HogRocket

Engaged Member
Jun 8, 2020
I don't defend Ari, because what she is doing is wrong; But let's just recap how Ari sees it.

EDIT: the cockblocks are not something intentional Ari is doing, but I understand why people think so :KEK:
I can see it's unintentional, but it's still AGGRAVATING!!!! :LOL:
Someone "accidently" crashing into your car is not intentional but it still ruins your day :(

I just want to yell " you - out! Lucy - GIRLFRIEND!!!!" :love::ROFLMAO::love::ROFLMAO:

thhawk1

Apr 25, 2017
No we need a competition threesome with ari and lucy to see who is the better girl and you can replay it to see who has the better ending. I think it would be lucy but it would be fun if ari won one. lol

Blazerer

Dec 10, 2017
Can I just say that the MC is written absolutely hilariously in the best way, unlike so many of these games were he's a piece of cardboard with a face painted on it?

His stoic expressions during conversations that make place for just the right facial expression when something happens is phenomenal. The glares, the smiles, the surprise as he's being yeeted into a wall. Love it!
Not to mention just his deadpan expression the rest of the time.

Last edited:

beanlord

Sep 23, 2017
pls let there be actual incest in the next update and maybe something with that that market granny lmao

skanen

Jan 23, 2020
1620538402642.png am i playing the right version which i download on 10.11.2020?? i dont want to download another 9gb.

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
We really need a bingo card for posts. Two squares:
1.) "When is the next update?"
2.) "Will the next update break my save?"
Maybe not all apply to this game in the same way, but generally other squares would include

3) Is this abandoned?
4) Not enough lewds!
5) Can I have a full save?

Here specifically

6) Where do I find the people to interview about the thief?
7) I didn't get Evie, where is she?
8) How do I find the thief?

Gia Gia

Jun 12, 2020
Please Help me. I stuck at Luna lv3 in the bathroom, in midnight she isnt there, how to see hers thanks you, i got all girl lv max 5

Reactions: Boldano

Xerneas

Apr 27, 2017
Please Help me. I stuck at Luna lv3 in the bathroom, in midnight she isnt there, how to see hers thanks you, i got all girl lv max 5
Just did a quick check, you have to go to the door of the bath in the morning. If you take the map straight to the bath it won't work.

Last edited:
4.40 star(s) 207 Votes