Mar 28, 2019
How much of content is in this game already ?
~>I Finish it within 1 hour only thanks to the cheat it's little kinda grindy for love points in my opinion it's a little bit crumbles of pieces in content.

~>Without the grindy love points and items I would say 20-30min depends how fast u can read and understand the story.

~>If you want to ask is it worth to play yes because of the story not the sex part if you love story rather than beat ur meat.

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: Fappening

Marphey

May 13, 2019
~>I Finish it within 1 hour only thanks to the cheat it's little kinda grindy for love points in my opinion it's a little bit crumbles of pieces in content.

~>Without the grindy love points and items I would say 20-30min depends how fast u can read and understand the story.

~>If you want to ask is it worth to play yes because of the story not the sex part if you love story rather than beat ur meat.
What if care about the story AND beating my meat ?

Komisari

Game Developer
Dec 17, 2019

Hello!

Are... you really sure you finished it? I mean... I can reach the end of the prologue in 30 min skipping every text, with cheats and knowing exactly what to do on every occasion (Only because I lost all my saves). But... that's like ultra mega fast, it seems impossible to finish it within 1 hour if you read all the text.

Even, I can safely say there's only one event that (timed and reading fast) has a 15/20 min length.

The game finishes whenever almost everyone reaches level 10, you go to the bed, press "finish prologue", you see another large af event, and then a window appears with a "prologue finished" text. Did you reach that?

Reactions: Odritch
Mar 28, 2019
What if care about the story AND beating my meat ?
~>depends which waifu material ur gonna beat ur meat that's personal taste can't say which 1 you'll have to figure it out.

~>Not all of them have coitus if ur asking which 1 I already forgot it's been a long time because the update is rare if I'm not mistaken.

Mar 28, 2019
Hello!

Are... you really sure you finished it? I mean... I can reach the end of the prologue in 30 min skipping every text, with cheats and knowing exactly what to do on every occasion (Only because I lost all my saves). But... that's like ultra mega fast, it seems impossible to finish it within 1 hour if you read all the text.

Even, I can safely say there's only one event that (timed and reading fast) has a 15/20 min length.

The game finishes whenever almost everyone reaches level 10, you go to the bed, press "finish prologue", you see another large af event, and then a window appears with a "prologue finished" text. Did you reach that?
~>Yes I read it all the text it's been a long time I never skip because the story is unique and eye catcher for my taste.

~>However there are some stories/event which was never explain for blue balling/teaser the players perhaps?

~>There are some past stories/event of characters haven't explained yet or maybe I forgotten it cause I'm having fun playing other games.

~>I like to read story a lot and understand them rather than "don't judge a book by its cover"

~>I was hoping fast update but I can't demand that cause I know it require trial and error with patience because of programming code one miss step could b disaster.

Komisari

Game Developer
Dec 17, 2019
~>Yes I read it all the text it's been a long time I never skip because the story is unique and eye catcher for my taste.

~>However there are some stories/event which was never explain for blue balling/teaser the players perhaps?

~>There are some past stories/event of characters haven't explained yet or maybe I forgotten it cause I'm having fun playing other games.

~>I like to read story a lot and understand them rather than "don't judge a book by its cover"

~>I was hoping fast update but I can't demand that cause I know it require trial and error with patience because of programming code one miss step could b disaster.
Oh, it's okay, it was just weird that you said that the length of the game is 1 hour, it drawn my attention xD

Mar 28, 2019
Oh, it's okay, it was just weird that you said that the length of the game is 1 hour, it drawn my attention xD
~>Ikr I know the feeling when someone says "Huh is that all you did from the past months/year it takes only a minute/hour to finish Is this what we paid you to do?"

~>When you put your effort, patience, hard work, trial and error yeah basically they are just saying "What kind of content or game that can only be skip or played 4 few minutes" and never understand the game story/moral/what you want to say.

~>I also learned programing language my professor/teachers says "It's basically too simple/copy paste/ lack of taste in their opinion" the rejection rate is 99.9% real when ur not close to them or fav.

~>I know u got a little bit depress or upset about it just keep doing what you can to b better.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Komisari

Komisari

Game Developer
Dec 17, 2019
~>Ikr I know the feeling when someone says "Huh is that all you did from the past months/year it takes only a minute/hour to finish Is this what we paid you to do?"

~>When you put your effort, patience, hard work, trial and error yeah basically they are just saying "What kind of content or game that can only be skip or played 4 few minutes" and never understand the game story/moral/what you want to say.

~>I also learned programing language my professor/teachers says "It's basically too simple/copy paste/ lack of taste in their opinion" the rejection rate is 99.9% real when ur not close to them or fav.

~>I know u got a little bit depress or upset about it just keep doing what you can to b better.
Again, it's okay, it has nothing to do with feeling sad about the content of the game; I'm pretty confident with that. As I said, it's just improbable or almost impossible to finish the actual content of the game in 1 hour. I'm just saying that xD

Mar 28, 2019
Again, it's okay, it has nothing to do with feeling sad about the content of the game; I'm pretty confident with that. As I said, it's just improbable or almost impossible to finish the actual content of the game in 1 hour. I'm just saying that xD

~>It is if I didn't use cheat maybe it takes more hours.

DudePersonA

Aug 24, 2018

I'm sorry is this some sort of low level troll or something? If you do every event in the game, even if you were to somehow magically grant yourself all the resources to inventory through cheat commands or whatever, there's no way that the content can be done in 1 hour.
And then there's supposedly only 20-30 minutes of content?!?

Mar 28, 2019
I'm sorry is this some sort of low level troll or something? If you do every event in the game, even if you were to somehow magically grant yourself all the resources to inventory through cheat commands or whatever, there's no way that the content can be done in 1 hour.

And then there's supposedly only 20-30 minutes of content?!?
~>U do realize that majority of the resources 4 future update?

~>20-30 min if u take out the grind love and resources if it is only text based looks like u misunderstand what I meant on that. Depends on how fast can you read and understand the story.

Last edited:

Komisari

Game Developer
Dec 17, 2019
~>U do realize that majority of the resources 4 future update?

~>20-30 min if u take out the grind love and resources if it is only text based looks like u misunderstand what I meant on that. Depends on how fast can you read and understand the story.
I can't reach the end of the prologue in 30 minutes even skipping...

Mar 28, 2019
I can't reach the end of the prologue in 30 minutes even skipping...

~>That's really depends if they really understand the story or they want to back track and read again if they didn't understand.

~>I can if 20-30min if u take out the love grind and resources. I'm even curious about the RNG resources what should they use for.

~>If I'm not mistaken ur gonna put some battle combat style? If so hp potion/ mana with stats to train nothing to crazy I highly doubt renpy can take it all. It is optional for me to take out boredom a little bit though.

~>It would be cool if their power comes from personality traits just suggestion though.

Reactions: Komisari
Mar 28, 2019
Anyone know why the game screen flickers after each text dialogue?

~>Well does not hinder your gameplay right it should b good?.

~>Well if u are trying to say that sometimes screen gameplay has stripped bar/creepy sound/image got distortion you may found a hidden hidden waifu material. If u ask me how to find come on you need to click randomly and understand the girls each what they are saying

~>. I forgot which girl even if I know I wouldn't tell u it will ruin ur experience and story

Fappening

Nov 24, 2018
With only the exp cheat and adding 2 gold (I activated it in the part where I broked the door knob) I finished the in maybe approx. 6-12 hours of total play time, not a 100% on the girls deck though because I haven't unlocked Dahlia

Reactions: Odritch

macham

Apr 28, 2019
~>Well does not hinder your gameplay right it should b good?.

~>Well if u are trying to say that sometimes screen gameplay has stripped bar/creepy sound/image got distortion you may found a hidden hidden waifu material. If u ask me how to find come on you need to click randomly and understand the girls each what they are saying

~>. I forgot which girl even if I know I wouldn't tell u it will ruin ur experience and story
The flickers do not affect the gameplay too much, but still makes users uncomfortable when reading.
I wonder if it's a default setting.
View attachment 1.wmv

4.40 star(s) 207 Votes