PrimeGuy

Dec 16, 2019
If you have not played the prologue, then that's a shitton of content :KEK:
Sorry, I actually posted this when I had just woken up and wasn't quite awake. I thought this was a different thread. I've played the whole prologue, and loved it. Very much looking forward to seeing as much content in the new update!

The other game only had a very short intro, and then a leaked alpha that I didn't play, the Dev's been working hard and adding a lot since then. Sorry for the confusion.

Reactions: Cartageno

GraveXMachina

Jun 9, 2020
The last part of the prologue, the Succubus says something about feeding off of lust energy...
This isn't going to turn out into something like using her powers to seduce other girls, is it?

Komisari

Game Developer
Dec 17, 2019
The last part of the prologue, the Succubus says something about feeding off of lust energy...
This isn't going to turn out into something like using her powers to seduce other girls, is it?
No, she won't be using powers to seduce others, but she recollects that power when others are being seduced :WeSmart:

(In other words; No, nothing like hypnosis or something like that. Probably some random scene in the future while it's being used in the heat of a scene, but no close to rape or hypnotizing random people out there.)

GraveXMachina

Jun 9, 2020
No, she won't be using powers to seduce others, but she recollects that power when others are being seduced :WeSmart:

(In other words; No, nothing like hypnosis or something like that. Probably some random scene in the future while it's being used in the heat of a scene, but no close to rape or hypnotizing random people out there.)
So, mostly just occasionally passively making others horny?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: junior20000

GraveXMachina

Jun 9, 2020
T...That seems like a good deal to me if I was the guy~~~
Kinda reminds me of the game "Lilith's Throne"
Though, that would be kinda pointless, no?

I mean, half of the cast already wants to jump your dick.

Kinda like stealing money from someone wwho was already offering you money.

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
Though, that would be kinda pointless, no?

I mean, half of the cast already wants to jump your dick.

Kinda like stealing money from someone wwho was already offering you money.
"I can never be satisfied with what I have right now, go for everything I don't have yet!!!"
-Rance

Greed is good~~~

GraveXMachina

Jun 9, 2020
"I can never be satisfied with what I have right now, go for everything I don't have yet!!!"
-Rance

Greed is good~~~
Nothing wrong with greed....until a Mustang shows up. xD

Anyway, the whole magical seduction would feel kind of off in this game and also kinda out of character.

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
Nothing wrong with greed....until a Mustang shows up. xD

Anyway, the whole magical seduction would feel kind of off in this game and also kinda out of character.
This is a world with magic bud'.
I mean he doesn't really need it since he's a CHAD~~~
But not as Chad as GIGACHAD, my favorite v-tuber!!!
1619202938117.png

GraveXMachina

Jun 9, 2020
This is a world with magic bud'.
I mean he doesn't really need it since he's a CHAD~~~
But not as Chad as GIGACHAD, my favorite v-tuber!!!
View attachment 1159374
I mean, if the game actually had the whole mental manipulation thing, I'd feel kind of out if character from a guy that rejected a handjob from a girl on her knees.

Also, damn...that Chadness is overkill.

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
I mean, if the game actually had the whole mental manipulation thing, I'd feel kind of out if character from a guy that rejected a handjob from a girl on her knees.

Also, damn...that Chadness is overkill.
He's a speedrunner but now he just uhh plays...platformers and cultured or both games...
It's how I find some new games to play although they're mostly extremely hard since I am dogsh- at platformers.

Magic seduction thingie can be used as a plot stuff, like maybe "seduce ^&%$#%& to get intel on this enemy guild" or something...

GraveXMachina

Jun 9, 2020
He's a speedrunner but now he just uhh plays...platformers and cultured or both games...
It's how I find some new games to play although they're mostly extremely hard since I am dogsh- at platformers.

Magic seduction thingie can be used as a plot stuff, like maybe "seduce ^&%$#%& to get intel on this enemy guild" or something...
On an enemy? Yes!
On someone who's your friend and trusts you? Hell, no.

Also, damn...that's an actual Youtuber?
I thought it was a joke....

Gotta check him out later.

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
So we're basically her free magic food...
Not we, our - let's say - experiences of carnal knowledge. And I for one welcome our demon overl... underling!

"Let her eat!" I say, "Demons need sustenance, too!" - we're the hero, we need to feed her!

FluffyBunny18

Aug 4, 2017
Lmao, am I understanding correctly that this game will pop up on my discord if I play it? Why stop there? Why not email all my friends that I'm playing it? Maybe have the game post a notification on my twitter.

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: Odritch

Komisari

Game Developer
Dec 17, 2019
Lmao, am I understanding correctly that this game will pop up on my discord if I play it? Why stop there? My not email all my friends that I'm playing it? Maybe have the game post a notification on my twitter.
Iirc, when you start for the first time the options appears, and you can disable there the discord presence

4.40 star(s) 207 Votes