Kenshi2k

Aug 13, 2019
I read back a few pages, but did not see any information to this question. Has there been any est on when the next update will be?

Opfer2323

Dec 18, 2017
Is there a chance for sleeping H to be a thing in the future? Being able to walk around while everyone's sleeping pretty much offers it already

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
Hello. Got a question. Is the hidden girl unlockable in this version or the next?
Not in this one. Whether in the next one remains to be seen, no promises have been made as far as I am aware. Though given the size the update is announced as it would be pretty surprising not to see something about her.

ksrkblaze

May 31, 2018
Not in this one. Whether in the next one remains to be seen, no promises have been made as far as I am aware. Though given the size the update is announced as it would be pretty surprising not to see something about her.
Thanks for the info. I am happy with the current set of characters and content. So even if the hidden girl is not there its fine for now.

reddi

Mar 29, 2020
Awesome game. Loved the story and dialogue. Except the very last scene when
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Also is there any plans of implementing combat? like for our boy to grow powerful.

Anyway, really looking forward to the next update!

• Red Heart
Reactions: Komisari

Komisari

Game Developer
Dec 17, 2019
Awesome game. Loved the story and dialogue. Except the very last scene when
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Also is there any plans of implementing combat? like for our boy to grow powerful.

Anyway, really looking forward to the next update!
It may be slow because of the images, the dialogue, and the frames. But in that scene, Narissa drinks half the bottle even before MC gets to look. Then she gets transformed the moment he looks. It may look like it has time to react but it didn't.

And yes! The next update (v0.1.3) is full about training, focusing on Narissa and MC's relationship and seeing the MC being somewhat useful in combat!

reddi

Mar 29, 2020
It may be slow because of the images, the dialogue, and the frames. But in that scene, Narissa drinks half the bottle even before MC gets to look. Then she gets transformed the moment he looks. It may look like it has time to react but it didn't.
Oh, that makes sense. I feel better about it now.

And yes! The next update (v0.1.3) is full about training, focusing on Narissa and MC's relationship and seeing the MC being somewhat useful in combat!
Awesome!

The game is great and I can tell that you are passionate about it. Keep up the great work.

RodrigoOSan

Apr 16, 2020
It would be interesting to see the MC with a sword (in addition to the shield he already has).

Or are you planning to make the MC's own shield become your weapon and make him sort of like Captain America?

Reactions: Lolicon Kami

Xanado

May 9, 2018
hello how can i get halloween candy ?
Well if you are in the halloween quests. Fastest way is to send one of your workers to lake (Lucy if I remember.). And each day walk around and loot everything on every map at every time. The questline is realtime dependant. You might be able to trick the game that it's halloween by setting your date manually on your computer.

Last edited:
Reactions: Forgotted and bk2
4.40 star(s) 207 Votes