Ismjahson

Aug 14, 2018
Per the general post vibes, he feels very bad about the long delays and will update sometime. Please stop asking.
I mean it has been almost a year, with him having an active patreon. I think people can ask as much as they want. And while I understand he's said this next update should double the content in the game, I don't think taking that long is very healthy for keeping a excited playbase. One of the main reasons I actually support arc on patreon and not any of the others whos games I like is because of how consistent they are.

Jackmcbean

Dec 20, 2017
I mean it has been almost a year, with him having an active patreon. I think people can ask as much as they want. And while I understand he's said this next update should double the content in the game, I don't think taking that long is very healthy for keeping a excited playbase. One of the main reasons I actually support arc on patreon and not any of the others whos games I like is because of how consistent they are.
He takes long breaks from posting, gives an apology, and a promise of more frequent updates. Seems to be active in spurts on Discord, but it's just full of fanbois.

I'll happily support creators that are actually creating, but this subscription based disappearing milking act is getting really old.

Reactions: faisal250z

Komisari

Game Developer
Dec 17, 2019
He takes long breaks from posting, gives an apology, and a promise of more frequent updates. Seems to be active in spurts on Discord, but it's just full of fanbois.

I'll happily support creators that are actually creating, but this subscription based disappearing milking act is getting really old.
I understand completely that you might not like waiting too much for an update. And it's completely okay.
What I won't accept is saying that I'm not actually creating
, I don't care what you think NOW, I only hope you have some kind of common sense to actually change your mind once the update arrives.

I want to make this game a really very good game with a very good story, and very good visuals. If you want, you can see the sneak peeks to know what I'm talking about. This takes a lot of time writing the story, making the renders, and a lot of time coding. Remember that the game is in its very early stages.

And, If I were milking, I won't even answer this comment. Answering or not won't change the number of patrons I have. I do it because I give enough proof and sneak peeks and I'm active as fuck all time for people to not think I'm scamming or something, and these types of comments can easily start a crowd of angry people saying nonsense.

Again, just in case, not agreeing with how frequent the updates are IS NOT nonsense.

EDIT: I made this comment thinking that you said "I'll happily support creators that are actually creating" to me and not Arc. If it was not the case, ignore it xD

kc8803

Jan 6, 2020
And, If I were milking, I won't even answer this comment. Answering or not won't change the number of patrons I have. I do it because I give enough proof and sneak peeks and I'm active as fuck all time for people to not think I'm scamming or something, and these types of comments can easily start a crowd of angry people saying nonsense.

I'm not your patrons, so I am actually a beggar here. But I do wish your porject well.

I think you should consider one thing, your patrons subscript on patreon not discrod, people considering subscription would consider on how frequent the updates on patreon not discrod. You have a packed community on discrod and this thread, but those who are not already in the community would judge on what they can see on patreon , when one sees a patreon page haven't been updated for months, after the creator claimed "I'll try to post a set of sneak peeks per week/half a week!", what would they think? It is fair for them to think the project is abandoned, they would have no incentive to join the discrod which they assumes is abandoned.
It is not really about the frequency on updating news, but how and where.

Hotaka

Jun 13, 2019
Hello i'm new here , and i like too ask some question. so if we are using cheat Max affection , money , and exp , would that gonna destroy the story ? I want progres it really fast but i scared if it destroy the story . Like stacking or skiping the story .

Komisari

Game Developer
Dec 17, 2019
Hello i'm new here , and i like too ask some question. so if we are using cheat Max affection , money , and exp , would that gonna destroy the story ? I want progres it really fast but i scared if it destroy the story . Like stacking or skiping the story .
Nope! It won't destroy the story. You have to see the girls' events to progress with the game.

Zenko狐

Mar 21, 2019
I love the humor in this game! Hopefully, the next update will come soon. Just add an E.P.I.C turn-based combat system and this game will be a god-tier. Lmao.

Oh, there is also a terrible mistake, a terrible injustice in this game. It's almost too horrible to even tell you about, but:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Komisari

Game Developer
Dec 17, 2019
I love the humor in this game! Hopefully, the next update will come soon. Just add an E.P.I.C turn-based combat system and this game will be a god-tier. Lmao.

Oh, there is also a terrible mistake, a terrible injustice in this game. It's almost too horrible to even tell you about, but:

Hi! Thank you so much!

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
The thing I find mysterious about this game is: why are the visuals good? I don't get it. I mean, I completely agree, but objectively it is one of the not-so-cool programs used for the renders, landscape is blocky af, and still it looks great and feels good. Especially Jimmy of course.

WSmith

Jul 25, 2018
Can anyone help me find what the 5th clues are?
I'm not going to give you the answer but I'm going to help you find it. Top right corner of this website is a search function. You can use that to search things. I searched for "clues" and the first hit on this website gave me the answer you are looking for.

And before you think or say "but I'm lazy", typing "clues" in the search field and clicking a few times is less of an effort than typing your message :)

crazymantis

Feb 27, 2020
This mightve been answered already but i'll try to ask this / explain this w/o much.. spoiling???

When you meet one of the girls and raise affinity, there are certain "areas events" that happen at night or midnight whereas the screen start to flicker, and.."something" appears. when i went to one of the areas however the entity actually appeared for a split moment then left so i re-used an auto save to try to interact with it, but then i got hit with an error page immediately. when it happened i got pushed to the next day like it was supposed to happen??

i just wanna make sure if i'm legit not losing my mind. or is there something i've done wrong in terms of downloading the game? was i not supposed to hover over the entity? i have so many questions

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
This mightve been answered already but i'll try to ask this / explain this w/o much.. spoiling???

When you meet one of the girls and raise affinity, there are certain "areas events" that happen at night or midnight whereas the screen start to flicker, and.."something" appears. when i went to one of the areas however the entity actually appeared for a split moment then left so i re-used an auto save to try to interact with it, but then i got hit with an error page immediately. when it happened i got pushed to the next day like it was supposed to happen??

i just wanna make sure if i'm legit not losing my mind. or is there something i've done wrong in terms of downloading the game? was i not supposed to hover over the entity? i have so many questions
Looks like everything happened as it should. You have two spooky encounters, one directs to a (fake) error message, that's it about this storyline for now. No further interaction possible.

tl;dr You have not lost your mind. At least we cannot prove it from this ;)

4.40 star(s) 207 Votes