSmith

Jul 25, 2018
Well last time I played think Shino was the only girl with a scene and you couldn't forage and stuff XD
Oh wait you could still bathe Luna and spend Wednesday with Fara, but there was a LOT new from what I had seen before lol
Sorry, but this has never been true, so I think you are misrembering things :) I still have version 0.0.1 on my pc and in that one you can have sex with:
- Shino
- Sunny
- Lucy
- Fara
- Evie

And most of them have either multiple events (like blowjob and sex) or events like rubbing leading up to an eventual sex event. When this game came out everyone was surprised by the huge load of content, so saying there was only one girl with a scene has never been true :)

tenno355

Jul 18, 2020
how do i unlock evie ive got luna, rebecca, fara, shino to level 5 lucy to level 4 sunny to level six but i cant for the life of me find evie

LordoftheDux

Aug 31, 2020
Well I know I didn't have a use for the big room until much later, try leveling up with all the girls and pushing the main story forward and see if that changes the quest.
The current main story quest is buy the big room. Which I've done according to the Triplets, but the quest doesn't acknowledge that it's happened. All character quests are either as far as they can go in 0.1.2 or are waiting for the others to show up; which they cant as the game hasn't recognized that I've bought the room.

Skeltom

Engaged Member
Oct 9, 2017
Is there a way to disable the screen shake, it seems like its every other line of text.

EchoReverb

Dec 30, 2020
When I first started this game, I expected bad dialogues with the sex scenes being the only thing to show for it. Boy I was dead wrong and this was one of the few hentai games where I was heavily invested in the story than the sex scenes (and the scenes aren't lacking at all). I was pleasantly surprised by how good this game is and the amount of content it has. I look forward to Komi's continual development of this game.

When can we add Jimmy to our harem?

Last edited:

wholef'nshow

Mar 9, 2020
Guyz, just a question for all of you:

What is your favourite sex scene?
I know, it's hard (lol).

I think mine is the one with Lucy in the Halloween Event. The moment she turns into a sex beast really turns me on!

Reactions: HogRocket
4.40 star(s) 207 Votes