Kyriel

Oct 24, 2019
There's no ETA and there's a lot to be done. The update will probably double the content of the game.
Now that's what I call dedication. Besides, when I said that the game was going to be huge I didn't expect GIGANTIC. And I'm pretty sure this isn't even the full chapter 1, meaning that the full game will probably be a whole day's worth of gameplay if you're not skipping

Shadow135

Feb 12, 2018
Ugh...Lucy is just the most precocious cinnamon bun...I just wanna headpat her all day.

There better be more wholesome moments with her in the future.
Like more cuddling, hand holding...carrying her on our back...
That stuff is my cocaine!!
That's the community cocaine, my brother.

And not that addictive and bad cocaine, that is a passive cocaine that kills you with happiness ;)

Frombus

Aug 9, 2020
No, she RECEIVES lust energy from the ones that are having sex/doing horny stuff.
She doesn't make the ones around her horny, or anything like that.
She can manipulate others into doing horny stuff though right, isn’t that what happens at the beginning between MC and his mom? Is there a reason why Narissa targets the two of them specifically, and not MC and Ari when they’re in the forest? I’m guessing it will be explained at some point in one of Elizabeth’s events.

Reactions: Lolicon Kami

Komisari

Game Developer
Dec 17, 2019
She can manipulate others into doing horny stuff though right, isn’t that what happens at the beginning between MC and his mom? Is there a reason why Narissa targets the two of them specifically, and not MC and Ari when they’re in the forest? I’m guessing it will be explained at some point in one of Elizabeth’s events.
She can still do it. But she won't most of the time.
Yes, there's a reason, will get explained later.

Shadow135

Feb 12, 2018
She can still do it. But she won't most of the time.
Yes, there's a reason, will get explained later.
Our dearest Narissa fairy (or doll, or a muñeca de trapo, or simply a little demon) likes MILFs more than anything else ;)

Or maybe something from the past? Elizabeth doesn't like fighting and Leon wanting their house on the hill doesn't seem like is a "normal universal occurrence that happens to everyone else just because of the normality of things" lol

Komisari

Game Developer
Dec 17, 2019
Most of the time?
Meaning she will at some points?
Again, she will. Eventually. But she will probably do it in the heat of the situation and with a girl that is already interested in the MC and had sex with him previously.

Nothing like hypnosis or rape.

I'm sorry that I have to explain it many times, I just want to make it clear that none of this will happen if Narissa uses her powers one day.

Shadow135

Feb 12, 2018
Again, she will. Eventually. But she will probably do it in the heat of the situation and with a girl that is already interested in the MC and had sex with him previously.

I'm sorry that I have to explain it many times, I just want to make it clear that none of this will happen if Narissa uses her powers one day.
Is gonna be like a fucking pill of "straight dick for 24 hours and increased semen production" for the mc and for the gurl "your fucking lust multiplied by *insert here at least 90 hundred zeros* and your stamina by the same amount, have fun"

GraveXMachina

Jun 9, 2020

If it's unintentional and by accident, it's understandable, though weird.
But, if the MC was deliberately using it on a girl without her consent, even if it's a girl that already likes him, it would kinda make him look like an unlikable douche and kinda rapist. (Would leave a really bad taste...)

And sorry if you have to explain it too many times, just being overly cautious due to bad experiences with many previous games...

It's really hard to find decent games nowadays where the protagonist is actually likable.

PrimeGuy

Dec 16, 2019
If it's unintentional and by accident, it's understandable, though weird.
But, if the MC was deliberately using it on a girl without her consent, even if it's a girl that already likes him, it would kinda make him look like an unlikable douche and kinda rapist. (Would leave a really bad taste...)

And sorry if you have to explain it too many times, just being overly cautious due to bad experiences with many previous games...

It's really hard to find decent games nowadays where the protagonist is actually likable.
Being horny doesn't take away the ability of someone to consent or refuse. It's not mind control. Honestly, getting someone drunk, which impairs their judgement, seems a lot more sketchy to me than just making them sexually excited. I'd imagine it's basically the same effect as though you gave them a really good strip tease or something.

Reactions: forbiddentwo

GraveXMachina

Jun 9, 2020
Being horny doesn't take away the ability of someone to consent or refuse. It's not mind control. Honestly, getting someone drunk, which impairs their judgement, seems a lot more sketchy to me than just making them sexually excited. I'd imagine it's basically the same effect as though you gave them a really good strip tease or something.
But she's horny through magic manipulation, soooo
It's...actually kinda the same, using magic and getting them drunk.
Kinda like slipping a girl and aphrodisiac, basically stupefying someone into consent.

4.40 star(s) 207 Votes