wholef'nshow

Mar 9, 2020
Being A Dik takes months to every new update.
DeLuca Family is stuck more than 7 months waiting for the new updates.

And I mention only these two games, two of the most followed and beloved games in this forum.
Quality takes time, no matter what, that you like it or not.

If some people are waiting for a quick fap, there are a lot of content on the internet, not only in this site.

And for all of those who complain, I just want to remember that here is a dev who's working so hard and still giving us his product totally free. At my house they just say "thank you".

I work every day and almost all days on the game. I'm making big changes and preparing big stuff, even completed new mechanics that can work as a standalone game. I made full procedurally generated dungeons with spots to fish, ores to mine, etc. Fixing the Girl's behavior, polishing here, polishing there, my main goal is to make a FULL game, and that needs a lot of polish, a lot of thinking, and a lot of time. I'm not aiming at delivering small updates every 1 month with a couple of sex scenes and steal 20$ for everyone to try it two weeks before. I'm hiring people and commissioning artists to make my own SFX and music, own models, own items, own maps, and even I'm working with someone to make some kind of updater for people to always have the latest version. I want to make this game big, and I'll take my time to do it without burning myself and ending up making mediocre events or content. Working on this game is not only making events, compressing the images, dropping the images in a folder, and then write the dialogue. People expect a lot of this game, and I plan to fulfill that.

And this is not an excuse, but an explanation. It's true that 6 months is a lot of time, I'll always try to be faster but this is the fastest I can do right now.
Haters gonna hate. Take your time and do things just like you wanna do, no matter what! It's your game, and we love it.
We're here and we're not going anywhere!

BlasKyau

Devoted Member
Jun 26, 2018
I work every day and almost all days on the game. I'm making big changes and preparing big stuff, even completed new mechanics that can work as a standalone game. I made full procedurally generated dungeons with spots to fish, ores to mine, etc. Fixing the Girl's behavior, polishing here, polishing there, my main goal is to make a FULL game, and that needs a lot of polish, a lot of thinking, and a lot of time. I'm not aiming at delivering small updates every 1 month with a couple of sex scenes and steal 20$ for everyone to try it two weeks before. I'm hiring people and commissioning artists to make my own SFX and music, own models, own items, own maps, and even I'm working with someone to make some kind of updater for people to always have the latest version. I want to make this game big, and I'll take my time to do it without burning myself and ending up making mediocre events or content. Working on this game is not only making events, compressing the images, dropping the images in a folder, and then write the dialogue. People expect a lot of this game, and I plan to fulfill that.

And this is not an excuse, but an explanation. It's true that 6 months is a lot of time, I'll always try to be faster but this is the fastest I can do right now.
Well, for Baldur's Gate III to come out I have waited much longer (about 20 years since Throne of Bhaal more or less), and still the characters cannot pass level 4, and we only have 5 classes to choose from among the traditional ones of D&D (and I have to say that for now I am also liking it). I think waiting a few months is not that bad. Doing things well takes time, and I think your game is among the best I've seen on this forum.

Reactions: Komisari

HogRocket

Engaged Member
Jun 8, 2020

worth waiting for. do what you do best, don't burn out and the faithful will be here when you're ready.

DudePersonA

Aug 24, 2018
I work every day and almost all days on the game.
No no no YOU LISTEN HERE we want you to work MORE THAN EVERY DAY. How dare you flaunt your laziness out in public!
:ROFLMAO:

Good to hear the stuff you have planned though!... though uh wait this sounds like another engine upgrade. You're not going to nuke our saves again are you? :unsure:

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
Hello people I have a question, the drawings in the workshops are fanarts? (The ones with Jimmy)
Because if they are that is very wholesome

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020

I have just found this game, but I must say it’s really good and I am having a really fun time with it and I can see the hard work put in.
and as said Miyamoto: "A delayed game is eventually good, but a rushed game is forever bad"

Komisari

Game Developer
Dec 17, 2019
No no no YOU LISTEN HERE we want you to work MORE THAN EVERY DAY. How dare you flaunt your laziness out in public!
:ROFLMAO:

Good to hear the stuff you have planned though!... though uh wait this sounds like another engine upgrade. You're not going to nuke our saves again are you? :unsure:
Nope, saves won't be nuked! Don't worry about it.

Shadow135

Feb 12, 2018
Haven't downloaded it yet but kinda got my eye on itch io I think. Looks good and interesting, gonna leave my little review in a week (if I don't forget lol)

btw, got those Corrupted Kingdom vibes, one of my fav games. <3

Reactions: Komisari

Sir_EatsALot

Aug 24, 2017
Hi! just stumbled on to this game. Can any kind soul tell me how much content is in this game currently (sexually speaking)? And if the scenes are repeatable? Thanks a bunch and have a great day!

4.40 star(s) 207 Votes