beanlord

Sep 23, 2017
It duplicates the content. Girls with level 10 will have max level 20, there are more random events, some new systems, new spots for fishing, new stuff for forage, like, literally, doubles, I'm not kidding or exaggerating :)
Plus, a lot of "rework" or fixes that, I hope, will make the game run smoother and work better.
so if the amount of content coming is x2 does that mean elizabeth letica and aria content will be 0 because 2 x 0 = 0? jkjk tbh im sry if i sound like a smart ass i just really wanna know if we will finally get more content for them this update :\

Haley Smith

Jan 16, 2018
At this point I'm used to redownloading 8gb games about once every 2-3weeks. Its general practice for these games and with how long a dev time between releases for this game I wouldn't care if it was 20gb for this game. You could call it the RAW edition.

Xpress711

Jun 10, 2018
Hi Komisari, why do you continue to update the game in ren'py and not another engine? Is it cuz u already put so much time here and is too much effort to move? I'm asking cuz I was wondering if ren'py is limiting the development of this great game?

Haley Smith

Jan 16, 2018
Hi Komisari, why do you continue to update the game in ren'py and not another engine? Is it cuz u already put so much time here and is too much effort to move? I'm asking cuz I was wondering if ren'py is limiting the development of this great game?
There are thousands of variables that determine a games engine. From language, ease, cost, effectiveness, availability, user experience and so on. I love renpy because even the worst computers can play the games vs unity which is a crap shoot. This game benefits greatly from the flexibility and expandability of renpy code. Please don't suggest engine changes when we are all waiting (on bated breath) for the next update. Hashtag release the RAW version.

HogRocket

Engaged Member
Jun 8, 2020
I've seen several games that just died when the dev decided to retool the game in a new engine. The amount of work to learn a new engine and then remake a game they've already done at least once just becomes overwhelming. Personally I like Ren'Py games, it's what I play the most because they're simple to play and easy to edit saves if something goes wrong (or you want to cheat ;):LOL:). If I get errors in a Ren'Py game I might be able to fix them myself depending on the files included.

Reactions: Haley Smith

Kantanshi

Dec 28, 2018
I'm trying to compress it the best I can, but I deny myself to reduce the quality only to reduce the size. If you think about it well, you would have to download a large game every time I update. And that's a lot of time.

Plus, I'm trying to fix it by adding a launcher or something, so you have to only download the changes.
I'm all for no/least amount of compression. I love your graphics and don't want anything to be less than you envision it.

LukeSky001

Apr 7, 2018
Um, guys? Help? How do I solve quest Misdirection, final task? Where do I find the thief and how?

Also, on the sidenote, what's with the jumpscares? During midnight. Some secret content?

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
Um, guys? Help? How do I solve quest Misdirection, final task? Where do I find the thief and how?

Also, on the sidenote, what's with the jumpscares? During midnight. Some secret content?
(a) Go to the ruins (where you mine) at night. (Do not go there before and wait)

(b) Kind of a teaser as of now. Go to the cave by the fishing lake (not the one in town) at night to get it as far resolved as it is for now.

Reactions: LukeSky001

LukeSky001

Apr 7, 2018
(a) Go to the ruins (where you mine) at night. (Do not go there before and wait)

(b) Kind of a teaser as of now. Go to the cave by the fishing lake (not the one in town) at night to get it as far resolved as it is for now.
Um, elaborate the (a) bit further please? Went to the ruins at night and then waited until midnight when I was there.
Nothing.

bk2

May 26, 2021
While there was no update, the dev has been communicating here all the time. Your feelings don't matter as much. Sure you can voice displeasure but then give a clear sentence what you don't like instead of just passive-aggressively insinuating. What you are feeling might be interesting but it does not overrule the facts that this game is not on hold, and if you are only talking about that and not your feelings, you might get an answer more to your liking.
can you help me i cant use cheat code im doing the a"." and its not working when i do gimmegold pls help sir

Haley Smith

Jan 16, 2018
Last edited by a moderator: Nov 30, 2020 hmm i wonder why it feels like someone made a irrelevant comment again to me a person that's telling the dev my feeling on a wait time such as lets say 177 days seems one voicing there opinion of such a wait time is a terrible person.
Alright I'm going to settle this right here and now. We use these forums as a means to discuss with other fans of a game about content and content related aspects. We do not at the Devs as this is poor manners. They are busy, we want them busy. Making statements that have no value beyond an insult or expressing your own personal negative feelings are not appreciated. I've denoted you as a troll in my head so I ignored your statement. I've known Cartageno from other threads across this website. I will vouche that he seriously thought you were asking about hold status. To which the last (40?) pages alone are dedicated to the discussion. With a recent update announced about release. We are a team on here that works to lift the Dev up and keep them entertained/interested. So please treat this as you would when having to work with any other team. That includes searching through at least the last 5 pages for your answer before asking questions and asking yourself if your feedback would be valued by your peers before leaving it.

Reactions: Cartageno and zARRR

blackmasha

Jun 21, 2018
Open File with Notepad++
\renpy\common\00console.rpy

Find this line:
# If true, the console is enabled despite config.developer being False.

config.console = False

change it to

config.console = True

Save File, Start Game, Press Shift+O

Or you can try the Tutorial
http://f95zone.to/threads/enabling-developer-command-consoles-in-renpy.113/
your advice made the game not start, infact even when I returned it to "false" I get the same error.

File "renpy/common/00console.rpy", line 108: invalid syntax
config.console = False config.console_history_size = 100

thanks... :/

• Thinking Face
Reactions: masterdragonson
4.40 star(s) 207 Votes