bk2

May 26, 2021
Well if you are in the halloween quests. Fastest way is to send one of your workers to lake (Lucy if I remember.). And each day walk around and loot everything on every map at every time. The questline is real time dependant. You might be able to trick the game that it's halloween by setting your date manually on your computer.
tytyty it works thank you

Komisari

Game Developer
Dec 17, 2019
When it's done. I'm sure there will be more previews soon.
I will be posting some soon, I'm doing some changes to the game that will greatly improve the general performance. There are some news about it on discord, but once it's done I'll post it on patreon asap.

Djoran

Sep 1, 2017
This game dialogue would greatly benefit from an editor. I don't want to say the English is bad exactly.. It's not. But if someone who spoke it more fluently were to clean it up a bit, I think the quality of the dialogue would improve drastically. Everything else about the game is pretty impressive.

Oct 1, 2020
Well this'll be interesting for a first post. I'm more of an incognito sort of lad, but I might as well get this off my chest. As a purveyor of a variety of games, mostly RPGs like Xenoblade, Dark Souls & Skyrim, I'm not much of a visual novel enthusiast, let alone a lewd gamer (At least during the daytime). To my surprise, I've got plenty to actually praise from this short experience alone.

The characters sell the experience, 100%! Lucy & Fara are my absolute favorites, Evie is adorable & goofy, Shino & Luna's rivalry is hilarious to witness, and Jimmy is an absolute bro! There's an air of mystery to the entire town that makes you want to know & explore more of it. The ghost is somewhat intimidating, but also a potentially foreboding reminder of a wretched past everyone wants to forget. The entire prologue definitely has me wanting more. There's a decent balance between levity & intensity, as well as wholesomeness & lewdity, that just draws you in. There's so much potential wrapped in this sizable project.

The overall aesthetic of the world definitely takes some getting used to, but it doesn't ruin the experience. With so much potential in the future for all sorts of crazy ideas, I certainly hope the dev has more minigames in mind, maybe even some sort of turn-based combat. And, for the sake of getting to know every character better, I hope we get events with Jimmy, the Quintuplets, Kiuta & anyone else we encounter. Mind you, it doesn't all have to be lewd, just getting a better understanding of each character adds so much to what already seems to be an ambitious project. Aside from a few grammatical & performance issues (Probably pertaining to my potato PC), I can't think of any other major complaints.

Komisari

Game Developer
Dec 17, 2019
Well this'll be interesting for a first post. I'm more of an incognito sort of lad, but I might as well get this off my chest. As a purveyor of a variety of games, mostly RPGs like Xenoblade, Dark Souls & Skyrim, I'm not much of a visual novel enthusiast, let alone a lewd gamer (At least during the daytime). To my surprise, I've got plenty to actually praise from this short experience alone.

The characters sell the experience, 100%! Lucy & Fara are my absolute favorites, Evie is adorable & goofy, Shino & Luna's rivalry is hilarious to witness, and Jimmy is an absolute bro! There's an air of mystery to the entire town that makes you want to know & explore more of it. The ghost is somewhat intimidating, but also a potentially foreboding reminder of a wretched past everyone wants to forget. The entire prologue definitely has me wanting more. There's a decent balance between levity & intensity, as well as wholesomeness & lewdity, that just draws you in. There's so much potential wrapped in this sizable project.

The overall aesthetic of the world definitely takes some getting used to, but it doesn't ruin the experience. With so much potential in the future for all sorts of crazy ideas, I certainly hope the dev has more minigames in mind, maybe even some sort of turn-based combat. And, for the sake of getting to know every character better, I hope we get events with Jimmy, the Quintuplets, Kiuta & anyone else we encounter. Mind you, it doesn't all have to be lewd, just getting a better understanding of each character adds so much to what already seems to be an ambitious project. Aside from a few grammatical & performance issues (Probably pertaining to my potato PC), I can't think of any other major complaints.
Thank you so so much for this feedback! Yes, you will see a lot of Kiuta, the Quintuplets and Jimmy. And even others, there's a lot of stuff to do and show about every character. For the Quintuplets there's still some time, but Kiuta and Jimmy have a lot of "screen time" in the next update!

If you can, and have time, please rate the game! This will help the project have more visibility :giggle:

xbigpapa

Nov 25, 2020
With all the Girls.. Jimmy is the MVP of the Game <3
Anyways, was a very good Playthough, enjoyed the Humor of the Cutscenes, had me giggle a lot tho :D
Really looking forward on this, and on some Abigale Screentime maybe (Chance to get a Topspot on the Waifu Ranking)
I hope i got all the "Action" Cutscenes, keep up the good Work <3

c4145317

Oct 14, 2019
After so much waiting the next update just 0.1.3?
Oh, I hope there will be tons of content...
If it helps, here's the most recent roadmap. I obsessively check it like a teenage girl does facebook.

Roadmap 6/20/21 said:
Gameplay: Dungeon = DONE!
Gifts = DONE!
Outfits = DONE!
+Fishing = 95% -> DONE!
+Mining = 0%
+Foraging = 90% -> 50% (Added more stuff to the release) *
+ Means add zones,items,tools,perks, etc.

Events:
Story Events = 65%
Side Events = 80% -> 90%
Girls levels = 60% -> 70%
New Characters = DONE!
QoL stuff = DONE!
Alpha testing = 0%
Proofread = 0%
A lot of things are being changed/added to the game, that doesn't in concrete have a label.

- Last Edit = May 10th 2021 -

Systems: Dungeon = DONE!
Gifts = DONE!
Outfits Window = DONE!

Things:
(Zones, items, tools, perks, etc.)
Fishing = 50%
Mining = 0%
Foraging = 50%

Performance re-writes:
(Re-write of specific stuff to be able to work at maximum performance. This time for real.)
Deck Window (heart icon) = 0%
Girl's Card = 100%
Fishing = 100%
Mining = 0%
Navigation (Big lag when moving mouse) = 100% (There's a temporal fix for this if you put HHG in compatibility mode for Windowsa 7 or 8)
Inventory (In v0.1.3 there's a really big lag because there's a lot of new items) = 0%

Events:

Story Events = 50%
Side Events = 60%
Girls levels = 50%

New Characters Design = DONE!

Alpha testing = 0%
Proofread = 0%

A lot of things are being changed/added to the game, that doesn't in concrete have a label.
-

Last Edit = June 20th 2021

Reactions: ZalexAce8121

Kyriel

Oct 24, 2019
WAIT WAIT WAIT WAIT WAIT

JIMMY WILL HAVE A LOT OF SCREEN TIME?!
HELL YES
Now that's something worth waiting for

By the way, how's the situation with the update? I... kind of can't wait until it's out. It's a fun game to play after all

Last edited:
4.40 star(s) 207 Votes