Forgotted

Sep 1, 2020
I sort of glanced through the forum but didn't see. Is there a keyboard shortcut for the fishing reel? I use a trackball and it really hurts my thumb and wrist to reel.

Thanks
Cheers

mono1

Apr 14, 2019
unless the dev planned to release complete version at once or he is not in full-time development actually,
over 6 months is not good signal
I've never seen long term releases catch up with their expectations in volume or quality here

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
unless the dev planned to release complete version at once or he is not in full-time development actually,
over 6 months is not good signal
I've never seen long term releases catch up with their expectations in volume or quality here
Of course expectations grow, but personally I'd say many short term releases also get bad rap due to lack of content. As for my experience, the second release of a game called "Hero's Harem Guild" took a long time and blew everybody's mind, so exceptions do occur.

Reactions: HogRocket

Invuruk

Apr 30, 2021
The amount of content available in the current version is already fairly sizeable. It's also mind-blowing to think that it's just considered the 'prologue'; if the next patch is set to double the content and/or play-time, it'll be well worth the wait. Just hang in there guys.

The game itself has a lot of charm and polish, and really pushes the bounds of what I thought could be done with Renpy, so I'm more than happy to wait and see it get done right.

ZuggMan

May 4, 2020
Is there no android port?
There's one on their itch page.

Also I am stuck. I have Lucy and Shion in the guild, but am stuck fishing for money (with those two doing quests), have a quest to get Fara up to level 5 and an event with her that I need to do, but she's completely disappears from me so I can't progress that. What do I do?

Last edited:

Fappening

Nov 24, 2018
This game's pretty nice, can't believe this thread isn't easily seen when you look for Ren'py games.
Also is there no way I can install the incest patch in the android port?
Edit: Also clicking the pickaxe makes my game crash is there any way to fix this? (I'm playing on android through Joiplay)

Last edited:

Forgotted

Sep 1, 2020
There is a Lot of content. In fact, it might almost be more accurate to consider this a complete game, and the upcoming release to be another complete game, sort of a part 2. Especially when comparing it to other releases on this site.
Enjoy

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
The only thing that prevents this from being a complete game is that there is no ending as such. But the "prologue finish" scene makes a good cliffhanger for the second season. And I can only agree, there's more to do here in many a finished game (and we are not talking about "Strip Spin the Bottle" or similar minigames.)

Reactions: crustlord12

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
how to start halloween event?
(a) be around Halloween in time (don't know the exact time window) in real life
(b) visit the market, then go left towards the park

You can cheat (a) by setting the date on your computer (I'd suggest 31st of October, that should be close enough)

Okedman

Sep 24, 2020
(a) be around Halloween in time (don't know the exact time window) in real life
(b) visit the market, then go left towards the park

You can cheat (a) by setting the date on your computer (I'd suggest 31st of October, that should be close enough)
oh...okey,thx you so much,i'll try it)

CJames17

Jan 11, 2019
Thought for sure there was an android port when I played this last year... Would like to know what happened.

4.40 star(s) 207 Votes