Katsuie

Oct 15, 2017
Maybe you should give it a try before you dismiss it?
Please. Try it.
HHG is a fan-made game made using Koikatsu. It's completely free and always will be. I'm not selling my game.

At least try it, I would like to hear your opinion.
I have.. And it's good but I feel you have so much more potential doing this from scrap. after all practice makes perfect ^~^

Lolicon Kami

Nov 3, 2019
Yet another game with stolen assets from Koikatsu. Tbh go play that.
Question: Would you call a photo edited on Photoshop as "stolen from Photoshop" or a story edited on word to be "stolen from word?"

Komisari put in a lot of effort creating these characters from scratch using Koikatsu. She (he?) devoted time for the gimmicks that make this special, like the fishing system or the quest system (you can't find the same ones on Koikatsu!)

And above all, Komisari spends so much time writing the beautiful narration of this game, which is definitely a gem on this site, that you can't find anywhere else. Stop dissing other people's hard-earned work.

evaw

Feb 5, 2021
:ROFLMAO: - 90% this type of games, created on Koikatsu or VAM.
PS. Being a DIK in top 3 of this site, with stolen assets from VAM - how you live with that:LOL:

Last edited:
Reactions: Lolicon Kami

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
Tried it. Wasn't really a fan.

But generally speaking, there's about 5 programs or so how you can - as an amateur - create graphics without too much of a hassle. And ...

I have.. And it's good but I feel you have so much more potential doing this from scrap. after all practice makes perfect ^~^
... what do you mean by "doing it from scrap"? Creating your own engine? Using an established engine but creating every prop yourself? I cannot begin to fathom at what time even the first demo would be ready. Also do not forget that making a game does take multiple skillsets (graphics, writing, programming, depending on what else is going on, even more), mostly these are done by a single dev or a small team who often have a background not including these skills. It ain't that easy to go out and do that stuff on a "professional" level under these circumstances. Even though I agree it will always be worth it (I am tired in daz3d games to always visit the same parks, convenience stores, and cafés; looking at the same male models), it just isn't feasible for a hobby project if you intend to complete it.

Reactions: Daydream and WSmith

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
wouw did not expect this game to already be almost 10gb for a 0.1.2 v
Somebody already told me that I mention this too often, so once more wouldn't hurt: Version numbers are a really bad indicator to judge the amount of content within a game. Granted, this here is an extreme case (we're only playing the prologue so far, but it already has thrice the content of many a completed game), but never judge a game by its cover version number.

rambo455

Apr 25, 2020
Somebody already told me that I mention this too often, so once more wouldn't hurt: Version numbers are a really bad indicator to judge the amount of content within a game. Granted, this here is an extreme case (we're only playing the prologue so far, but it already has thrice the content of many a completed game), but never judge a game by its cover version number.
i am not judging just really surprised. then again i always remember a lot of content does not instantly mean its good content ;)

DudePersonA

Aug 24, 2018
There's no ETA. I would suggest starting a new game now. You won't lose your progress when v0.1.3 arrives uwu
It's only natural. Everyone is afraid... of losing the many hours of all those beautiful, long, tender, heartfelt, soul-touching moments... of fishing.

Dmaster1234

Mar 18, 2018
So two questions

1) what do you do with the items you get from sending your heroes to the lake (the raw meat and the hahreis horns)
2) any hints on the last part of the Misdirection quest

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
1. Nothing yet (I think)
2. Go to the Ruins at Midnight, not before.
Can confirm (1). There are a few more items you can get which serve no purpose in the prologue.

Edit for clarity: (2) is correct as well, "can confirm (1)" wasn't intended to sound like "only (1)".

devonnx

Mar 3, 2021
Hey, i was trying to give me some money in this new version of hhg...
but i can't even use the commands, can someone help me with this?
the commands dont work, idk if im writting it correctly :/ i NEED it

EDIT : little secret i found : write "selebus" in girls deck

Last edited:
4.40 star(s) 207 Votes