Haley Smith

Jan 16, 2018
What does the dev cycle look like for this game?
Step 1 through release day if possible what is your work schedule like?
Love the game but don't want to do forget about it either.

wholef'nshow

Mar 9, 2020
As someone once said: "I can do it fast or I can do it right".
I know it's hard to wait any longer, but...can we really do otherwise?
Some games took almost a year to update and, well, after almost a year the new update showed almost no progress. This is probably one of the best games available, I would say we can say that in the end it will be worth it.

katabasi

Jun 6, 2017
Could you please elaborate? :unsure:
From the dev's discord
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
1st of all how many games do u have under ur belt?

harem games have their on downsides (like managing all the girls)
and the majority of devs seems to think that adding more girls its how the game should progress instead of focusing of what its already in the game and making real progress with that

systems and other stuff u r doing in this game r not really that interesting/useful imo (ill save those 4 future games/experiments)
also i get the feeling u r a perfectionist

a game that does things pretty good is house in the rift

dont get me wrong i like this game but i dont want to see it go downhill or splatter down the cliff like other games did

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
What does the dev cycle look like for this game?
Step 1 through release day if possible what is your work schedule like?
Love the game but don't want to do forget about it either.
There is no fixed dev cycle, new versions come when they come.

Komisari

Game Developer
Dec 17, 2019
1st of all how many games do u have under ur belt?
Only 1, this one

harem games have their on downsides (like managing all the girls)
and the majority of devs seems to think that adding more girls its how the game should progress instead of focusing of what its already in the game and making real progress with that
The next update has 0 new girls, only new characters in the story that are needed to progress

systems and other stuff u r doing in this game r not really that interesting/useful imo (ill save those 4 future games/experiments)
also i get the feeling u r a perfectionist
I'm aiming at finishing this game, some systems/other stuff that I add might not be important right now, but, once the game is done, will be the way you play the game.
And I don't think I'm a perfectionist, I just want this game to be something unique, and I think there's nothing wrong with having that goal. I also believe that people's impressions completely matters, that's why I want to make big updates instead of small ones.
But you don't have to believe my words, I hope when v0.1.3 gets out you'll give it a chance, and I hope to see your feedback here again uwu

Haley Smith

Jan 16, 2018
There is no fixed dev cycle, new versions come when they come.
I'm saddened to hear that. A lot of great games get started. Though without a set schedule (even ones that are annual or quarterly in nature) it comes down to lack of crunch and loose strings.

It depends on each dev independently how well such a strategy plays out. Maybe this dev has a perfect strategy and won't have to worry about it. But I wouldn't be surprised if there's only one more update.

Good luck.

Komisari

Game Developer
Dec 17, 2019
I'm saddened to hear that. A lot of great games get started. Though without a set schedule (even ones that are annual or quarterly in nature) it comes down to lack of crunch and loose strings.

It depends on each dev independently how well such a strategy plays out. Maybe this dev has a perfect strategy and won't have to worry about it. But I wouldn't be surprised if there's only one more update.

Good luck.
Hello, I promise it won't!

molitar

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
Hello, I promise it won't!
Glad to hear that but would like to see more updates.. those that even do very small updates but at least get 1+ update a month you will notice get more followers and more monthly flow in than one that has an update every 3+ months. It would also help to see a regular progress update in a thread like this.

May 3, 2020
Personally I'm perfectly fine with waiting a while. It's not the only popular game here that takes a long time between updates, but it's definitely one of the best (imo). Besides, Komisari has yet to let us down and is super communicative which I can't say for a lot of other devs.
so true never had a problem they constantly post update status on itch.io, discord, and patreon. responds to questions a vast majority of the time when the chance arises and the quality of the game is better than alot of the other sandbox style games ive played from other devs

SilentRunning

Feb 19, 2021
I am enjoying this game, but the English is pretty bad at times. A lot of grammatical errors, and occasionally I can't figure out what characters are actually trying to say. It can be quite distracting from what otherwise is a very beautiful and polished game. With some English language editing this great game would be even better.

molitar

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
I am enjoying this game, but the English is pretty bad at times. A lot of grammatical errors, and occasionally I can't figure out what characters are actually trying to say. It can be quite distracting from what otherwise is a very beautiful and polished game. With some English language editing this great game would be even better.
Dev has a Discord channel for this game and you can report English grammar mistakes with corrections there in the Writing Errors channel as well as some great Sneak Peeks for next release.

billy1993

Mar 3, 2018
can't replay the unlock scenes, when it's begin I can only see the dialogue but the scene is only in dark screen!

please help!!

billy1993

Mar 3, 2018
The start scene is a dark screen, make sure to progress a little!
but it's the full scene who's in dark screen, I progress normaly, I see, the map the girl, I have play quest normally but when I chose "actions" with grils this scene playing in totally dark screen! not the start scene only

Komisari

Game Developer
Dec 17, 2019
but it's the full scene who's in dark screen, I progress normaly, I see, the map the girl, I have play quest normally but when I chose "actions" with grils this scene playing in totally dark screen! not the start scene only
Can you please specify what scene, what girl and what time?

4.40 star(s) 207 Votes