Komisari

Game Developer
Dec 17, 2019
So, I'm almost done with the prologue and
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
So far the game is a strong 8/10 considering it's running almost perfectly on my potato pc. I have 2 questions. The first is regarding the quest I talk about in the spoiler and the other is about the main quest; 1) where do you find that girl and 2) anything else happens after you max the girls so far?
Hello!

If you want to find the thief:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Whenever you max out the story girls, you'll get the last cutscene. That's the end of the prologue!

• Red Heart
Reactions: KuroKumo

Komisari

Game Developer
Dec 17, 2019
How much play time does this game have?
Depends on how you play. I've seen people that finished it in 4 hours, and others playing like 30 hours and didn't finish it xD
But I think the regular playtime is 10 Hrs. Considering you read everything, you're curious and you don't cheat.

homerj30

Sep 14, 2020
the glitch monster, just n intro or is there more?
also, not sure how to unlock the halloween stuff.

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
the glitch monster, just n intro or is there more?
also, not sure how to unlock the halloween stuff.
(a) just an intro as of now

(b) you need it to be Halloween-ish in the real world. You can lie to your computer it is by changing the date but bar that it won't be possible for another 9 months or so.

Reactions: homerj30

Skeltom

Engaged Member
Oct 9, 2017
How much play time does this game have?
I was at 100+ days and I think 10ish hours before I was done. It should be said though, that I was collecting money and unlocking skills for that time also and there is quite a bit of waiting you have to do for cinematic scenes and pauses before the characters talk again, presumably thinking before you can start reading at your own pace again, its not drastic but it is noticeable.

homerj30

Sep 14, 2020
Cartageno noted.
no luck with switching the pc time though. not sure if it was just the month or the day, but the game didnt recognize it.
maybe the nxt update will have n option to start n end a holiday ?

Komisari

Game Developer
Dec 17, 2019
Cartageno noted.
no luck with switching the pc time though. not sure if it was just the month or the day, but the game didnt recognize it.
maybe the nxt update will have n option to start n end a holiday ?
Make sure you have Lucy AT LEAST at level 5. Then, close the game, change the date, and open it.

homerj30

Sep 14, 2020
Komisari i'm end game. so i tried again this morn. this time going foward to the 31st. instead of going back to the month of oct. in 2020. i was able to see the ghost menu screen, and noticed the card halloween options. but i couldnt figure how to start the event ? i also tried n earlier save with the fam.
sidenote: my pc did not like foward time travling XD

Komisari

Game Developer
Dec 17, 2019
Komisari i'm end game. so i tried again this morn. this time going foward to the 31st. instead of going back to the month of oct. in 2020. i was able to see the ghost menu screen, and noticed the card halloween options. but i couldnt figure how to start the event ? i also tried n earlier save with the fam.
sidenote: my pc did not like foward time travling XD
Wait until night and to go the market

Reactions: homerj30

Budoop

Aug 24, 2019
How do I finish the thief questline? It says "Solve the mystery and face the thief" and I cannot for the life of me figure out how to complete this step.

Budoop

Aug 24, 2019
Go to the ruins at midnight, not before.

Edit: Just wanna add that this has been posted several times before in this thread.
Ah I musta missed those sorry. I asked a good few pages back as well but didnt get a reply on that one.

Cheers for the answer too.

4.40 star(s) 207 Votes