zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
I am really enjoying the game but
Is it only me, or the face of the girl on the main screen has the same expression of the kid of the grubhub ad at the end of the commercial?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: junior20000

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
This is from the dev's discord:
Gameplay:
Dxxxxxxx = 95%
Gxxxxxxx = 10%
Gxxxx = 0%
Oxxxxxx = DONE!
What? Did you think I would spoil new features to you?
+Fishing = 75%
+Mining = 0%
+Foraging = 0%

* + Means add zones,items,tools,perks, etc.

Events:
Story Events = 15%
Side Events = 20%
Girls levels = 0%
New Characters = 90%
QoL stuff = 90%

Alpha testing = 0%
Proofread = 0%
It seems like it will still take a while for the next update. But quality takes time.

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
It seems like it will still take a while for the next update. But quality takes time.
True dat. Also "quantity takes time" (no, quantity is not the enemy of quality, the two know each other but work independently). Lest we forget, while this game is "Prologue version 0.1.2", it also has more content than many a "0.27.plus" game. So if the next update includes a comparable amount of new stuff (mechanics, story, whatever), some patient nailbiting and table-tapping is to be expected :)

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
3 moths now and, by the numbers, from 3 to 6 mouths for the next update with current speed...
While I agree that quality takes time, but waiting for 6 mouth between updates... That is way too long.
I mean his updates aren't just for adding new sex scenes. He is not making a visual novel he is trying to make an actual game with quite a few mechanics. Judging by what he is working on, the update seems to be quite big so yeah it will take time.

Reactions: AntonidasWoodmere85

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
3 moths now and, by the numbers, from 3 to 6 mouths for the next update with current speed...
While I agree that quality takes time, but waiting for 6 mouth between updates... That is way too long.
I think it just is a matter of preference whether you like more and smaller updates more than fewer and larger. I think both have their advantages - smaller and more keep you engaged and make bugfixing easier, fewer and larger will in the long run add more content per time.

Komisari

Game Developer
Dec 17, 2019
I work every day and almost all days on the game. I'm making big changes and preparing big stuff, even completed new mechanics that can work as a standalone game. I made full procedurally generated dungeons with spots to fish, ores to mine, etc. Fixing the Girl's behavior, polishing here, polishing there, my main goal is to make a FULL game, and that needs a lot of polish, a lot of thinking, and a lot of time. I'm not aiming at delivering small updates every 1 month with a couple of sex scenes and steal 20$ for everyone to try it two weeks before. I'm hiring people and commissioning artists to make my own SFX and music, own models, own items, own maps, and even I'm working with someone to make some kind of updater for people to always have the latest version. I want to make this game big, and I'll take my time to do it without burning myself and ending up making mediocre events or content. Working on this game is not only making events, compressing the images, dropping the images in a folder, and then write the dialogue. People expect a lot of this game, and I plan to fulfill that.

And this is not an excuse, but an explanation. It's true that 6 months is a lot of time, I'll always try to be faster but this is the fastest I can do right now.

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
I work every day and almost all days on the game. I'm making big changes and preparing big stuff, even completed new mechanics that can work as a standalone game. I made full procedurally generated dungeons with spots to fish, ores to mine, etc. Fixing the Girl's behavior, polishing here, polishing there, my main goal is to make a FULL game, and that needs a lot of polish, a lot of thinking, and a lot of time. I'm not aiming at delivering small updates every 1 month with a couple of sex scenes and steal 20$ for everyone to try it two weeks before. I'm hiring people and commissioning artists to make my own SFX and music, own models, own items, own maps, and even I'm working with someone to make some kind of updater for people to always have the latest version. I want to make this game big, and I'll take my time to do it without burning myself and ending up making mediocre events or content. Working on this game is not only making events, compressing the images, dropping the images in a folder, and then write the dialogue. People expect a lot of this game, and I plan to fulfill that.

And this is not an excuse, but an explanation. It's true that 6 months is a lot of time, I'll always try to be faster but this is the fastest I can do right now.
Damn! That was very impressive and dedicate work, when you put it like that I think 6 month of waiting for a very big update with lot of content and new mechanic seem to be reasonable. Until know you didn't fail us at all so I think the next one would be the same, wish you the best and keep up with the great work and goal

Laius

Mar 17, 2017
Pretty impressed with this game. It feels professional, like an actual h-game. The MC is likeable and the girls, contrary to a lot of h-games, have personalities.
The sex scenes are ok, but the strong point of this game is the writing.

Also, thanks for your hard work, Dev.

junior20000

Sep 7, 2017

Man, with this quantity of work and passion. I can tell that this game will be an easy 90% approval on Steam at least!
I can't wait to test all the new features (Every. Single. Feature ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°))!

So, keep up the good work and, please, don't forget about my dream! ( ͡~ ͜ʖ ͡°)

DearLegend37

Compressor
Dec 20, 2019

take your time, your game is one of the best on the website right now :)

4.40 star(s) 207 Votes