Lazolf

Jul 20, 2020
posting these cheats found within rpa's for convenience:
Use the girls deck to put cheats (The heart). Click the search bar and make the first letter a "." (Dot)
After that, introduce the next WITHOUT "":

"imthelover" : Girls are always at max affection possible. Gets updated every time time passes.
"gimmegold" : Gives you money
"gibpower" : Gives you exp
"releasemypp" : Unlocks the gallery.
"showmethesecrets" : Shows hidden stuff, like hidden girls, even if you didn't unlock them yet. There are some nice secrets, I would suggest not using this :)
"fastworkers" : Now every member will work at the guild board every 10 seconds.
Hey I can't see the search option in the heart option.... don't know where to type.. please help

Jbrown87

Jan 23, 2018
Amen to that. Little cock-blocking bitch needs to be locked in a dungeon or something. She keeps getting in the way of the fun and (more importantly ) making Lucy sad :mad:
Shes a donright fucking unbearable cunt. Its one thing to be a protective sister but shes just a bitch with a huge stick up her ass right from the start. And i hope to god they dont pull some shit with mom and fara where they get in trouble with the guild and get ripped away to be rescued. Too much of that shit with games like these with elves and it makes me quit and leave the game when they shove it in. I like this one with the humor and tolerable amount of feels. Dont need outright abuse of characters to ruin the story. Just my opinion though

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
Shes a donright fucking unbearable cunt. Its one thing to be a protective sister but shes just a bitch with a huge stick up her ass right from the start. And i hope to god they dont pull some shit with mom and fara where they get in trouble with the guild and get ripped away to be rescued. Too much of that shit with games like these with elves and it makes me quit and leave the game when they shove it in. I like this one with the humor and tolerable amount of feels. Dont need outright abuse of characters to ruin the story. Just my opinion though
Gotta disagree here with the Ari part - first impression only. Character wise I find it nice to have a girl which is not going to be okay from everything from the start. And while I had my experiences with cock blocking in real life (not in a harem setting though) and absolutely hate it, it can make for a nice change of pace if done well.

As for the stick up her arse - well, I will put that there later, I hope ;)

No, I like Ari.

Jbrown87

Jan 23, 2018
Gotta disagree here with the Ari part - first impression only. Character wise I find it nice to have a girl which is not going to be okay from everything from the start. And while I had my experiences with cock blocking in real life (not in a harem setting though) and absolutely hate it, it can make for a nice change of pace if done well.

As for the stick up her arse - well, I will put that there later, I hope ;)

No, I like Ari.
Agree to disagree. Ari is a bitch to everyone but mom and aunty.

Reactions: WSmith

GraveXMachina

Jun 9, 2020
Agree to disagree. Ari is a bitch to everyone but mom and aunty.
Let's not forget how she also hit Lucy.
Who, from her point of view, was just a simple girl helping her out when she was unconscious, simply for mentioning her brother.

Mind you, this is after she trusted Narissa, who attacked us and is the main reason why we almost died and were separated, even belived her that we're alive and all this without any prof.

Also, her defending Narissa and trying to persuade us to trust as well, all the while being aggressive and cold towards Lucy, makes her come of as a hypocrite.

PrimeGuy

Dec 16, 2019
Who, from her point of view, was just a simple girl helping her out when she was unconscious, simply for mentioning her brother.

Mind you, this is after she trusted Narissa, who attacked us and is the main reason why we almost died and were separated, even belived her that we're alive and all this without any prof.

Also, her defending Narissa and trying to persuade us to trust as well, all the while being aggressive and cold towards Lucy, makes her come of as a hypocrite.
Can we also remember she went through an extremely traumatic experience, thinking she lost the most important person in her life, was forced to hide from her community for fear of terrible things being done to her, and has generally had a bad time of late? The Narissa thing, given that she's the agent of aforementioned person's death is a bit more of a wow factor, but people do some weird shit, and have major personality changes/issues when they go through serious trauma. Give the girl some time.

GraveXMachina

Jun 9, 2020
Can we also remember she went through an extremely traumatic experience, thinking she lost the most important person in her life, was forced to hide from her community for fear of terrible things being done to her, and has generally had a bad time of late? The Narissa thing, given that she's the agent of aforementioned person's death is a bit more of a wow factor, but people do some weird shit, and have major personality changes/issues when they go through serious trauma. Give the girl some time.
Even if she went through some trauma, attacking an innocent person just for the slightest mentioned is uncalled for.

Also, the mom and aunt had it even worse.
The mom almost lost both and unlike her, they didn't have aanyone telling them that the MC is alive.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: junior20000

Komisari

Game Developer
Dec 17, 2019

Even if she went through some trauma, attacking an innocent person just for the slightest mentioned is uncalled for.

Also, the mom and aunt had it even worse.
The mom almost lost both and unlike her, they didn't have aanyone telling them that the MC is alive.
I don't defend Ari, because what she is doing is wrong; But let's just recap how Ari sees it.

- She always wanted to be Leon's Guild Adventurer, that was her dream.
- She gets denied by Leon, and after that, gets attacked by a Demon and loses her partner.
- Leticia tells them that Leon was the one that caused all of that to keep them out of the town/house. Ari loses all hope in guilds, adventurers, and "All that shit". "They are all the same", she thinks.
- They need to move from that town. Maria appears giving them a chance to go to the same town she's going to. Ari doesn't want to move.
- Ari starts training with Leticia and Narissa (The Demon) tells her she wants to help and that her partner is alive and is in that same town Maria is going to live. Ari doesn't believe it but she has nothing to lose.
- She accepts, and they go to where the Hero lives, After being attacked, Ari wakes up in the middle of a GUILD, greeted by AN ADVENTURER.
- Ari feels betrayed by Narissa (Because they were attacked) and just stands up to leave, ignoring Lucy, AN ADVENTURER, completely.
- AN ADVENTURER (Lucy), mentions Ari's partner. Ari's mind just goes crazy.

Everyone reminds her of his partner, and everyone betrays her.

- Ari sees that MC is alive. Ari's mind does *Click* again, rethinks everything. The demon was saying the truth and her partner is now everything she hates. A Hero of a Guild full of Adventurers.
She will do her best to believe and trust those her partner believes and trusts. But she has her doubts.

That's how Ari sees it, give her some time and she might learn.
If not, she will learn it the hard way.

EDIT: the cockblocks are not something intentional Ari is doing, but I understand why people think so :KEK:

PrimeGuy

Dec 16, 2019
I think it's also important to note that if everyone constantly gets along, there's no sense of conflict, and everyone is always acting in a way that makes them shining examples of amazing people, it gets a lot harder to build an interesting story.

Reactions: WSmith

wholef'nshow

Mar 9, 2020
I don't defend Ari, because what she is doing is wrong; But let's just recap how Ari sees it.

- She gets denied by Leon, and after that, gets attacked by a Demon and loses her partner.
- Leticia tells them that Leon was the one that caused all of that to keep them out of the town/house. Ari loses all hope in guilds, adventurers, and "All that shit". "They are all the same", she thinks.
- They need to move from that town. Maria appears giving them a chance to go to the same town she's going to. Ari doesn't want to move.
- Ari starts training with Leticia and Narissa (The Demon) tells her she wants to help and that her partner is alive and is in that same town Maria is going to live. Ari doesn't believe it but she has nothing to lose.
- She accepts, and they go to where the Hero lives, After being attacked, Ari wakes up in the middle of a GUILD, greeted by AN ADVENTURER.
- Ari feels betrayed by Narissa (Because they were attacked) and just stands up to leave, ignoring Lucy, AN ADVENTURER, completely.

- Ari sees that MC is alive. Ari's mind does *Click* again, rethinks everything. The demon was saying the truth and her partner is now everything she hates. A Hero of a Guild full of Adventurers.
She will do her best to believe and trust those her partner believes and trusts. But she has her doubts.

EDIT: the cockblocks are not something intentional Ari is doing, but I understand why people think so :KEK:
Just Quoted, like, everything!

GraveXMachina

Jun 9, 2020
I think it's also important to note that if everyone constantly gets along, there's no sense of conflict, and everyone is always acting in a way that makes them shining examples of amazing people, it gets a lot harder to build an interesting story.
Honestly, watching people constantly argue to much doesn't sound like a good story.
Conflict can be interesting, but teen drama gets dull real fast.

Oh, she'll learn...through a good spank lesson!!

• Haha
Reactions: junior20000

PrimeGuy

Dec 16, 2019
Honestly, watching people constantly argue to much doesn't sound like a good story.
Conflict can be interesting, but teen drama gets dull real fast.
Saying "good stories require conflict" is not the same as saying "good stories should have constant conflict". Conflict should get resolved, people should grow, they should have a chance to rest and reflect and possibly enjoy themselves a little before a new/different conflict comes up. I have faith that things will get better between the MC and Ari, and that both will grow as people.

Reactions: GraveXMachina
4.40 star(s) 207 Votes