GraveXMachina

Jun 9, 2020
Saying "good stories require conflict" is not the same as saying "good stories should have constant conflict". Conflict should get resolved, people should grow, they should have a chance to rest and reflect and possibly enjoy themselves a little before a new/different conflict comes up. I have faith that things will get better between the MC and Ari, and that both will grow as people.
Guess that's another reason why she's the least likable, she didn't have much scenes to flesh and develop her out yet.

So far most of her her scenes show her in a negative light, being rude, cold and distant from everyone, even the MC.

So until she gets some development, she's stuck as the "stick up her ass" girl.

Sep 12, 2020
There are other girls in the game besides Sunny...? :unsure:
I thought I was the only one in love with her more than all the the other girls :love:
Let's hope she'll get more "screentime" in the next update, her retinence to talk of the past and the epilogue both seem to suggest she will indeed have a role to play!

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
I thought I was the only one in love with her more than all the the other girls :love:
Let's hope she'll get more "screentime" in the next update, her retinence to talk of the past and the epilogue both seem to suggest she will indeed have a role to play!
What I gather from this thread is: it's mostly Lucy or Sunny, with some Evies thrown in for good measure. Though every character has those who like her.

Oct 3, 2017
Komisari are you a magician? I didn't even know renpy was capable to do all these things. This game raises the bar very high and I can only wish that this quality becomes the standart of the genre one day.

In some games, you can literally see how much the developer loves his/her creation. This is one of those games that you can almost touch the care and love of the dev towards the game.

I understand that you want to suprise people with your new update, but I also completely agree with that sharing update logs in your patreon is very important. Silence is never a good sign in this sector, people has seen too many scams and because of the scammers, the hard-working devs like you sometimes get frown upon if they're silent for a long time. Giving updates about the process proves that you're indeed working hard towards perfection and it relieves your supporters. So I applaud you for making the decision to change the way you work by sharing some glimps of what you're working on.

Can't wait for the update, all the best for you!

HardcoreLarry

May 27, 2020
Komisari are you a magician? I didn't even know renpy was capable to do all these things. This game raises the bar very high and I can only wish that this quality becomes the standart of the genre one day.

In some games, you can literally see how much the developer loves his/her creation. This is one of those games that you can almost touch the care and love of the dev towards the game.

I understand that you want to suprise people with your new update, but I also completely agree with that sharing update logs in your patreon is very important. Silence is never a good sign in this sector, people has seen too many scams and because of the scammers, the hard-working devs like you sometimes get frown upon if they're silent for a long time. Giving updates about the process proves that you're indeed working hard towards perfection and it relieves your supporters. So I applaud you for making the decision to change the way you work by sharing some glimps of what you're working on.

best comment I've seen in a while, completely agree with everything you just said♥

• Red Heart
Reactions: Charles de Guernica

Komisari

Game Developer
Dec 17, 2019

:cry::cry:
Thank you so much! I promise the next update will be even better!

4.40 star(s) 207 Votes