masterdragonson

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2018
your advice made the game not start, infact even when I returned it to "false" I get the same error.

File "renpy/common/00console.rpy", line 108: invalid syntax
config.console = False config.console_history_size = 100

thanks... :/
Why are those two commands on the same line? My advice was to change "False" to "True" not add or remove line breaks.
Code:
    # If true, the console is enabled despite config.developer being False.
    config.console = True

config.console_history_size = 100
    config.console_history_lines = 1000

config.console_commands = { }

Haley Smith

Jan 16, 2018
its still not working im traying to get copper and silver and gold but its not working can you help ?
Did you talk to the Save editor thread? I can't actually help because I don't have a copy of the game (or a save of the game) on my computer to find the value names. These are the steps. Find the value (x) of the item you want to change. Uncheck both boxes and try to read the names of the values on the left most side. Sort by type and then check integers that fall within this range.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Jjay08

Nov 16, 2019
9.5 gigs! holy fuck bro! i'm having trouble getting a 3.5 game going. i'm going to have to download it for a whole day without megas premium or something.

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
9.5 gigs! holy fuck bro! i'm having trouble getting a 3.5 game going. i'm going to have to download it for a whole day without megas premium or something.
Yes, it is a lot and can probably be optimized - but it's worth it, and there's more content in this 0.1.2 than in quite a few finished games.

Reactions: tankdick

Jjay08

Nov 16, 2019
Yes, it is a lot and can probably be optimized - but it's worth it, and there's more content in this 0.1.2 than in quite a few finished games.
I'm attemping to download now. It looks like fun tho. edit: damn google is way faster then anonfiles. I had to do that with the last game because mega has a limit. might get it faster then the 3.6 game i just downloaded.

blackmasha

Jun 21, 2018
Why are those two commands on the same line? My advice was to change "False" to "True" not add or remove line breaks.
Code:
    # If true, the console is enabled despite config.developer being False.
    config.console = True

config.console_history_size = 100
    config.console_history_lines = 1000

config.console_commands = { }
because that's how it showed up after downloading and extracting the game. at any rate copy paste this entire thing instead of what was there fixed the problem. thanks.

Haley Smith

Jan 16, 2018
I'm attemping to download now. It looks like fun tho. edit: damn google is way faster then anonfiles. I had to do that with the last game because mega has a limit. might get it faster then the 3.6 game i just downloaded.
I use mega when there's nopy link. Nopy is my favorite by far as it uses a file cache build through the browsers defined means. Its easier for my byte scanner to find malicious code. As well as always free, quick, and efficient. Not an ad just love the service and wish more devs used it and more people were informed on how to use it.

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
I use mega when there's nopy link. Nopy is my favorite by far as it uses a file cache build through the browsers defined means. Its easier for my byte scanner to find malicious code. As well as always free, quick, and efficient. Not an ad just love the service and wish more devs used it and more people were informed on how to use it.
Everebody's got their favorite I think. For me, Nopy is the best next to Mega when it works properly. However, it is very sensitive to a ruckus in the connection and will from time to time abandon the whole download. This doesn't happen often, but regularily enough that I prefer to use others. Best for me so far is Workupload, but Pixeldrain and Anonfiles are also pretty solid and unless it is a huge file that I want ASAP the slower speed doesn't really matter.

As for "more devs used it": to me it seems as if Mega and Nopy are almost ubiquitous (for good reason, as I mentioned), it is rare that they are not choices.

luvvvluvvv

Sep 20, 2020
Sorry for the question, maybe I missed somewhere or something, but is there any other way to fix the lags in the game besides updating the drivers? When collecting items or selecting locations, animations, opening, closing of the map and inventory, FPS sags to 8-12. Also in the first seconds of a conversation with the NPC.
Thank you!

Y0CT

Nov 17, 2020
IDK how to actice the halloween. Pls help (with picture is even more perfect).
One more question is that there is a ghost scene at midnight in the park, i talked to Evie about that and then I went to the Lake at the next midnight, went to the small statue and went back to click on the girl. At this time the game crash, what happen?

Last edited:

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
IDK how to actice the halloween. Pls help (with picture is even more perfect).
One more question is that there is a ghost scene at midnight in the park, i talked to Evie about that and then I went to the Lake at the next midnight, went to the small statue and went back to click on the girl. At this time the game crash, what happen?
First question: you need to be in the correct time - in real life, not in game, so unless you change the date on your PC, you'll have to wait a couple of months.

Second: If it crashes as in "Crash to desktop" that would indeed be a bug. But IIRC, if you get a "rollback" screen look more closely at it and try out the options presented and the game will continue. (I hope I am not confusing this with a different game though).

Forgotted

Sep 1, 2020
I've played this, then eventually deleted it... I think I needed the space at the time.....

Anyway, and I'm not trying to start something about updates.....just that.... Should I go ahead and download this version again or is the next one coming out soon enough that I should just wait a bit?

thx

Reactions: HardcoreLarry

Talos1974

Apr 7, 2021
Noone knows when the next version will be ready but you can watch the discord to know more or less what's going on.

Gameplay: Dungeon = DONE!
Gifts = DONE!
Outfits = DONE!
+Fishing = 95% -> DONE!
+Mining = 0%
+Foraging = 90% -> 50% (Added more stuff to the release) *
+ Means add zones,items,tools,perks, etc.

Events:
Story Events = 65%
Side Events = 80% -> 90%
Girls levels = 60% -> 70%
New Characters = DONE!
QoL stuff = DONE!
Alpha testing = 0%
Proofread = 0%
A lot of things are being changed/added to the game, that doesn't in concrete have a label.
- Last Edit = May 10th 2021 -

My guess is within 3 months.

Kantanshi

Dec 28, 2018
Mega tends to be faster for me but files beyond a certain size requires the desktop version to be installed instead of using the web service. I prefer to not install extra software when it can be avoided. If I don't use Mega then I'll use Nopy.

Maybe the larger games can be split into multi part archives so that they can be used on Mega easier. As far as the non-membership service on Mega having download limits per day you can just use a VPN to change your IP, refresh the game page in the browser to update the referral IP and get the next part.

4.40 star(s) 207 Votes