WSmith

Jul 25, 2018
Guyz, just a question for all of you:

What is your favourite sex scene?
I know, it's hard (lol).

I think mine is the one with Lucy in the Halloween Event. The moment she turns into a sex beast really turns me on!
The Doc's first sex scene (the one in the bedroom where MC is looking for her and she is looking for him), and Fara's butt riding you... Daaaaamn that one is good looking.

akaban74

Oct 25, 2019
I can't believe I got stuck on this quest for 3 days (I went off to do other things) because of this fucking cat whose clue was "I dunno lol"

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
Alright, so after i click on "action" button nothing happens... Some bug or what?
Not every girl has "Actions" yet and those who do don't have them everywhere. So right now it's what's intended, there will probably be repeatable scenes down the line which just do not exist yet.

Reactions: FirstForm

Skeltom

Engaged Member
Oct 9, 2017
Do I just suck at fishing? There is one fish at each spot I cant catch even with every perk and all the tackle for sale. Is it possible in this version?

wholef'nshow

Mar 9, 2020
Do I just suck at fishing? There is one fish at each spot I cant catch even with every perk and all the tackle for sale. Is it possible in this version?
Some fish are more difficult than others to catch. You need to have a steady pace in turning the reel handle. Often you can think of rewinding the line as fast as possible is the right thing to do. But no, each fish has its own rhythm.

Reactions: unspecialkay

Skeltom

Engaged Member
Oct 9, 2017
Some fish are more difficult than others to catch. You need to have a steady pace in turning the reel handle. Often you can think of rewinding the line as fast as possible is the right thing to do. But no, each fish has its own rhythm.
Hmm, I'll keep at it then i guess.

TheThirsty78

Jan 19, 2021
I'm new in playing these games and at first I just expected nothing other than sex. But this game made me saw it all differently I have fallen in love with story, characters, their development, enviroment, actions (Like fishing ;D), adult scenes and I'm very happy that I played it. Please keep up the good work game dev because I'm ADDICTED and I can't wait for the story, world etc. development.

Skeltom

Engaged Member
Oct 9, 2017
I like it, but I wish there was a little build up to the lewd scenes. They seem to come out of nowhere with zero context and every girl acts like they have been in love with the MC for years. A little side note even after you sleep with Lucy they are still shocked and embarrassed when you walk in while she is bathing

Aug 23, 2020
I've got a problem, I donwloaded the compressed version of the game and when I try to open the game it just gets a black screen and then closes.

KuroKumo

Mar 13, 2020
So, I'm almost done with the prologue and
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
So far the game is a strong 8/10 considering it's running almost perfectly on my potato pc. I have 2 questions. The first is regarding the quest I talk about in the spoiler and the other is about the main quest; 1) where do you find that girl and 2) anything else happens after you max the girls so far?

4.40 star(s) 207 Votes