Xanado

May 9, 2018
Hi! just stumbled on to this game. Can any kind soul tell me how much content is in this game currently (sexually speaking)? And if the scenes are repeatable? Thanks a bunch and have a great day!
Don't get fooled by the version number, the game has hours of gameplay and a lot of lewd scenes already. According to the dev. v.0.12 is only the prologue. I would say it's the most substantial prologue I've ever seen. I would absolutely give it whirl.

Last edited:

FlyP

Jan 29, 2019
Guys, please tell us about the quest " Find hints"
1. I talked to Rebecca
2. I completed the task of my grandmother (it seems to be because I did not play for a long time), since she no longer gives dialogues
3. I talked to Yinna, gave her some fish
4. I talked to Luna since she no longer appears on the rooftop market
5. I talked to Maria because she doesn't have any more dialogues
It still weighs "find clues", what's wrong?

Komisari

Game Developer
Dec 17, 2019
Guys, please tell us about the quest " Find hints"
1. I talked to Rebecca
2. I completed the task of my grandmother (it seems to be because I did not play for a long time), since she no longer gives dialogues
3. I talked to Yinna, gave her some fish
4. I talked to Luna since she no longer appears on the rooftop market
5. I talked to Maria because she doesn't have any more dialogues
It still weighs "find clues", what's wrong?
Talk with Rebecca in the evening.
Enter the Granny shop and click on "Talk"
Talk to Yinna and give her fish.
Make sure Luna is not working, wait until night and talk with her in the market entrance, at the roofs.-
Talk with Maria and give her amiarite.

Jul 7, 2019
just recently found this game and oh man is it great!! Couple of questions on scenes:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This is one I'll definitely be subbing to once the new month rolls around!! The oral scenes are some of the best ever!

HogRocket

Engaged Member
Jun 8, 2020
just recently found this game and oh man is it great!! Couple of questions on scenes:

This is one I'll definitely be subbing to once the new month rolls around!! The oral scenes are some of the best ever!
those two incidents and a couple of others are why I don't think I'll ever be a fan of Ari. She steps in and screws up everything around her like she's the most important one. I hope we're not forced to make her the primary love interest.

Reactions: alt_advancement

Komisari

Game Developer
Dec 17, 2019

Hey, of course, you will see all those events properly finished. Don't worry about it!

• Love
Reactions: alt_advancement

Komisari

Game Developer
Dec 17, 2019
those two incidents and a couple of others are why I don't think I'll ever be a fan of Ari. She steps in and screws up everything around her like she's the most important one. I hope we're not forced to make her the primary love interest.
These mini incidents will make a floor for the future Ari scenes. She is not making this intentionally, it's just pure bad luck. For her and for you uwu

• Wow
Reactions: junior20000

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
For the fishing enthusiasts here are all the available fishes plus the price of sale:

There is "Timmie the Fish", which improves your ability to see in the mine and raises pickaxe damage (Lake) [15 Silver]
And there is one in the Lake at the market nearly extinct fish, doesn't has any special abilities (7,5 Silver if I remember corectly)
The Last Legendary Fish in the Lake is uncatchable for me

Reactions: unspecialkay

unspecialkay

Dec 21, 2019
There is "Timmie the Fish", which improves your ability to see in the mine and raises pickaxe damage (Lake) [15 Silver]
And there is one in the Lake at the market nearly extinct fish, doesn't has any special abilities (7,5 Silver if I remember corectly)
The Last Legendary Fish in the Lake is uncatchable for me
Thanks for the insight. Do you get Timmie in the lake or the market pond?

unspecialkay

Dec 21, 2019
In the lake, only during NIGHT. :WeSmart:
Thanks I've finaly caught him. Took me 20 tries though. Would be nice to have some sort of indicator for us to be able to adjust the reeling to the optimal speed. Only one is missing but don't think I'm able to catch him unless a new item increases the time or reeling speed. Anyway I'll update the info thanks again.

unspecialkay

Dec 21, 2019
For the fishing enthusiasts here are all the available fishes plus the price of sale:

I also managed to compile some info for the resources the girls collect on their missions:

If anyone has more info please let me know. If anyone want to use this info to creat some sort of guide fell free to use provided you give me 5 apples and 15 red carols XD

Props to Evangelion-01, Komisari and jlucci217 for all the complementary info provided

Last edited:

JLucci

Mar 31, 2018

I also managed to compile some info for the resources the girls collect on their missions:

If anyone has more info please let me know. If anyone want to use this info to creat some sort of guide fell free to use provided you give me 5 apples and 15 red carols XD
The last fish at the lake is the "Plague Fish". It makes it so you're less likely to catch danee. Here's a post I made about it a while back:

I was never able to legitimately catch the "Plague Fish" in the public version. Even with all the upgrades, I was always a quarter of the bar away when time ran out. I could then go back to the pre-release build and catch them regularly. It would be close, but I could do it in that version. In the end, I modified the rpy files to lower the difficulty for it. Still harder than Timmy, but now I can at least catch them sometimes.

cubba

Jul 12, 2018
Thanks I've finaly caught him. Took me 20 tries though. Would be nice to have some sort of indicator for us to be able to adjust the reeling to the optimal speed. Only one is missing but don't think I'm able to catch him unless a new item increases the time or reeling speed. Anyway I'll update the info thanks again.
All legendary fish in the lake are impossible to catch, at least for me.
So unless there is an Arcanite Fishing Pole somewhere in the game I won't ever see them :(

HogRocket

Engaged Member
Jun 8, 2020
These mini incidents will make a floor for the future Ari scenes. She is not making this intentionally, it's just pure bad luck. For her and for you uwu
Just as long as she doesn't come between me and my waifu Lucy! :mad:;):ROFLMAO:
As much as I love all the girls Lucy is my girl. If this wasn't Hero's "Harem" Guild and was Hero's "Pick One" Guild - it would be Lucy :love: (so thank you for not limiting me to just one :cool:)

4.40 star(s) 207 Votes