User690690

Jan 24, 2019
I'm really torn about whether becoming a full-time patron. While I do understand that this game is big as fuck and takes time to develop, the lack of updates is keeping me away. No matter, I still donate a few $$ when updates do come along.

This game along with LiL and a few others are my bread and butter and I'd like to support them as much as I can.

Reactions: Ankoku

TheHershel

Apr 15, 2021
I'm really torn about whether becoming a full-time patron. While I do understand that this game is big as fuck and takes time to develop, the lack of updates is keeping me away. No matter, I still donate a few $$ when updates do come along.

This game along with LiL and a few others are my bread and butter and I'd like to support them as much as I can.
Longtime lurker. I get what you're tryna say. I'm a freelance software dev irl and I have a similar work style as Komi. Most my clients are fine with my updates coming as they do (they're ready when they're ready). Some clients like a hard and fast schedule that just doesn't mesh well with my work style. A game of this caliber requires patience and dev time and you can't really rush programming or make it go faster.

But at the same time I recognize that some clients want the security of having a schedule and that's fine too. Rigidity is a common thing with many other devs, schedules are good for accountability. Clients don't really care much about "promises" if they're actively paying for development, they want actual results. But some times promises are all you can give. While I'm not a patron yet, the communication policy is good enough for me and the dev doesn't seem like the person to dupe or bamboozle all of us. But then I've also seen colleagues overpromise something to clients and fall of the face of the Earth when they can't meet deadlines. Ultimately it's your money, do what you will. Just my 2¢

Last edited:
Reactions: User690690

Komisari

Game Developer
Dec 17, 2019

Hello! First of all, thank you so much! If you feel insecure, just don't do it. Make sure to judge or not if you would like to become a full-time patron once the next updates arrive!

DoranDuck

May 10, 2017
would you say that your next update will be save compatible with the current version? right now I put off downloading the recent version in case you plan to do more code base changes that would make saves incompatible again

Reactions: Komisari

GraveXMachina

Jun 9, 2020
I enjoyed tthe game, but there was a part that semi confused me.

Lucy and Luna are supposed to sisters, right?
Luna mentions something about her partner dying, did she thought Lucy was dead or does she have another sister?
And is that other cat guy also related to Lucy?

Also, at one point the MC asks Luna if she thinks she's strong enough to protect Lucy and the later breaks down saying that no one can protect her, is this her just being over afraid of something might happen....or is Lucy dying or something? o_O

Shadow135

Feb 12, 2018

Luna mentions something about her partner dying, did she thought Lucy was dead or does she have another sister?

Also, at one point the MC asks Luna if she thinks she's strong enough to protect Lucy and the later breaks down saying that no one can protect her, is this her just being over afraid of something might happen....or is Lucy dying or something? o_O
I think is the fact that Luna thinks she's not strong enough to protect her for a second time. Maybe something happened the first time (when the last Hero was alive or something) and she was ultimately defeated. Something we won't know until our dear Komisari doesn't explains it to us or gets it into the game

• Red Heart

Komisari

Game Developer
Dec 17, 2019
would you say that your next update will be save compatible with the current version? right now I put off downloading the recent version in case you plan to do more code base changes that would make saves incompatible again
100% sure that 0.1.2 saves will be compatible with future updates. I took my time to rework the game in v0.1.2 to make sure the saves will be compatible. You don't have to worry.

Komisari

Game Developer
Dec 17, 2019

She's talking about Lucy at all times.
Shadow135 is pretty close.

Shadow135

Feb 12, 2018
She's talking about Lucy at all times.
Shadow135 is pretty close.
Is common sense for me, tbh

Feeling weak after "losing" a loved one is pretty common. We could say that Luna is suffering from survivor guilt, or survivor syndrome, surviving a tragic event and think surviving that situation was wrong.

But I'm just talking with what I have in plain sight and with my experience with traumatized people :p can't really talk much until we get farther on everything. Glad to be pretty close;)

• Red Heart

AntiFlash

Jan 18, 2019
I don't know if I play the game again or wait for the Update to play it all over again
Cruel Doubt

too far to update?

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
I don't know if I play the game again or wait for the Update to play it all over again
Cruel Doubt

too far to update?
Since the next update won't kill your saves, you might as well start now and continue whenever. Unless download volume is an issue, I can see no reason not to if you're interested.

AntiFlash

Jan 18, 2019
Since the next update won't kill your saves, you might as well start now and continue whenever. Unless download volume is an issue, I can see no reason not to if you're interested.
Yes I know
However, there are times when I start again when a new update is released and as I don't know if there is a long time to launch the update, I am in doubt.

If I start the Game from scratch again or wait for an update and start from Zero

Last edited:

Shadow135

Feb 12, 2018
Yes I know
However, there are times when I start again when a new update is released and as I don't know if there is a long time to launch the update, I am in doubt.

If I start the Game from scratch again or wait for an update and start from Zero
Well, waiting for the new update gives you more fun and doesn't spoil anything. You learn about everything and get farther.

If you start from a saved game from this version, maybe the next update will not satisfy you, so you will be disappointed or idk.

Depends on your personal taste, but in my opinion, waiting for a new update is enough. ;)

4.40 star(s) 207 Votes