HereForDownload

Oct 18, 2019
When I try extracting with basic normal windows, it says unknown error. When I try extracting with 7zip it says data error: HHGv0.1.2-v0.1.2-pc\game\0audio.rpa , how do I fix this?

Lolicon Kami

Nov 3, 2019
Hey I really like this game!
Are you continuing to work on it?
Check on Discord. Komisari often posts updates. If you aren't a discord person, check Patreon. Komisari posts there too :)

And FYI, Komisari's style is unique, but he(she?) is not slacking. He only releases once or twice per year, but those updates have 10+ hours of plot-related content, plus a bunch of RPG side-games (mining/fishing/etc) that give you even more hours of enjoyable content :)

enigma08

Jun 16, 2017
Check on Discord. Komisari often posts updates. If you aren't a discord person, check Patreon. Komisari posts there too :)

And FYI, Komisari's style is unique, but he(she?) is not slacking. He only releases once or twice per year, but those updates have 10+ hours of plot-related content, plus a bunch of RPG side-games (mining/fishing/etc) that give you even more hours of enjoyable content :)
I somehow doubt many people are interested in mining or fishing whilst playing this game.

Jul 7, 2019
I somehow doubt many people are interested in mining or fishing whilst playing this game.
have to agree here. While I appreciate the extra activities, if they're not added to get me another scene, what's the point? I'm playing this game for the sex scenes (which are extremely hot in this game), not for farming crafting mats that serve no purpose to get more sex scenes.

With saying that, I understand it's the creator's vision and his game, he can do whatever he wants. I'm just glad I can pretty much ignore those activities since (as of now) they add nothing to the "H" experience.

Reactions: destroyerofassholes

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
have to agree here. While I appreciate the extra activities, if they're not added to get me another scene, what's the point? I'm playing this game for the sex scenes (which are extremely hot in this game), not for farming crafting mats that serve no purpose to get more sex scenes.

With saying that, I understand it's the creator's vision and his game, he can do whatever he wants. I'm just glad I can pretty much ignore those activities since (as of now) they add nothing to the "H" experience.
I see where you are coming from, however not everybody plays these games just for jumping from one scene to another but for the whole experience. Which may - individually - include fishing, mining, crafting, and so on, activities others may perceive as grind. And of course getting a Jimmy head pat, which needs to be earned. Or generally earning their scenes, doing something to advance. And yes, players have been fishing for hours just to finally get the legendary fish, you can read about it here in the thread.

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
I am a simple man, I see a fishing mini game, I am happy.
If every sex scenes/reward would be free without any work or quest to do, it would fall flat for me, you gotta earn those points in a satisfying way, and this game does it

Konstantinus

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2019
Before the Questing in Real Life time I did fishing for money and later mining as it is way easier. Would I instead of the mous turn only the mousewheel it would be more fun.
But what I am really interessted, how is the owner of the Fish stand getting the money to pay me for the fishes?

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Konstantinus

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
Yeah but if we keep adding stuff, we are going to list every sandbox on this site XD.
Like: long live the princess, long live the queen, Deviant anomalies, HS tutor, My time at Portia, Disco Elysium, Corruption of champions, worlds’ dawn....
Which is true. However of the ones mentioned (that I know), many do not really fill the criterion of "being similar to HHG". Yes, they are Harem Sandboxes but gameplay differs completely (e. g. Long Live the Princess), fetishes differ completely (e. g. Harem Hotel - I intentionally use two examples of games which I think are great), and so on. I would never recommend them as "similar", at least not without knowing what the precise features are that the questioner wants.

Reactions: zARRR
4.40 star(s) 207 Votes