thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
Hopefully the next update we can continue the old saves smoothly, but if the next one adding more scenes and event in between then a start over still can be considered acceptable. At the very least is that after reading the newest patreon post I think it looking very great so far, those new scenes with the girls was top notch quality and make me feel very excited to play it when it came out

Reactions: Komisari

Komisari

Game Developer
Dec 17, 2019
Hopefully the next update we can continue the old saves smoothly, but if the next one adding more scenes and event in between then a start over still can be considered acceptable. At the very least is that after reading the newest patreon post I think it looking very great so far, those new scenes with the girls was top notch quality and make me feel very excited to play it when it came out
Hello! There are no events in between! So, you can start with your save normally. And thank you <3

Reactions: thevoid089

Soulwraith

Apr 17, 2018
Does anyone not see the animations during H-Scenes? The screen is blank with only the text on the bottom?? I tried running the game as admin and it's still the same. What do I do? Welp!:0

Last edited:

jxd

Jun 8, 2020
Reparar puerta rota, me pide 03 small Log, donde lo consigo?

English: Repair broken door, it asks me for 03 small Log, where do I get it?

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
Reparar puerta rota, me pide 03 small Log, donde lo consigo?

English: Repair broken door, it asks me for 03 small Log, where do I get it?
You can cratft them from twigs earned by fishing in non fishing places (though I am not sure whether you have that option that early in the game) or buy them from the clothing lady (market entrance left door).

Reactions: darlic and jxd

jxd

Jun 8, 2020
You can cratft them from twigs earned by fishing in non fishing places (though I am not sure whether you have that option that early in the game) or buy them from the clothing lady (market entrance left door).
Sorry for my google english, but the clothing lady only sells bad quality paper (0.1.2) ,
I'm going to try fishing, in other places

Sep 12, 2020
Sorry for my google english, but the clothing lady only sells bad quality paper (0.1.2) ,
I think you can buy logs from the old lady, the one who sells and buys fruit/flowers, but I may be remembering this wrong. I definitely didn't use twigs, as I didn't even know you could get them somehow :unsure:

Reactions: jxd

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
I think you can buy logs from the old lady, the one who sells and buys fruit/flowers, but I may be remembering this wrong. I definitely didn't use twigs, as I didn't even know you could get them somehow :unsure:
Yeah, I mixed that up, sorry. Old lady, market entrance right side.

thhawk1

Apr 25, 2017
not the clothing lady but the lady trying to reach a apple she sales the logs.

jxd

Jun 8, 2020
Yeah, I mixed that up, sorry. Old lady, market entrance right side.
not the clothing lady but the lady trying to reach a apple she sales the logs.

I already found it, thank you very much, in this prologue I see how coarse you intend to get with the game, if I had money I would add, but for my current situation I can only thank you for sharing the game.

wittynamegoeshere

Sep 15, 2020
i only just started the game, but "do something about the fucking chicken" is one of the best quest goals i've seen in a game. Definitely caught my attention.

PrimeGuy

Dec 16, 2019
There's no ETA and there's a lot to be done. The update will probably double the content of the game.
Or if you haven't played the alpha, like me, probably quintuple. That's a guess, 'cause I haven't played it, but the way people have been talking, it's a ton of content.

Komisari

Game Developer
Dec 17, 2019
Or if you haven't played the alpha, like me, probably quintuple. That's a guess, 'cause I haven't played it, but the way people have been talking, it's a ton of content.
If you have not played the prologue, then that's a shitton of content :KEK:

4.40 star(s) 207 Votes