DudeGuy69

Mar 27, 2018
still long time before the next update ? 1 month or before ? ^_^
Hello, I keep working on the game everyday. I'm not dropping it or something. (I say this because some people might think so, after waiting so much time).
I normally post mini-sneak peeks in discord and/or twitter. But I'm trying to not spoil that much. I want to make extremely big updates and with surprises! So I'm trying not to show that much about the game.

But yeah, it's going great, there's a lot of new stuff already. Sadly there's no ETA. I'm taking my time to make this as good as possible. I prefer to do it this way instead of going back and reworking stuff over and over again.
(Bolded for emphasis)

antonio1508

Mar 25, 2020
Imma just leave some recent sneak peeks here uwu

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Imma just leave some recent sneak peeks here uwu

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
@
Komisari
lil Narissa will join us ? :p or/and have you planned some lewds things with her ? ( like playing doll niark niark )^_^ she is too cute in her doll outfit at small size ! and of course sunny is a godess good job !

walfeds

Jun 7, 2017
Few creators made great character design on both appearance and personalities in my opinion but this one does nice.

Evie is the best girl(shoutout

• Red Heart
Reactions: Komisari

Boldano

Nov 16, 2020
I hope the sister/archer girl gets more standalone content soon. Most of her scenes were about pushing the demon girl storyline forward. Really fun game though! Sunny is best girl for sure.

• Angry
Reactions: Kakato

Shuuiy

Jan 5, 2018
Is there a good amount of content in the free release or is the lewd locked behind the price tag? Not really willing to spend the money without a good amount of demo content to make sure it's worth it.

Sorry if this comes off a bit entitled, too many cashgrabs in the adult game genre have me a bit callous.

JMccovery

Mar 7, 2018
Is there a good amount of content in the free release or is the lewd locked behind the price tag? Not really willing to spend the money without a good amount of demo content to make sure it's worth it.

Sorry if this comes off a bit entitled, too many cashgrabs in the adult game genre have me a bit callous.
The public version is the same as the Patreon version, just that patrons get it earlier.

Komisari

Game Developer
Dec 17, 2019

The game is completely free. No DLC'S or paid content for the game.

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
C'mon Komi, you know you want to release 25+ DLCs at $19.99/each, it's the future of gaming!
Nah, the future is a random lock box for only $0.99

80%: one apple
15%: two apples
3%: one mushroom
2%: 1-3 HeroHaremTalers, collect 10.000 to select from a wide arrangement of prices, such as one piece of a custom background mosaic or a christmas background at the market.

antonio1508

Mar 25, 2020
Nah, the future is a random lock box for only $0.99

80%: one apple
15%: two apples
3%: one mushroom
2%: 1-3 HeroHaremTalers, collect 10.000 to select from a wide arrangement of prices, such as one piece of a custom background mosaic or a christmas background at the market.
:eek:

Sep 12, 2020
Just played the game again, as I first played it before the major revamp: I definitely saw a lot of improvements, and some new scenes too, so great work Komisari! Too bad there wasn't anything new for Sunny, but that's something to look forward to in the next updates :D

Anonimed

Jun 15, 2020
Hello, by the description I have a question. Is a game where the girls fight, hunt, get money and protect, while my mc is a good for nothing? or my MC is a character that will improve with time and has/will have some skills?

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
Hello, by the description I have a question. Is a game where the girls fight, hunt, get money and protect, while my mc is a good for nothing? or my MC is a character that will improve with time and has/will have some skills?
Difficult question. Right now it is probably more of the former - depending on what you mean by "good for nothing", after all, MC kinda develops these girls and makes them care - however Komisari stated that the MC will take more responsibilities in the future.

NSoull

Mar 2, 2017
He is a good for nothing when it comes to fighting. At least this far into the story, how it will develop later on is up to the developer.
But he does help get money by gathering materials, fishing, doing quests and improving the guild house.

4.40 star(s) 207 Votes