Komisari

Game Developer
Dec 17, 2019
Can someone give me a link to the download of a complete save file up to 0.1.1? I just downloaded the 0.1.2 version but I lost my previous and need to restart everything...
I would suggest restarting. v0.1.2 is a rework.

Reactions: Shock57

theneedle

Mar 25, 2019
This game is amazing, the quality is outstanding on every level.
If i had to nitpick, the one thing that bothers me is that the animations not being looped and the duration of the animations are super short.

Kantanshi

Dec 28, 2018
Komisari

Thank you for all the wonderful work you are putting into this game of yours. I love the character development. As much as I am anxious to see what happens next, I am glad that you are staying true to your goals to release quality content. I can't afford much but I'll donate on your Patreon to do my part in helping you continue your work. Don't listen to the people getting upset about the release times. Do what you need to do so you are happy with what you release. After all, if you are happy with the results, anyone playing will surely also be happy with the results. It's really nice to see a game that isn't just a cookie cutter quick release like so many people are doing.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Komisari

Kantanshi

Dec 28, 2018
it forces your game into beta and may(not sure but it happened to me) crashes when clicking on the quest icon
Actually, I found the "extra" that caused game crashing when checking the quests is the icon pack. Putting just the incest patch in worked fine for me.

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
This game is amazing, the quality is outstanding on every level.
If i had to nitpick, the one thing that bothers me is that the animations not being looped and the duration of the animations are super short.
It's been some months since I played this game, but I think I remember loops ...

theneedle

Mar 25, 2019
It's been some months since I played this game, but I think I remember loops ...
Strange, mine literally don't last more than a second or two and then they stop. Checked the settings but there was no option in regards to the animations, i don't know.

4.40 star(s) 207 Votes