zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
Which is true. However of the ones mentioned (that I know), many do not really fill the criterion of "being similar to HHG". Yes, they are Harem Sandboxes but gameplay differs completely (e. g. Long Live the Princess), fetishes differ completely (e. g. Harem Hotel - I intentionally use two examples of games which I think are great), and so on. I would never recommend them as "similar", at least not without knowing what the precise features are that the questioner wants.
Yeah, most of these games are but VNs with sandbox elements; grind by clicking for 3 hours for 10 point of affection on one girl, you know, gameplay!
Then there are the ones that actually try to be interesting with a world that doesn’t feel lifeless.
I think he was asking some game with fantasy features, with bachelorettes, mini games and a Jimmy (Especially the last one).

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
is the dev stopped on developing this game? the last update/threads i saw on itch was on april..
If I had a nickel for every time someone asked this question, I would swim in nickels... kinda.
The Author didn’t abandon this game he is pretty active here and on discord, go to the check other posts.

• Haha
Reactions: Konstantinus

Kantanshi

Dec 28, 2018
In all honesty, I think we should all stop answering the people that can't be bothered to take a look around or use the forum/thread search to find out if this game is still active. If they can't be bothered to use just a small fraction of their brain, then maybe it would be best if they just assume what they want and move on elsewhere so we can avoid further future stupid questions.

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
In all honesty, I think we should all stop answering the people that can't be bothered to take a look around or use the forum/thread search to find out if this game is still active. If they can't be bothered to use just a small fraction of their brain, then maybe it would be best if they just assume what they want and move on elsewhere so we can avoid further future stupid questions.
You have a wrong assumption there. For some people it seems to be a large fraction of their brain. Also, 70% of all threads would be dead without the eternally same questions with the eternally same answers ...

That being said, I see what you mean.

Nov 24, 2019
But for stats, does the people whom make this sort of question come back to read the answer? :unsure:

From my experience from user support, a lot of people have a (fetish?) of asking questions and leaving right after, never waiting for the reply (and often not coming back to read it, too; But if you're unlucky, they may come back to re-ask the same question a few months later).

Reactions: Kantanshi

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
But for stats, does the people whom make this sort of question come back to read the answer? :unsure:

From my experience from user support, a lot of people have a (fetish?) of asking questions and leaving right after, never waiting for the reply (and often not coming back to read it, too; But if you're unlucky, they may come back to re-ask the same question a few months later).
That’s a weird ass fetish I must say, we need a tag for that lol.
It happened also to me, either they just see the answer and return into the depths of the internet until they forget what they learned or they like to troll

Last edited:

Jhon117

Jun 27, 2017
So if I'm understanding this story so far correctly, I'd venture to guess that heroes long ago in ancient times really deserved the name, cause those times actually involved great peril and a need for chosen champions to be given all the support they need to fight against w.e was happening back then. And now, with, to an extent, the perils being over, or not as big of a problem like some Demon King running rampart waging war on humanity or anything like a monster tide, came the easy times, and easy times created weak men, which will create hard times, and in this time being a hero stop being about acting like one and instead it turned into some prestigeous position for political reasons and those who become so are corrupt or they become corrupt after reaching that status, I also bet that the heroes existing now can't even hold a candle to the heroes that existed back in the day in this world. But mainly that, they are heroes in name only and the position, status, and influence is riddled with corruption and corrupt people attaining that title of hero instead of people who actually deserve it, and our MC here is probably the first in a long time to show up to actually attain the title and own it.

destroyerofassholes

Oct 23, 2019
Those are from the halloween event, set your pc date to november 2020 and youll be on tracks.
Timed events seem kinda...idk...bad? You're locking content behind arbitrary time events, which might be cool when an update drops for halloween (so just for that one time it releases), but not so cool whenever anybody else decides to check this game out and see pointlessly locked content

Komisari

Game Developer
Dec 17, 2019
Timed events seem kinda...idk...bad? You're locking content behind arbitrary time events, which might be cool when an update drops for halloween (so just for that one time it releases), but not so cool whenever anybody else decides to check this game out and see pointlessly locked content
This is my mistake. Normally, those events in the gallery are locked AND HIDDEN, so the player can "complete" the update/game without seeing timed locked content. I forgot to hide Lucy's, Sunny's, and Evie's Halloween cards.

destroyerofassholes

Oct 23, 2019
This is my mistake. Normally, those events in the gallery are locked AND HIDDEN, so the player can "complete" the update/game without seeing timed locked content. I forgot to hide Lucy's, Sunny's, and Evie's Halloween cards.
But...hiding it still doesn't fix the fact that there is arbitrarily time-gated content. Hoping a newer player is blissfully unaware is kind of a band-aid.

Maybe it's my personal pet peeve that I don't like such content, Idk. Seems kind of a waste to spend dev-time on content most people won't see.

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
But...hiding it still doesn't fix the fact that there is arbitrarily time-gated content. Hoping a newer player is blissfully unaware is kind of a band-aid.

Maybe it's my personal pet peeve that I don't like such content, Idk. Seems kind of a waste to spend dev-time on content most people won't see.
I see your point. However I also think that non-obvious content can be a lot of fun to discover, easter eggs, extra levels, they're galore in games and people love them in general. The annoying thing that can happen here is that you hear about some bonus content not being available "just like that". Then again, not everybody may like it but also holiday related bonuses have popped up in all kinds of games. Fallout 4's Diamond City will dress up for Christmas, some games have even more than that.

4.40 star(s) 207 Votes