Komisari

Game Developer
Dec 17, 2019
People I have a question for you, why do I support the author, and he is greedy with character cards?
Hello, I offer a "requests" service in my patreon. That means you receive an image of the girl/s you want, and I make it.
If I distribute the cards, everyone will be able to get requests, and being a patron would lose interest.

It's not about greedy, but about the patrons who support my job and want me to continue the game to have something special or unique as a reward. That's why I'm the only one with my cards.

13th Sin Games

Fall of the Angels
Game Developer
Dec 26, 2019
Out of curiousity... any one else came across the Shadow? If so, does anything happen after it tells you to "Get away"? Other than that, it was the spookiest thing I came across in a while.

Also, games so awesome and made me laugh so many times, worth becoming a Patron for, lmao.

ShinWalford

Jun 13, 2019
Okay, since the cards cannot be so and I will make the characters myself, but at least the texture of clothes can be?
Hello, I offer a "requests" service in my patreon. That means you receive an image of the girl/s you want, and I make it.
If I distribute the cards, everyone will be able to get requests, and being a patron would lose interest.

It's not about greedy, but about the patrons who support my job and want me to continue the game to have something special or unique as a reward. That's why I'm the only one with my cards.
Okay, since the cards cannot be so and I will make the characters myself, but at least the texture of clothes can be?

sex angel

Jan 22, 2018
I want to report a bug with Sunny's 1st event becouse after i finished it. it woulnd't change back to my normal name but Still display "Omega with a manly voice".

Komisari

Game Developer
Dec 17, 2019

Sure, you can make whatever you want! In my discord there are some people that tried to re-create the characters :)

Reactions: Lolicon Kami

Pyromancy

Aug 26, 2020
Wow. That was a long prologue. I got rather caught up in the story and the fun of the game and didn't realize I was still in the prologue until I had the option to end the prologue appear.

Good game by the way. I'm looking forward to each new addition you add to what you've already given us. (y)(y)

4.40 star(s) 207 Votes