GraveXMachina

Jun 9, 2020
Hey, I was wondering.

Lucy and Luna are supposed to be sisters, right?
And Ari is the MCs sister?
The game calls them partners, but that to avoid any incest for those who don't like it?

If that's so, then are Elizabeth and the witch also related to the MC?

JMccovery

Mar 7, 2018
Hey, I was wondering.

Lucy and Luna are supposed to be sisters, right?
And Ari is the MCs sister?
The game calls them partners, but that to avoid any incest for those who don't like it?

If that's so, then are Elizabeth and the witch also related to the MC?
Elizabeth is his mom, and Leticia (the witch), I think is his aunt.

Komisari

Game Developer
Dec 17, 2019
i apologize, i wasn´t trying to attack you.

Okay, but untill the next update i am not able to get rid of this bug? cuz it happens everytime i started the game.
You can remove the textbox if you want. Open the options and check "Textbox transparency"

Reactions: Mikedazz1

r_luc77

Dec 8, 2018
Downloaded yesterday and finished today. Almost 100 Days in game and I loved it! The caracteres and the written are SO GOOD! By far one of the best games here and in my opinion the best over the Anime theme. Absolutely recommend it and I hope i don't lose my save in the next update, because i got two legendary fishes and my first gold coin (without cheats) haha Can't wait for whats coming next! Good job Komisari!

Reactions: HardcoreLarry

Eliza

Oct 3, 2017
my hard drive burned out recently and i didn't have a backup so lost all my saves. I was holding onto saves for all the halloween events but now they're gone and i can't access wondering if anyone has any tips. can i play with my system clock or does anyone have saves I can dl? sigh these timed events annoy me. I'm going to have to consider a solution for house in the rift and echoes of lust too.

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
my hard drive burned out recently and i didn't have a backup so lost all my saves. I was holding onto saves for all the halloween events but now they're gone and i can't access wondering if anyone has any tips. can i play with my system clock or does anyone have saves I can dl? sigh these timed events annoy me. I'm going to have to consider a solution for house in the rift and echoes of lust too.
I didn't know HITR had one, to what time is it set? Yeah, not a huge fan of them either because your experience with a game may depend on the random factor of when in the year you'll find it.

As far as to your question: playing around with the system clock should do the trick to trigger. I think I remember that saves don't work since the season is over even if you started it but may be contradicted by the very next poster on that.

GraveXMachina

Jun 9, 2020
Just curious, but is the white hair demon girl available in 0.1.2? Or is she in the next update?

Also, can you enable incest on Android?

Last edited:

sharky311

Jun 29, 2020
Komisari I absolutely love your work and I am okay with waiting. It doesnt matter when it comes - if it's good, it's good. I'm just hoping for a shitton of new content :D Don't break my heart please!

Reactions: Lolicon Kami
May 3, 2020
[B]Komisari[/B] its crashing for me whenever I try to open the quest tab to a trackback txt and it shows that it spammed the quest thing then says memory leak issues as well as it says I'm in beta every time I load the game is there any correlation?

figured out why it said beta gunna delete game file and redownload game from itch.io to see if it crashes from quest menu again

Last edited:

Shock57

May 24, 2020
Can someone give me a link to the download of a complete save file up to 0.1.1? I just downloaded the 0.1.2 version but I lost my previous and need to restart everything...

4.40 star(s) 207 Votes