Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
Do NOT take out the Jimmy headpat. NEVER!
I don't see anywhere me saying removing headpats. (maybe that part where I said "brofists for bros"?)
Heck, having two options will be even better!!!

Last edited:

Nemi

May 13, 2017
For the fishing enthusiasts here are all the available fishes plus the price of sale:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I also managed to compile some info for the resources the girls collect on their missions:

If anyone has more info please let me know. If anyone want to use this info to creat some sort of guide fell free to use provided you give me 5 apples and 15 red carols XD

Props to Evangelion-01, Komisari and jlucci217 for all the complementary info provided
One small detail I was wondering about, are the bonuses for catching permanent, or do the bonuses disappear after selling the fish? If it's the latter, I'll be sure to keep them in my next playthrough, unlike before.

unspecialkay

Dec 21, 2019
One small detail I was wondering about, are the bonuses for catching permanent, or do the bonuses disappear after selling the fish? If it's the latter, I'll be sure to keep them in my next playthrough, unlike before.
you have the bonuses by having them in the inventory

Reactions: Nemi

Komisari

Game Developer
Dec 17, 2019
you have the bonuses by having them in the inventory
I changed this in the next update. Now you don't need to have it in the inventory but equip them.

1614363357105.png

Their backgrounds will change to white whenever you equip them. And you can equip multiple of them. I'm sure this won't confuse the players anymore, because you will be able to equip all the items together to receive all the bonuses.

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
I changed this in the next update. Now you don't need to have it in the inventory but equip them.

View attachment 1055337

Their backgrounds will change to white whenever you equip them. And you can equip multiple of them. I'm sure this won't confuse the players anymore, because you will be able to equip all the items together to receive all the bonuses.
I can already see my fps counter going 10 - 15 fps

Nemi

May 13, 2017

View attachment 1055337

That's an excellent change, I wasn't sure if the better items just replaced the worse items of the same type or worked together, but then I noticed the worse items also breaking which confirmed they were still being used.

I love that you continue to streamline and improve gameplay between updates beyond just the content itself. It's one of the most polished experiences on this website. Thank you.

Reactions: Komisari

unspecialkay

Dec 21, 2019

View attachment 1055337

this will also apply to timmie the fish? Looks great btw.

Jun 25, 2018
Does anyone have a complete save file?
I literally played for the entire day, it said it autosaved, I finished all content.
Closed the game for a bit - came back and NOTHING was there.
I'll have to redo it all, and even with cheats thatll take hours.

Thank you in advance.
This is very depressing.

Jul 7, 2019
Does anyone have a complete save file?
I literally played for the entire day, it said it autosaved, I finished all content.
Closed the game for a bit - came back and NOTHING was there.
I'll have to redo it all, and even with cheats thatll take hours.

Thank you in advance.
This is very depressing.
Did you check the bottom when continuing and choose the autosave tab? There's 2 separate tabs, autosave and quicksave. I thought I screwed up the first time I played because it said it autosaved but I couldn't find it. Checked again and found the separate autosave tab.

4.40 star(s) 207 Votes