Lödis97

May 20, 2020
considering how often the question (will there be an update) comes, maybe there should be an opposite to the [onhold/abbandoned] tag, an [in active development] tag

Budoop

Aug 24, 2019
When you say the new update "duplicates the current content" do you mean "doubles" cause that seems kinda... Unrealistic.

The game had a lot of stuff in it already and some really unique intricacies over most Ren'py games and to straight up double all that in one update is steep.

Have you been sleeping?

• Red Heart
Reactions: Komisari

DudeGuy69

Mar 27, 2018
When you say the new update "duplicates the current content" do you mean "doubles" cause that seems kinda... Unrealistic.

The game had a lot of stuff in it already and some really unique intricacies over most Ren'py games and to straight up double all that in one update is steep.

Have you been sleeping?
I mean if you played 0.1.1 before 0.1.2, that added a ton too. This update has taken a very long time, doubling doesn't seem out of the question, and I'm pretty sure that's what they're saying.

Komisari

Game Developer
Dec 17, 2019

Have you been sleeping?
It duplicates the content. Girls with level 10 will have max level 20, there are more random events, some new systems, new spots for fishing, new stuff for forage, like, literally, doubles, I'm not kidding or exaggerating :)
Plus, a lot of "rework" or fixes that, I hope, will make the game run smoother and work better.

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
It duplicates the content. Girls with level 10 will have max level 20, there are more random events, some new systems, new spots for fishing, new stuff for forage, like, literally, doubles, I'm not kidding or exaggerating :)
Plus, a lot of "rework" or fixes that, I hope, will make the game run smoother and work better.
Sound very great so far and can't wait for the next update to come out, but will the file size go double too or you will find more way to compress it a bit to make it more acceptable? Because just imagine download a game that are 15-20GB does not sound very great consider the time waiting

Komisari

Game Developer
Dec 17, 2019
Sound very great so far and can't wait for the next update to come out, but will the file size go double too or you will find more way to compress it a bit to make it more acceptable? Because just imagine download a game that are 15-20GB does not sound very great consider the time waiting
I'm trying to compress it the best I can, but I deny myself to reduce the quality only to reduce the size. If you think about it well, you would have to download a large game every time I update. And that's a lot of time.

Plus, I'm trying to fix it by adding a launcher or something, so you have to only download the changes.

abada25

Sep 30, 2019
Hey, its the first 3DGC game I liked and the quality of the renpy usage is... awesome. Its like a Unity game, but in Renpy. Awesome.

Just want to confirm 2 things tho, "Guild Member's Love" scene and the last girl (I am assuming Demon) is not yet unlockable, right?

edit. got it.

edit 2. I just saw the "duplicated content" answer. Does that mean save files will be dead?

Last edited:

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
It duplicates the content...?
Oh God...20 GB update here we come...

Road to 1 TB size lez' go!!!

• Red Heart
Reactions: Haley Smith

Reapaah

May 25, 2020
What's the name of the song that plays whenever Sunny's mad at you? IDK if it's a royalty free song or something but I like it.

Skeltom

Engaged Member
Oct 9, 2017
What's the name of the song that plays whenever Sunny's mad at you? IDK if it's a royalty free song or something but I like it.
It looks to be "Back Alley" by Toru Okitsu, from the

4.40 star(s) 207 Votes