Komisari

Game Developer
Dec 17, 2019
This mightve been answered already but i'll try to ask this / explain this w/o much.. spoiling???

When you meet one of the girls and raise affinity, there are certain "areas events" that happen at night or midnight whereas the screen start to flicker, and.."something" appears. when i went to one of the areas however the entity actually appeared for a split moment then left so i re-used an auto save to try to interact with it, but then i got hit with an error page immediately. when it happened i got pushed to the next day like it was supposed to happen??

i just wanna make sure if i'm legit not losing my mind. or is there something i've done wrong in terms of downloading the game? was i not supposed to hover over the entity? i have so many questions
Looks like everything happened as it should. You have two spooky encounters, one directs to a (fake) error message, that's it about this storyline for now. No further interaction possible.

tl;dr You have not lost your mind. At least we cannot prove it from this ;)
Just don't Ignore that error message! :WutFace:

crazymantis

Feb 27, 2020
yeah that scared me LOL. much obliged for the info peeps! i'm assuming the second one, has to do with the closup white Silhouette as well yeah?

Nov 24, 2019
I'm not your patrons, so I am actually a beggar here. But I do wish your porject well.

I think you should consider one thing, your patrons subscript on patreon not discrod, people considering subscription would consider on how frequent the updates on patreon not discrod. You have a packed community on discrod and this thread, but those who are not already in the community would judge on what they can see on patreon , when one sees a patreon page haven't been updated for months, after the creator claimed "I'll try to post a set of sneak peeks per week/half a week!", what would they think? It is fair for them to think the project is abandoned, they would have no incentive to join the discrod which they assumes is abandoned.
It is not really about the frequency on updating news, but how and where.
THIS. Makes me hate Patreon for not having an API.

I mean, I can easily make an announcement at Discord to show up at Twitter (with Zapier) or at Reddit (with Zapier or even a somewhat simple python bot); Why something similar cannot be done with Patreon?? </3

If that were possible, Patreon would never get desync'ed; But as Patreon is structured right now, you'll have to see the "include Discord rewards" and decide to check the Discord server first. (Or don't pledge, but I really do not advise this course of action ;))

Shadow135

Feb 12, 2018
Looks like everything happened as it should. You have two spooky encounters, one directs to a (fake) error message, that's it about this storyline for now. No further interaction possible.

tl;dr You have not lost your mind. At least we cannot prove it from this ;)
Lost my mind. What event is it? D:
(PM it or spoiler it, just in case. Can't remember something like that :c)

TaoKirito

Jul 2, 2017
Hi guys i have one question i finish the game and i see some post about some people peting jim head how i can do that ?

And if you know something about the gost let me know please i found a streang ghost or moster event and i want more info !!!

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
Hi guys i have one question i finish the game and i see some post about some people peting jim head how i can do that ?

And if you know something about the gost let me know please i found a streang ghost or moster event and i want more info !!!
Jimmy Head Pat is one of the abilities you can unlock, just like improved fishing and so on. The most expensive for good reason.

The "strange ghost" appears in two instances and that is all there is to know about it right now.

Reactions: TaoKirito

Konstantinus

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2019
Hello, the game is not abandoned. There-s some sneak peeks on discord. I will post soon on Patreon!
Awesome. I feared that after the rework and with so much silence that the game whas put away as not worth it which would be a shame as I really like the concept and I find the lore of the game refrishing innovative.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Komisari

Komisari

Game Developer
Dec 17, 2019
A bit weird that they want to do a launcher instead of using Ren'Py builtin updater.

Well, as long that I can keep running it without internet I'm fine :p

Linux for the win!
Renpy built-in updater works only with games less than 2GB. HHG is heavier than that, hahaha. And yes! I'll make sure for people to play offline or completely disable the launcher if they want to.

DudePersonA

Aug 24, 2018
Hey Komisari, I have to ask: is Hero's Harem Guild abandoned, delayed, or some other kind of problem? Just wanted to make sure.
:KEK:
Looking forward to the update. The previews show that you've been doing a lot of polishing on assets; it also seems you're perfecting your ability to stage the mood in scenes with lighting and placement. And your concern about the story is good as well; don't go Hideo Kojima on us though. ;)

DudeGuy69

Mar 27, 2018
How many scenes are with Elizabeth? Is it seriously only one?
Only one for now. But she has very little screentime right now. Remember, the current content is just the prologue. I get the feeling every girl will get at least one spicy scene each with the chapter one update.

4.40 star(s) 207 Votes