Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
questions can u use old saves cause I have the 1.1 version and ain't sure if I can use my old save for the new version is that possible?
Unfortunately not, the game has had a complete rework inbetween. Dev promised it would be tha last time though.

GraveXMachina

Jun 9, 2020
Do, who are the secret girls?
And does the white hair girl have any content in 0.1.2?
I finished aall the missions and her card is still ???.

Violation2020

Jul 24, 2020
Does Narissa's card unlock or is it just a placeholder? I got all the cards unlocked but hers, still missing a few of the scenes as well trying to figure out how to unlock them. Also having issues catching 2 of the fish one from pond and one from lake guessing those are the legendary fish catches.

Komisari

Game Developer
Dec 17, 2019
Does Narissa's card unlock or is it just a placeholder? I got all the cards unlocked but hers, still missing a few of the scenes as well trying to figure out how to unlock them. Also having issues catching 2 of the fish one from pond and one from lake guessing those are the legendary fish catches.
The game ends once you click on the bed and click on "Finish Prologue". You can't unlock Narissa this update.

Reactions: Violation2020

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
The game ends once you click on the bed and click on "Finish Prologue". You can't unlock Narissa this update.
I think the Narissa card will end as something like the Lara Croft Tomb Raider Nude Code. It doesn't exist but people will tell stories of how you can unlock it when ending a fishing reel just the same moment the time ticks off, then picking an apple at midnight and talk to Lucy first thing next morning just to fish in perfect time again on the first try.

jg2094

Sep 15, 2020
Hello, sorry for the inconvenience, I have a question. On the discord server there is a patreon link about a Spanish translation of the game, but when I enter the link it tells me that the page does not exist. Is there another link or download link to get the Spanish translation? Thanks

Komisari

Game Developer
Dec 17, 2019
Hello, sorry for the inconvenience, I have a question. On the discord server there is a patreon link about a Spanish translation of the game, but when I enter the link it tells me that the page does not exist. Is there another link or download link to get the Spanish translation? Thanks
Hello, the translation came with a lot of errors so I decided to make it again.

• Red Heart
Reactions: jg2094
Nov 11, 2020
I seen a some changes but not sure what has really changed in terms of the story of 1.2 since 1.3 version might come around the corner ain't so sure it be worth doing it again if u are going to end up doing everything from scratch once more.

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
I seen a some changes but not sure what has really changed in terms of the story of 1.2 since 1.3 version might come around the corner ain't so sure it be worth doing it again if u are going to end up doing everything from scratch once more.
As far as I understand there won't be anymore need to go back to scratch, 1.2 saves should carry over in 1.3. It was just the 0.1 to 1.1 and then 1.1 to 1.2 switches that did this.

Brønks

Jan 17, 2021
Could someone help me download the android version, when I click on the "android-compresed*" link it doesn't give me any way to download it.
So if anyone has a link or a way to download it, could someone let me know?

Nov 11, 2020
As far as I understand there won't be anymore need to go back to scratch, 1.2 saves should carry over in 1.3. It was just the 0.1 to 1.1 and then 1.1 to 1.2 switches that did this.
Oh that's quite the relief in that case then. Cause as much as I love this hero's harem, doing everything again can be a bit tiresome. But in the 1.2 version is there more girls to get or they be on the 1.3 one?

Homealone

Jun 3, 2017
I found this gem of a game the other day, now it's one of the best games in this site. I wish more developers would integrate fun game elements like fishing and such.

not to be that guy... but when is the next update gonna be. 5 months seems a long time. are we close?

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
I found this gem of a game the other day, now it's one of the best games in this site. I wish more developers would integrate fun game elements like fishing and such.

not to be that guy... but when is the next update gonna be. 5 months seems a long time. are we close?
From the dev's discord
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

LecherousFox

Dec 9, 2020
Translation of documents( quests.rpy )It didn't take effect, which resulted in this part not being translated. I don't know what happened

4.40 star(s) 207 Votes