preskerd

Sep 27, 2017
Komisari The last time I've played, Luna had a really annoying dialogue when you approach her at the market at nights. She says that she is searching for males to mate or something like that. I mean I don't like she is trying to fuck someone other than mc. The dialogue is kinda out of place in a harem game especially in a harem game like this good :ROFLMAO: is there a reason why Luna tells us that she is looking for someone to fuck? Please don't tell me it's a preparation for that ntr-sharing bullshit... This game is literally the best harem game I've ever played. From dialogues to characters to animations and everything. I hope it won't get ruined. The only complaint about the game from me is that dialogue. It kinda make me not interested in Luna after she constantly tell us that she is searching some people to fuck at nights in the town. I hope this dialogue is not intentional ( or more as a joke. But if it's, it still annoying as hell to hear that) and will be changed in the next update

GraveXMachina

Jun 9, 2020
Komisari The last time I've played, Luna had a really annoying dialogue when you approach her at the market at nights. She says that she is searching for males to mate or something like that. I mean I don't like she is trying to fuck someone other than mc. The dialogue is kinda out of place in a harem game especially in a harem game like this good :ROFLMAO: is there a reason why Luna tells us that she is looking for someone to fuck? Please don't tell me it's a preparation for that ntr-sharing bullshit... This game is literally the best harem game I've ever played. From dialogues to characters to animations and everything. I hope it won't get ruined. The only complaint about the game from me is that dialogue. It kinda make me not interested in Luna after she constantly tell us that she is searching some people to fuck at nights in the town. I hope this dialogue is not intentional ( or more as a joke. But if it's, it still annoying as hell to hear that) and will be changed in the next update
I'm pretty sure she's just trolling the MC.

Komisari

Game Developer
Dec 17, 2019
Hello, Hero's Harem Guild will never have NTR and the only male that you'll see in sex scenes is the MC. The girls will never develop a sex/love relationship with another character and the game is not meant to make the player feel uncomfortable or jealously. A lot of people talked about what Luna said, and most of them thought it was true. But it's not, it's just Luna trolling the MC and it's a joke how the cats are always looking for males and etc in roofs. xD

I'll make sure to add an "It's just a joke!" or something to Luna's dialogue.

PrimeGuy

Dec 16, 2019
Hello, Hero's Harem Guild will never have NTR and the only male that you'll see in sex scenes is the MC. The girls will never develop a sex/love relationship with another character and the game is not meant to make the player feel uncomfortable or jealously. A lot of people talked about what Luna said, and most of them thought it was true. But it's not, it's just Luna trolling the MC and it's a joke how the cats are always looking for males and etc in roofs. xD

Honestly, when the line came up before we started having that kind of relationship, I really just wanted a response along the lines of: "Okay, well, I'm here, and I'm male." or something like that. Afterward, I honestly just dismissed it as not having a script to change the dialogue once the relationship between them changed.

preskerd

Sep 27, 2017

I understand it's a joke and you will never add ntr or anything like that. You are an amazing developer. One of the best in this scene I would say. The thing is it's still annoying to hear that dialogue even that's a joke. Now that I know the dialogue will be fixed or more clear, I'm really happy. Also really thank you for the communication. It's amazing that you take your time and inform people directly here (y)

Last edited:

Sarakash

Jun 5, 2019
Oh boy, this game has come a long way. I remeber playing a really old Itch.io build ages ago, then forgot about it and finally was able to rediscover it a couple a days ago. I really dig the humor, the characters and the self irony.

A question though, ho do I properly unlock Lucy´s workshop scene? The dialog option is still grayed out and I am at the end of her arc for this version.

Reactions: HardcoreLarry

Komisari

Game Developer
Dec 17, 2019
Oh boy, this game has come a long way. I remeber playing a really old Itch.io build ages ago, then forgot about it and finally was able to rediscover it a couple a days ago. I really dig the humor, the characters and the self irony.

A question though, ho do I properly unlock Lucy´s workshop scene? The dialog option is still grayed out and I am at the end of her arc for this version.
Hello! You have to unlock Lucy's Animated card and then talk with her in the morning when she's at the workshop!

Joey's Conscience

Sep 28, 2020
Thank you, I didn´t think about the cards !

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Nothing wrong with caring about pixels, that's what any writer aims to do, make you care about their world and it's characters. It can be pixels, drawings, words on pages, actors on a screen, it's all the same. If you care, it just means Komisari did a good job

Sarakash

Jun 5, 2019
Nothing wrong with caring about pixels, that's what any writer aims to do, make you care about their world and it's characters. It can be pixels, drawings, words on pages, actors on a screen, it's all the same. If you care, it just means Komisari did a good job
Sorry, I did not want to offend anyone, especially not Komisari. He did indeed a good job, I really like the style. I framed it badly tho.
To elaborate - and I do only speak for myself here - I usually donnot get attached to (game) characters that easily. Of course, there are games like Transistor, Nier:Automata which are exceptional in my opinion at emotional writing, but I digress.

Bottom line, yes, the scene was well made.

Sarakash

Jun 5, 2019
Go to the card overview where you search/filter girls. You have to enter a "." before the actual cheat code.

Tyoo69

Nov 9, 2018
I found bug in joiplay hhg and android version hhg, we cant mining , when you try click the axe it will be force closed

4.40 star(s) 207 Votes