mike2910

May 8, 2020
Hello, I need help, I have the affection of all the girls to the maximum, I already completed the prologue, but the letter of the demon girl is not unlocked yet.

phaserstostun

Jan 28, 2019
Hello, I keep working on the game everyday. I'm not dropping it or something. (I say this because some people might think so, after waiting so much time).
I normally post mini-sneak peeks in discord and/or twitter. But I'm trying to not spoil that much. I want to make extremely big updates and with surprises! So I'm trying not to show that much about the game.

But yeah, it's going great, there's a lot of new stuff already. Sadly there's no ETA. I'm taking my time to make this as good as possible. I prefer to do it this way instead of going back and reworking stuff over and over again.
The updates are well worth it. The quality and care leap off the screen.

PrimeGuy

Dec 16, 2019
Hello, I need help, I have the affection of all the girls to the maximum, I already completed the prologue, but the letter of the demon girl is not unlocked yet.
... There's a maximum?

Edit:

Wait. Too many threads being watched. Sorry, I was thinking this was a different game when I read your help request. Sorry, wish I could remember additional triggers for this. But sometimes scenes require other scenes to happen, and just having affection at the highest value doesn't mean you've got all the scenes done.

Budoop

Aug 24, 2019
Having read the latest Patreon post I feel compelled to say that you should keep doing things how you currently are, I know it's not easy to ignore criticism and its definitely not as easy as "just dont listen to it 4head" but you're doing a great job and I'd hate to see you suffer burnout / dismay towards HHG just because some numpties expect major updates every month.

Game dev is hard, and a lot of people don't understand just how long it can take but please do take your time.

The game and your perception of it / working on it will be much better off if you do.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Komisari

JMccovery

Mar 7, 2018
If you mean the card for Narissa, the Demon, it will probably be unlocked in Chapter 1.

DudeGuy69

Mar 27, 2018
Yeah, thanks for clarifying it to him, cause I only want to know when the 1st post is updated. Not get notifications for every post.
Best I've been able to do is watch a thread with no notifications and kind of just watch for number changes every few days. If there's a more efficient way of doing this, I'd love it too.

D

Deleted member 862093

Please Komisari, I love where you have been going with this game. Do not hold back because of anyone complaining about grind or other aspects. You're making such a great game, and I truly look forward to seeing where you take it from here.

Take. Your. Time. Take as long as you need. And most importantly, make the game that you're wanting to make. Komisari

Apr 30, 2020
Hello, I keep working on the game everyday. I'm not dropping it or something. (I say this because some people might think so, after waiting so much time).
I normally post mini-sneak peeks in discord and/or twitter. But I'm trying to not spoil that much. I want to make extremely big updates and with surprises! So I'm trying not to show that much about the game.

But yeah, it's going great, there's a lot of new stuff already. Sadly there's no ETA. I'm taking my time to make this as good as possible. I prefer to do it this way instead of going back and reworking stuff over and over again.
I get the impatience from some of the fans. A lot of games here sooner or later get abandoned, and it's not even a matter if the game is complete trash or not.(I know that's not the case here. This game it's a gem and i love it)

I've seen really good games with lot of potential future get abandoned and/or the dev not heard from ever again. So i guess for some like me it's hard to trust and invest on this type of content. And yes i share the feeling that seeing it first hand from the game would be amazing and it will be for sure once 0.1.3 it's released, but i'm not saying to say everything you've been working on these past few months like the latest post on patreon. You could've just make a few teasing posts while you work on your updates, not only to keep people interested, but to let people know you didn't just vanish and that the project is still going.

Still i'm a big fan and hope to see many updates in the future. #JimmyBestBro

Limited20

Aug 4, 2020
Saw that the game is 9 GB on MEGA. Does the dev offer another way to download the game on his patreon ? Google drive ? Attachments ?
Or does he have multiple download on MEGA ? Like 1 download link is 5 GB (the MEGA limit) and another download link that is 4 GB ?

Also saw this on his patreon :

• Access to the Beta Updates. (Access to the game two weeks before public upload)
What public upload ? I found no "public" download links on his patreon.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Feletriu

Komisari

Game Developer
Dec 17, 2019
Saw that the game is 9 GB on MEGA. Does the dev offer another way to download the game on his patreon ? Google drive ? Attachments ?
Or does he have multiple download on MEGA ? Like 1 download link is 5 GB (the MEGA limit) and another download link that is 4 GB ?

Also saw this on his patreon :

• Access to the Beta Updates. (Access to the game two weeks before public upload)
What public upload ? I found no "public" download links on his patreon.
Hello. Here you have the link to the game. It's been free for 4 months already ->
The normal download would be thought itch.io. But I offer downloads for Mega, Mediafire and Google Drive. All of them in one link

Sauronthemad

Aug 12, 2018
I've just come across this game and am moved to comment. It is an excellent game and the artwork is superb. I look forward with bated breath for the next installments.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Komisari

TrickyK

Jul 10, 2018
Komisari you're doing fine. The vast majority of posters like this basically post nothing but complaints when they think games take too long.

You seem to think too much about any of the flak you get. If they aren't offering constructive feedback you should tune them out. Some people are just delusional and will post stuff out of dislike/jealousy or for no reason at all.

You're making this game for free by the way, unless they're supporting you they have no right to complain when development takes a while.

Please don't rush and make a lower quality game just to attempt to appease people that will talk down on you any chance they get.

Komisari

Game Developer
Dec 17, 2019
Komisari you're doing fine. The vast majority of posters like this basically post nothing but complaints when they think games take too long.

You seem to think too much about any of the flak you get. If they aren't offering constructive feedback you should tune them out. Some people are just delusional and will post stuff out of dislike/jealousy or for no reason at all.

You're making this game for free by the way, unless they're supporting you they have no right to complain when development takes a while.

Please don't rush and make a lower quality game just to attempt to appease people that will talk down on you any chance they get.
Thank you, I won't!

4.40 star(s) 207 Votes