devil_hunter

Jul 1, 2017
o man this game is actually a lot more fun than i thought, actually spent most of the day playing it lol
here are my thought having played most of it (based on the completed gallery):

i was a bit worried about that working concept tied to IRL time but than i realized i could take a break and do other stuff while having that in the BG. and that helped a lot with gathering resources. kinda want to avoid cheating for now. the grind IS a bit much in this game so i hope it can be slightly buffed

characters are probably the highlight for this game. their very interesting and love the character designs. to me when it comes to anime or video games, good written characters or good character interactions are probably the most important to me so really glad this game covers that. that being said though i feel the ecchi part of that section is kinda lacking. really sucks thats theirs not much "actions" with them, its mostly fara that has anything like that

the weak point for this game though i think is the story. i don't really get where the direction is or where its headed. at this point i kinda just want MC to abandon the plot for the "PLOT" lol but i will say the reunion part i just finished really did get me. really liked that part.

personally i hope theirs more content with the beach girl. there HAS to be a shower sex scene with her. I need it lol

Komisari

Game Developer
Dec 17, 2019
o man this game is actually a lot more fun than i thought, actually spent most of the day playing it lol
here are my thought having played most of it (based on the completed gallery):

i was a bit worried about that working concept tied to IRL time but than i realized i could take a break and do other stuff while having that in the BG. and that helped a lot with gathering resources. kinda want to avoid cheating for now. the grind IS a bit much in this game so i hope it can be slightly buffed

characters are probably the highlight for this game. their very interesting and love the character designs. to me when it comes to anime or video games, good written characters or good character interactions are probably the most important to me so really glad this game covers that. that being said though i feel the ecchi part of that section is kinda lacking. really sucks thats theirs not much "actions" with them, its mostly fara that has anything like that

the weak point for this game though i think is the story. i don't really get where the direction is or where its headed. at this point i kinda just want MC to abandon the plot for the "PLOT" lol but i will say the reunion part i just finished really did get me. really liked that part.

personally i hope theirs more content with the beach girl. there HAS to be a shower sex scene with her. I need it lol
Hello! First of all, thank you so much! I would suggest rating the game on this page so it would help me have more visibility ♥
But apart from that; There are some ways to get money other than the Guild Board. You can go fishing, mining, and even gathering stuff around the town (Flowers, apples, etc) and sell them for money. Plus, you can keep working on other stuff while the girls are working, you don't really need to wait in that specific window! But yes, all money resources will be buffed in the future.

You can get a very good hint on where the story of the game is heading at the end of the prologue. Once you level up almost all the girls and there's no content left, you can go to your bed and click on "FINISH PROLOGUE". You'll see a final event that will connect with the next update/chapter uwu

Blackbeared

Jun 10, 2019
Hello! First of all, thank you so much! I would suggest rating the game on this page so it would help me have more visibility ♥
But apart from that; There are some ways to get money other than the Guild Board. You can go fishing, mining, and even gathering stuff around the town (Flowers, apples, etc) and sell them for money. Plus, you can keep working on other stuff while the girls are working, you don't really need to wait in that specific window! But yes, all money resources will be buffed in the future.

You can get a very good hint on where the story of the game is heading at the end of the prologue. Once you level up almost all the girls and there's no content left, you can go to your bed and click on "FINISH PROLOGUE". You'll see a final event that will connect with the next update/chapter uwu
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Komisari

crustlord12

Jun 24, 2020
Think it took me a good 10-11 hours to finish the game. There is plenty of content here, and the dude who said it takes 30 minutes must have played the game on acid or something.
If I played this on acid it would take me hours upon hours just to get through portions of it (depending on the amount). 30 mins would have to be coke.

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
The dev of this game hasn't published anything since April.. Does anyone know more about his absence? This isn't usually a good sign, more like a abandonment..
Can you guys do a little bit of research before you start talking about games being abandoned? Goddamn you people are lazy as fuck, just check the dev's profile and you can see that he has been active on the forum or you can check the discord which has a roadmap for the next update and has been updated a few days ago. If you can type something on a forum you can search for these things aswell.

Last edited:

qljrnt6jc4eh2

Jun 27, 2019
Can you guys do a little bit of research before you start talking about games being abandoned? Goddamn you people are lazy as fuck, just check the dev's profile and you can see that he has been active on the forum or you can check the discord which has a roadman for the next update and has been updated a few days ago. If you can type something on a forum you can search for these things aswell.
CHILL, dude. I was asking for news and only suspecting abadonment. Raging trolls like you make me sick, too.

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
CHILL, dude. I was asking for news and only suspecting abadonment. Raging trolls like you make me sick, too.
"Suspecting" something without any proof (no updates on F95 for three months certainly isn't) and "just asking questions" (not a quote from you but the same line of thinking) when you can easily answer these yourself isn't good form either though.

• Angry
Reactions: isabel95

sonofadude

Jan 2, 2021
A trash keep flooding my HDD but I stand to it with all of my might "You shall not pass! I need this 1Tb ready for the most outrageous update humanity had ever seen!" Is this a right word? "Outrageous"? Hm..

Mr_Sel

Mar 16, 2018
This game dialogue would greatly benefit from an editor. I don't want to say the English is bad exactly.
It is. I like the aesthetics, interface, character design, even the general story direction... but the writing is so broken I was not able to even get far in the game. Dialogues look like something written by non-native 13yo who learned English mostly from video games.

As the game is already quite heavy - it needs to be clearly stated: If you expect even slightly believable and properly written dialogue - move along, nothing to see here.

Cobra14

Jun 11, 2018
Hello together,
i have an issue: when i click on the "actions" button it blinks shortly and the girls expression changes but there are not options to click on.

Had someone this bug already?

4.40 star(s) 207 Votes